Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket (32547 Views)

Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / APC Mocks Jandor Over Frosty Relationship With PDP Governors, Party Elders / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by PrinceOfLagos: 12:04pm On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:

Who also made you the mouth piece of Yoruba people from Imo state
I am Ori Ade, prince and future king of Lagos

I am Lagos , I am so Lagos more than you could ever be

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by Mooh247: 12:07pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Ori Ade, prince and future king of Lagos

I am Lagos , I am so Lagos more than you could ever be

I believe you, you are Prince of Lagos I am also Prince of Imo and ikemba of Ndigbo

And all my subjects in Ibo land have agreed to vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by Mooh247: 12:09pm On May 16, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Oga he has tried but he should go and rest.first It is immoral for him to contest just few years after Obasanjo represented SW and the SE is to taste it.Most importntly he is now too old and sick to hold the office.

In governance 70 is the right age of wisdom and maturity needed for governing

Tinubu is not morally obligated by PDP'S Obasanjo's Presidency

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by PrinceOfLagos: 1:11pm On May 16, 2022
Hmm
Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by StrongandMighty: 1:31pm On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:

I believe you, you are Prince of Lagos I am also Prince of Imo and ikembe of Ndigbo

And all my subjects in Ibo land have agreed to vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu
True true you be Ikembe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by Terrence99: 1:35pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Yoruba and Tinubu is not the choice of Yoruba
Yorubas will not vote for him in 2023

I am Igbo and Obi or Ameachi are not the choices of Igbos.
Igbos will not vote for them in 2023. We will vote Atiku.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by Terrence99: 1:39pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Who made you the mouth piece of the Yoruba people ?

Ohaneze ndigbo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by Ratello: 1:41pm On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:

I am Ibo from Imo state and the last meeting we had as imo indegenes we have decided to vote for Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu all over Imo state for accommodating and helping our brothers in Lagos State

You go cry tire that I can assure you in two weeks time

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
It's getting clearer whom Buhari preffered candidate could be

It's no longer GEJ ba? Confused clown. Keep trawling the net for anti-Tinubu news till he becomes your President.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:48pm On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:

The people wey employ you to troll Jagaban on Nairaland could have Atleast paid smarter people

You guys are just promoting Jagaban

It's written that Man shall not live by bread and beans alone, but by every word wen come out of the mouth of God which Tinubu neva once for him life obey

2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

And Osibanjo delivered his ward aight ?

Osinbajo was there in Jagaban's stead naa. The worst thing about Amaechi is that he doesn't have a base anywhere in the South. Obasanjo had the East and SS in 99 when SW went with AD but Amaechi cannot beat PDP in the East, SS and definitely the SW if Tinubu is cheated. It's a campaign that is dead on arrival.

The fact that you PDP fans are supporting him confirms that I am right. It's Commonsense!

5 Likes

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by Reality3080: 2:02pm On May 16, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Oga he has tried but he should go and rest.first It is immoral for him to contest just few years after Obasanjo represented SW and the SE is to taste it.Most importntly he is now too old and sick to hold the office.
nothing u flat headed haters can do,tiny I will contest n win

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by PrinceOfLagos: 2:22pm On May 16, 2022
Lol
Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:

The people wey employ you to troll Jagaban on Nairaland could have Atleast paid smarter people

You guys are just promoting Jagaban

Lol. True talk. The dullards never stop ranting bitterly either.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by PassingShot(m): 6:55pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Yoruba and Tinubu is not the choice of Yoruba
Yorubas will not vote for him in 2023
Toddler grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by Tareq1105: 6:56pm On May 16, 2022
Many of the delegates will vote Tinubu. Would hell Rufai tie the hands of delegates?

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by MumuAFONJA: 6:59pm On May 16, 2022
Afonja dirty skull miners and Tilumbu urchins will cry blood tonight

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by Godispeace: 6:59pm On May 16, 2022
Daft brain !!! this ediotic flat head always display. in na real mon key e be shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
PrinceOfLagos:
It's getting clearer whom Buhari preffered candidate could be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by TRILLIONIVY98(m): 6:59pm On May 16, 2022
sad sad sad sad
Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by IPIGSRMUMU: 6:59pm On May 16, 2022
Another beer parlor gossip trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by MumuAFONJA: 7:00pm On May 16, 2022
God1000:
Osinbajo is my man
U
USubande de mumu useless pastor and that brown teeth tilumbu can never be a President of this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 16, 2022
Tinubu's presidential ambition is bigger than any individual. Not even Buhari can truncate it

3 Likes

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by shidof(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

For the last time, Omo oodua ni mi tokan tokan

I am so Yoruba , I am Ibile, Ori Ade, I am prince and future king of Lagos .
aguntan dudu, agbako omo Irankiran

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by AMI3(m): 7:01pm On May 16, 2022
I wonder who will Tinubu running mate if he finally gets the Ticket.
Can it be Muslim/ Muslim affairs.

Will they people accept this formation?
Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by adecz: 7:01pm On May 16, 2022
The current events in Sokoto
will make a Muslim-muslim ticket
suicidal for Jagaba's ambition.

Being a Muslim Southerner has become
the biggest setback to his national
ambitions. ❎❎❎

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by bonnyhope: 7:02pm On May 16, 2022
Let's wait till after primary

I don't believe in all these permutation talk
Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by Nigerialabalaba: 7:02pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

For the last time, Omo ajeokuta ma mu omi ni mi tokan tokan

I am so Ibo , I am otokoto ipob, I am prince and future king of Ibo .
Omo ibo fraud alert.
Omo ibo, how owerri today. I am Ibo from Imo state o grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:02pm On May 16, 2022
All these rubbish analysis. SMH

Why can’t y’all just wait till the primaries are done and dusted

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by abc115: 7:03pm On May 16, 2022
Video: Kaduna Delegates Confused, Refused to Endorse Amaechi , but stood up to endorse Asiwaju with thunderous acceptance. Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aYvw_NyBLg
Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by Arysexy(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2022
Tinubu about to be dealt with like Edo ppl did.

Time to retire d drug sniffing piss piss for body

3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School / Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes / Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.