Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

The Error Of Once Saved Forever Saved Even If You Continue In Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Error Of Once Saved Forever Saved Even If You Continue In Sin (351 Views)

What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) / What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / "Once Saved, Forever Saved": Wrong And Unscriptural! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Error Of Once Saved Forever Saved Even If You Continue In Sin by ochibuogwu5: 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Erroneous teaching(concerning once saved forever saved even if you continue to sin from that moment till you die),

How can *Jesus inside a born-again believer manifest SIN* ? "But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid." (Gal.2:17 kjv),

"Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant/slave of sin.

35 And *the servant/slave abideth not in the house(Eternal life) for ever:* but the Son abideth ever." (John 8:34-35 kjv),

"What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?

2 God forbid. HOW SHALL WE, THAT ARE DEAD TO SIN, LIVE ANY LONGER THEREIN?

3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life." (Romans 6:1-4 kjv),

"For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

21 I DO NOT FRUSTRATE THE GRACE OF GOD: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain." (Gal. 2:19-21 kjv),

"Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother." (1 John 3:9-10 kjv).

JESUS does not produce sin or appearances of sin and can never produce such life in any person who has died to the flesh with HIM on the Cross of Calvary and now *carries His New Creation Life* thus "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? BE NOT DECEIVED: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God." (1 Cor.6:9-10 kjv).

In this New Creation Life inside Jesus Christ Crucified, there is still *free-will but MOST IMPORTANTLY THERE IS THE HOLY SPIRIT HELP VIA HIS MERCY AND GRACE* thus "For the *grace of God has appeared to all human being*, bringing salvation for all people, this same grace trains/teaches us how to renounce/resist/reject ungodliness/sin/temptations and worldly passions/thoughts/desires/imaginations,

and this same grace teaches/trains us how to live self-controlled, righteous, and holy lives in the present age(world/generation/country/marriage/job/business/talents/skills/offices/vocation/unmarried-state),

this same grace teaches/trains how to wait for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us *to redeem/deliver us from ALL lawlessness(iniquity/flesh/evil/wickedness/appearances-of-sin)*

and *to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works*. Declare these things; exhort and rebuke with all authority. Let no one disregard you." (Titus 2:11-15),

Look at Jesus speaking to the CHURCH AGE in the book of revelations concerning their sins and sinful lifestyle as one of the sure deal to loose their salvation and spend eternity in hell-fire thus "Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;

2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.

4 Nevertheless I HAVE SOMEWHET AGAINST THEE, BECAUSE THOU HAS LEFT THY FIRST LOVE.

5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.

7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God." (Revelations 2:1-7 kjv).

May the Holy Spirit deliver this man and all those who listen to him from the spirit of deception (once saved, forever saved even if you continue to dwell in sin after you believed in Jesus as Lord and Christ) and draw them back to the Cross of Jesus for a genuine encounter, repentance and salvation(New Creation Life inside Jesus Christ Crucified) in Jesus name. Amen.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Error Of Once Saved Forever Saved Even If You Continue In Sin by Fredmatic(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Are absolutely correct,, I know that for long and I don't know where this people get this error from.
Someone was quoting where Jesus Sadi ( I can't remember the place now,) that those who save are secure in his hand and nothing even satan can snatch them from him.

Jesus met those who constantly remain righteous in your way of life ( ie no sinning habit because his seed is in you) will forever be secure in his hand till when God permit to leave this word in Glory.

So one can't continuly leave in sin because you have accept Jesus is a wrong teaching.
So I use this opportunity to tell those reading this about Jesus . If you have fallen out of grave by living a sinful lifestyle ., Take a moment to think and repent of your evil wats and the Lord we help you.

(1) (Reply)

All Power Belongs To God / We Don’t Want Your Tithe, Offerings – Pastor Ibiyeomie Tells Yahoo Boys / Infections,mathew 15:20 & Believers, Are They Compatible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.