Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

What Do You Think Of This Trend In Wedding Invitations? - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Do You Think Of This Trend In Wedding Invitations? (2565 Views)

We Have Trained More Than 100 Students In Wedding Planning !!!! / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend / Bride In Wedding Gown Changed Her Mind On Her Way To Her Wedding (photos $video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of This Trend In Wedding Invitations? by Greystone: 4:55pm On May 18, 2022
missimelda01:

lol really? Hate? That's a strong word o

I hope you'll attend your wedding yourself or would you hire someone? grin

I’ll hire you to stand in my place
Re: What Do You Think Of This Trend In Wedding Invitations? by Nazgul: 7:49pm On May 18, 2022
Klass99:

Seven blessings to you. You articulated valid points so well I couldn't help smiling. That part about the children's department of a church is so accurate, my friend works in that unit at our church, the few times we've tried to catch up after service in her classroom, it is total chaos. She can't leave until each child has been signed out and picked up by a parent, guardian or relative via a tag system they use. So, it's usually the best time for us to chill.

The experiences she shares makes me shudder sometimes, parents themselves are eager to offload their kids on Sunday school teachers for a few hours and when they are unable to, they become rude, insulting and abusive to these teachers. There are rules/regulations for each classroom, you can't admit more than a certain number for health & safety reasons and once a certain time frame has passed, they are not allowed to admit anymore children into their classrooms.

Parents are aware of the rules but they will arrive late to church and start displaying their madness, when rules are enforced. One woman even gave her child a dirty slap in front of my friend, claiming the child made them late to church. All that anger and annoyance because her child will have to sit with her in the main church auditorium meant for adults, but in a restricted area designated for parents with kids.

Some parents cannot handle their own offspring properly, instill discipline or maintain decorum with them, but they want to go to public events and unleash these same kids on people. Mbanu, please they should stay at home before the party scatter, like Fireboy sang. The text in bold made me laugh, that is typical Naija behaviour when it comes to free food.

@ Topic, I like the new trend abeg. Kids should not be allowed at Nigerian weddings if they don't have a vital role to play at it. After all what special thing do they serve at weddings, that cannot be provided for them at home?
Well said. I couldn't agree more.

Children though cute, lovely and sweet can be disastrous, no thanks to poor parenting these days.

Also kids between the ages of 1-4 are walking zombies with a death wish, most spend their entire life looking for new ways on how to die.

A cousin of mine left her 2 years old son at home to go out for a few minutes and before she returned this walking cute zombie had invaded the kitchen misstepped and hit his head somewhere and was bleeding profusely. It was just the grace of God that kept that child alive.

Honestly I do commend Sunday school teachers on their weekly struggle on how to tame these kids, their reward in heaven would be great.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think Of This Trend In Wedding Invitations? by Nazgul: 7:50pm On May 18, 2022
izzou:

If one person wants to pee, everybody will want to pee too

If one wants to drink water, everybody will ask for water

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You sabi them well. Honestly taming them isn't easy.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This Trend In Wedding Invitations? by missimelda01(f): 9:20pm On May 18, 2022
Greystone:

I’ll hire you to stand in my place
Two conditions
1. Make sure you're female
2. Make sure your husband to be is fineee

Then I'll do it cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of This Trend In Wedding Invitations? by Greystone: 11:22pm On May 18, 2022
missimelda01:

Two conditions
1. Make sure you're female
2. Make sure your husband to be is fineee

Then I'll do it cheesy

Nah…
1. I’m a Man
2. I worwor cheesy
3. You’ll stand in for me Pro Bono (I no go pay you shishi) cool
Re: What Do You Think Of This Trend In Wedding Invitations? by teameyes(f): 11:34am On Jun 08, 2022
pocohantas:

What do you think of this trend?

Should kids be allowed at Nigerian Weddings?

I think kids should be left out of wedding receptions to be honest.
especially with these 18+ Rated jokes MC tell at weddings
Re: What Do You Think Of This Trend In Wedding Invitations? by AlphaTaikun: 3:29am On Jun 27, 2022
Klass99:

Seven blessings to you. You articulated reality so well I couldn't help smiling. That part about the children's department of a church is so accurate, my friend works in that unit at our church, the few times we've tried to catch up after service in her classroom, it is total chaos. She can't leave until each child has been signed out and picked up by a parent, guardian or relative via a tag system they use. So, it's usually the best time for us to chill.

The experiences she shares makes me shudder sometimes, parents themselves are eager to offload their kids on Sunday school teachers for a few hours and when they are unable to, they become rude, insulting and abusive to these teachers. There are rules/regulations for each classroom, you can't admit more than a certain number for health & safety reasons and once a certain time frame has passed, they are not allowed to admit anymore children into their classrooms.

Parents are aware of the rules but they will arrive late to church and start displaying their madness, when rules are enforced. One woman even gave her child a dirty slap in front of my friend, claiming the child made them late to church. All that anger and annoyance because her child will have to sit with her in the main church auditorium meant for adults, but in a restricted area designated for parents with kids.

Some parents cannot handle their own offspring properly, instill discipline or maintain decorum with them, but they want to go to public events and unleash these same kids on people. Mbanu, please they should stay at home before the party scatter, like Fireboy sang. The text in bold made me laugh, that is typical Naija behaviour when it comes to free food.

@ Topic, I like the new trend abeg. Kids should not be allowed at Nigerian weddings if they don't have a vital role to play at it. After all what special thing do they serve at weddings, that cannot be provided for them at home?
Huh?!... Kids do the darndest things. Lol... grin
Re: What Do You Think Of This Trend In Wedding Invitations? by Peachcakes81: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2022
Laughing so hard here at some of the comments. God bless all our children,we too were once like them grin

We love children and bake very beautiful cakes for their birthdays and for other occasions. We don't like bland cakes for children and have realised they and their parents too don't like it. That's why we go all out to decorate their cakes with the cartoon character of their choice and for those who have no cartoon preference,we still make sure their cake is beautiful to behold.

We're in Ikorodu,Lagos and deliver all over the state and to neighbouring states as well.

Please WhatsApp/call 08127572345 or 08058855779 to place your order.

Thank you

Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teddy Bear Day 2016 Hd Images, 3d Pics, Photos For Gf Bf Friends / Please Sponsor Our Wedding... / Get my MAKEUP And GELE TYING Video Tutorials for 3k!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.