Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket (32288 Views)

Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / APC Mocks Jandor Over Frosty Relationship With PDP Governors, Party Elders / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by MiaBeer(m): 7:04pm On May 16, 2022
shocked
Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by dalass(f): 7:05pm On May 16, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
See wetin everyday bread and beans at Bourdillion road dey do pesin

Amala and gbegiri politics grin

Stomach infrastructure grin

That's how they've been eating and selling their collective destinies to bullion van owner cool

Awon onijekuje.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by Cantonese: 7:05pm On May 16, 2022
“ In the speech, El-Rufai poked a hole in the narrative that Buhari emerged because of the alliance with Tinubu, intead, he stated that it was the defection of Amaechi and the other four governors from the PDP that changed the game for the APC in 2015”.

So you can all see it. BAT mooted an idea because he had a life ambition. He brought PMB, but they needed certain powerful forces within the PDP. It means that without PDP, APC no fit waka. Now that life ambition may not be achieved because the people who connected him to the center, want the same position.

Case closed.
Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by Juban(m): 7:08pm On May 16, 2022
No son or daughter of Igboland will spelt Igbo as 'Ibo'[quote][/quote] spay us the lies please
Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by Heavensent01(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
See wetin everyday bread and beans at Bourdillion road dey do pesin

what's bad in what he said? go and research why people like Fayose than Fayemi in Ekiti state

Tinubu is a grassroot politician than Osibanjo

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by Lexy123O: 7:11pm On May 16, 2022
That toddler won't stop constituting nuisance on Nairaland. He should be ignored [quote author=Nigerialabalaba

Omo ibo fraud alert.
Omo ibo, how owerri today. I am Ibo from Imo state o grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by Warlord12(m): 7:14pm On May 16, 2022
Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by mamawa123: 7:16pm On May 16, 2022
Story……El-Rufai can’t cost Tinubu anything.

Anyway I don’t care about both of them

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by abbey621(m): 7:16pm On May 16, 2022
Make una save this thread, watch what happens after the primaries. They'll go from Tinubu not the preferred candidate to oh he can't possibly win the election. Watch them instead of apologizing and admitting they know nothing, watch them start to formulate another conspiracy theory. I actually pray that they are right and Tinubu does not win because if he emerges as APC flagbearer, the vawulence go huuuuuuuuge grin grin grin

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by sokera: 7:17pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Yoruba and Tinubu is not the choice of Yoruba
Yorubas will not vote for him in 2023
you are not yoruba , stop deceiving yourself … we true son and daughter of yoruba land made up our mind for Jagaban… Jagaban is Awolowo of our time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by Traplord09: 7:18pm On May 16, 2022
Just look at them undecided undecided undecided undecided da don't no what da want ehhhh ehhhh.
I said it and I have aways say it .
Youth are running lazy all lazy that da don't no difference between lift and right
I want this,and I want that ooooo.
Still nigerian we keep going downhill or should I say down sea 40feet...... grin grin grin

Just look at them batter go and sit down and keep at bb9ja blue film....

To me nigerian can never be one or Great at all... ..... ..... ..... ..... ...... ..... ......

So fool we come and and start eating me up
Youths are are dumb... Now I can see y baba say de youths are lazy. Lol

Is at about createing or money.... ...
No body have a good choice with what am see here is about money.... ...... ..... ...... .....

To me nigerian should divorce or dived
That my own view.... ..... .....
Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by liverpudian9(m): 7:22pm On May 16, 2022
El rufai or not tinubu is the favourite with1.01 odds with bet9ja
Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by Bovis(m): 7:25pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Ori Ade, prince and future king of Lagos

I am Lagos , I am so Lagos more than you could ever be

Please tell Nairaland your family name and the ruling house in Lagos you belong to. Until then, You’re a big fraud and an impostor

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 16, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Omo Ibo, u be hateful and fraudulent impostor joor grin
Omo Ibo, u no get shame at all at all.

Keep quiet, omo ale Yoruba, can't you make your point without screaming "omo ibo", like an slowpoke.
Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by zionstaar75: 7:57pm On May 16, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Omo Ibo, u be learner and wit ur ibo hatred for Tinubu, ur eyes go soon clear.
face ur ibo fulani Daddy Atiku make Yoruba people face dem Tinubu.
Omo Ibo, mon key o grin

It was Jonathan and lawan now it's amaechi, this guy is really a �
Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by naijainstinct: 8:00pm On May 16, 2022
God1000:
Osinbajo is my man
Our man.
Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by YorubaMentality: 8:01pm On May 16, 2022
There are abusive individuals whose worst little demons are greed, sloth,envy, gluttony, pride and wrath enslaved by their god which is money. They usually set their false assumptions, wrong judgments, gossips and lies forceful than the ones who hold the truth but what they missed out is that the victims of their aggressions, the targets of their wrong accusations and the recipients of their repetitive harassments carry what is truly essential and what lives longer, that is: truth and goodness, both of which shall always prevail against their vicious, evil manners.

Obasanjo 8 years,
Osinbajo 8 years,
And Yoruba still want another 8 years to the detriment of the entire Southerners.

Lawan has vowed to handover to an Igbo man after 4 years if elected.
Atiku Abubakar has vowed to handover to an Igbo man after 4 years if elected.

Igbos, if you know what is good do it.

Long live Nigeria,
Long live Ndi Igbo

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by erubati: 8:03pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
It's getting clearer whom Buhari preffered candidate could be
The retard would lick the ass of an Hausa man just to promote his master.make u bring ur IQ to normal and hear it straight.ur present generations of Igbo extraction can never becine president.know this and know peace
Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by erubati: 8:05pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Yoruba and Tinubu is not the choice of Yoruba
Yorubas will not vote for him in 2023
U're a basteard son of Igbo extraction please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by stevolution5: 8:05pm On May 16, 2022
They say person wey bee don bite, if him see housefly him go run for him life, i laugh at y'all trying to vote buhari season 2 in (tinubu), i hope he brings you and your families out of poverty and misery, else enjoy wallowing in abject poverty working 20k jobs per month in yam and cassava farms for another 8yrs. We will be here to read your wails and weeping comments, Its so non of my business, whatever mistake you make won't touch my pocket one bit.
Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by erubati: 8:07pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Amaechi recommended The current APC national chairman Abdullahi adamu, to president Buhari
So it is no longer news that the president loves Rt honourable Rotimi Amaechi so much and could endorse him in days to come
Ode oponu anywhere belle face.
Inconsequential retarded fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by erubati: 8:09pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Obasanjo, chief Olu falae and prof wole soyinka too much be Igbo for rejecting to Tinubu candidacy right ?

Una go see mehmeh after May 30th
I pray u never jam street with ur madness before and after that time
Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by jamesversion: 8:10pm On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:

I am Ibo from Imo state and the last meeting we had as imo indegenes we have decided to vote for Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu all over Imo state for accommodating and helping our brothers in Lagos State

Wicked boy grin

This your reply funnyAF

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by DAwest7: 8:47pm On May 16, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Omo Ibo, u be learner and wit ur ibo hatred for Tinubu, ur eyes go soon clear.
face ur ibo fulani Daddy Atiku make Yoruba people face dem Tinubu.
Omo Ibo, mon key o grin

how can you speak for me as a Yoruba man to hell with you and your Great grandpa Tilumbu
Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by NaijaCars4sale: 8:48pm On May 16, 2022
This election will be an epic on
Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:

I am Ibo from Imo state and the last meeting we had as imo indegenes we have decided to vote for Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu all over Imo state for accommodating and helping our brothers in Lagos State

Thunder fire you there... Traitor
Re: How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket by olatuns2017: 8:59pm On May 16, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) / Anyaoku Rejects Ipob’s Appointment / Ogechi Ololo Imo Commissioner Of Happiness All Smiles As She's Spotted In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.