Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu (49594 Views)

BUA Group Chairman, Katsina Gov, Edo First Lady, Others Win Democracy Heroes Awa / Kwara First Lady, Others Honoured As Ending Gender Based Violence Ambassadors / Buhari In Dilemma Over Choice Of Ministers As First Lady, Others Disagree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by Omoluabi16(m): 2:51pm On May 16, 2022
Emergingnation3:
ofia
uwarka arne banza.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:51pm On May 16, 2022
Igbojew:
Yeah we agree so can you f..k off and get l.st....I am that Igbojew
No go hussle and help your family, keep waiting for Biafra to come, with all these criminals in charge.Lets see how it will happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by MrCover: 2:53pm On May 16, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by UNDFTD: 3:01pm On May 16, 2022
Igbojew:
I wish you and other good and mature people will stop responding any post or statement made by that guy you qouted because replying his statement always make him feel relevant....I am that Igbojew

I have seen many of his posts and never responded to him. The only reason I did this time around was because he showed a fuzzy picture to support his biased point of view thinking that we are all stupid like his supporters.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by Mode99: 3:01pm On May 16, 2022
I don't really understand why all these things are happening

In the north:::: killings
In the South:::::killings
In the west :::: killings
In the East:::: killings

I don't believe in one Nigeria!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by Elidrisy20: 3:07pm On May 16, 2022
Soludo what have you discussed with MNK?
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by IPIGSRMUMU: 3:18pm On May 16, 2022
IPIG terrorist monkeys on the prowl. Their NL IPIG terrorist monkey supporters are posting all sorts of excuses as usual.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by naijapips04: 3:37pm On May 16, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

For your information, I am not a member of Ipob. You can't blackmail people to silence. That's how you guys maltreated the middle beltern states to silence with propaganda. What's your opinion in killing of the young lady in Sokoto state? People just hide under the crises on the south east to continue their hatred. It will definitely reach your family as far as you wish me evil, since I didn't wish you evil. What ever evil you wish me will get back to you 100x and what ever good you wish me will get back to to 100x. Amen

The killing of the young lady in Sokoto is mere propaganda to tarnish the good people of the north. That is how senile you sound. Ewu Gambia.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by Chrismania100: 3:39pm On May 16, 2022
Stop stressing your self much to prove something.
Who told you that it is ipob that killed the Armies?
Most times, you people like to dwell in assumptions just to just your foolish tag as terrorist group. FULANI SLAVE
OyigboUpdate:

https://fb.watch/d1SYcGi-SM/
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by Chrismania100: 3:45pm On May 16, 2022
Stop telling Afonji...Any thread that involves ipob whether they are the one enforcing the sit at home or not,you will see them mastibating on the thread just to continue their needless hatred on igbos. But,the good news be say,Ipob or igbo no send their dead propaganda on Arrival.
They turned blind eyes for Deborah murders,even Kaduna Train with kidnapping, no touch them,na ipob matter go soon kill them one by one

Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Is it a crime to ask for freedom? IPOB/ESN has categorical made it clear that Monday sit at home order is not from them, sit at home order is only on the days KANU will appear at the court. Nigeria government is aware of it, what is stopping Nigerian forces in arresting those causing these ahovc on Mondays. UK, US, EU and UN have told you that IPOB is a freedom fighter for the emancipation of Biafra. Arrest those criminal causing ahovc on Monday's
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by 9japride(m): 3:48pm On May 16, 2022
naijapips04:

The killing of the young lady in Sokoto is mere propaganda to tarnish the good people of the north. That is how senile you sound. Ewu Gambia.
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy I wouldn't continue this discussion. Please go and join the various lawyers in Sokoto state to free those barbaric killers. Have a good day
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by naijapips04: 3:57pm On May 16, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy I wouldn't continue this discussion. Please go and join the various lawyers in Sokoto state to free those barbaric killers. Have a good day

Go and join the various lawyers in Abuja and everywhere to free those barbaric IPOB killer terrorists including your lord and saviour KANU oshi. Ofeke.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by matm: 3:58pm On May 16, 2022
Better than killing.But ensure d person is not on emergency. Anything killing is an abomination.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by Joeyfizzo: 4:14pm On May 16, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Do you know how many thousand times i ve heard these kinda rubbish, may this may that.. In Jesus name? cheesy cheesy cheesy Jesus is as useless as the naigerian army and police..
hahahahahaha... U are making a point too....hahahahahaha
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by tfelicityk(m): 4:31pm On May 16, 2022
This is Barbaric...
It is better to order them to return back to their respective residence than beating which may result to killing after.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by SIRTee15: 4:38pm On May 16, 2022
MrBanner:

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 justwise rocktation

Is she fake?
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by ALFADOS(m): 4:58pm On May 16, 2022
A day will come there shall be no more biafra. this I have seen
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:09pm On May 16, 2022
Just imagine that the actors involved were members of the Taliban. Just imagine. It would have been on CNN by now. The whole world would have found a way to blame it on muslims.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by Godispeace: 5:11pm On May 16, 2022
U ARE A BIG FOOL shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked EDIOT !!!
Emergingnation3:
Killing human being in your figment of imagination Abi...
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:17pm On May 16, 2022
9japride:
[s]I don't really understand all these propaganda stories. Why will people who are asking for their independence be going about killing their own people? It does not make any sense to a sane person. We live in an environment full of wickedness, people can do evil things just to spoil the good intentions of others. The kind of opposition politics played in this part of the world is very barbaric. Imagine a young lady was burnt to death and its of no importance to those who are responsible for the safety of its people. [/s]
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by AriyaTV: 5:19pm On May 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Its pathetic. They are enforcing IPOB sit at home order

Is that all you can say.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by AriyaTV: 5:28pm On May 16, 2022
Faith765:
Tomorrow they will say it's dss

Don't mind those criminal ipob apologists. They won't find ways to solve the problem ravaging their useless shithole beerfraud land, instead they are quick to vent their anger on Tinubu.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by chessguru(m): 5:46pm On May 16, 2022
haffaze777:

Nobody is forced to sit at home.
indeed , so why the attack on those who are not staying at home??
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by Prettygirl200(f): 6:14pm On May 16, 2022
Which kind phone them use snap the place. The cameras are so bad that I couldn't even see the pics well. Na wa oooo
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by Freelance363: 6:38pm On May 16, 2022
A muscular thunder will fire the nyash of that person who mentioned Ipob/Esn. Whatever games u are playing,u will fail.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by haffaze777(m): 6:53pm On May 16, 2022
chessguru:
indeed , so why the attack on those who are not staying at home??

Nobody attack anybody except dss
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by lereinter(m): 7:47pm On May 16, 2022
If nigeria was practicing real federalism all this Igbo state would have been bankrupt by now.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by chessguru(m): 7:48pm On May 16, 2022
haffaze777:

Nobody attack anybody except dss
keep deciding yourself , are those guys enforcing stay at home dss ?
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by haffaze777(m): 8:23pm On May 16, 2022
chessguru:
keep deciding yourself , are those guys enforcing stay at home dss ?

Are they not dss,Fulani and Yoruba Muslimgrin
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by Freebills12: 9:35pm On May 16, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So Simon Ekpa is what?

Ekpa that renounced his membership and he is now authorpilot
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:37pm On May 16, 2022
haffaze777:
I support this sit at home with 3 bottles of hero beer
don't be supporter of evil act.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu by Nobody: 2:05am On May 17, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

https://fb.watch/d1SYcGi-SM/
wait!!! I don't seem to get it. Isn't it the same people they are fighting for? Truly, the snake they fed is feasting on them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com / Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) / EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.