Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p (5021 Views)

Breaking News:Nigerian User Complain Over Redmi Phone, Redmi's Reacts / I Need A Phone To Purchase Btw 80k To 90k / Need 90k Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Edandy(m): 10:30am On May 19, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Someone with First hand experience is giving his review, but our ambassadors here are bent on misleading people here.
Na so I Carry my mumu self go buy Redmi unto the hype. Omo na nonsense I buy!! Phone can't even open call log without lagging. Omo I don swear say I no go believe any hype on nairaland.
Please new buyers take note. I sold off my Redmi and got myself a Nokia G20 and later added an iPhone. If money enter again, I'll buy Samsung... Never again will I near Naomi ! If E like make E dey connect to other planets. cool cool cheesy

Hmm. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Edandy(m): 10:41am On May 19, 2022
Kirkman:

I pity your life, you will wail like a new born baby if you carry your money and go and buy Redmi note 10. You had better read this thread and enlighten yourself before you go and make a very huge mistake.

https://www.nairaland.com/7117906/what-redmi-hype-caused-me

Also read their Redmi thread and see tons of complaints there.

You had better go for the Infinix or Tecno options in your write up.

I come dey fear for the Redmi bayi oo

1 Like

Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Exumal: 11:00am On May 19, 2022
Meister:

See the processors that are being compared, even if I be person wey never use phone for my life.
The SD 665 from the same year as the kirin 710 on the Huawei is even better than it

Not arguing the stats but they way you put it like Huawei won't perform well at all. Below are some of reasons for this submission.
1. New processors are yet to be well optimized. Infact, you won't compare an inhouse processor to an outsourced one.
2. I'm not trusting these new processors and their manufacturers with thermal management. Na only specs and performance them dey show us, they won't tell us the other end (thermal management)
3. Xiaomi OS is buggy compared to Huawei's.
The point is, it's not about big engine but how to engine is well manage, used and we'll maintained.

1 Like

Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Meister(m): 1:58pm On May 19, 2022
Exumal:

Not arguing the stats but they way you put it like Huawei won't perform well at all. Below are some of reasons for this submission.
1. New processors are yet to be well optimized. Infact, you won't compare an inhouse processor to an outsourced one.
2. I'm not trusting these new processors and their manufacturers with thermal management. Na only specs and performance them dey show us, they won't tell us the other end (thermal management)
3. Xiaomi OS is buggy compared to Huawei's.
The point is, it's not about big engine but how to engine is well manage, used and we'll maintained.

Most of these is cap, a budget snapdragon chipset and bad thermal management in the same sentence shows that you're still in 2018 probably.

People keep saying that Xiaomi OS is buggy but I've personally used about 5 Xiaomi devices and I haven't noticed the so called bugginess

I used Huawei p30 pro up to February of this year and I didn't see anything special about it at all

You mention inhouse chipsets being so amazing but people keep running away from phones with Samsung exynos chipsets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Lawalmd(m): 6:54pm On May 19, 2022
I used my Huawei y9 from Nov 2018 till this year when it was stolen and I can categorically say that phone is bullet proof, never had any issue and no lag what so ever, the battery can take a beating all day, was my main phone even though I've had like 5 other phones along with it I just couldn't path ways with it.
Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Ajilenu: 7:17pm On May 19, 2022
Edandy:
Guys help me to decide here. Not crazy about camera. I like good battery, good network, big screen. Which of these phones should I go for with a budget range of 80-90k or a little higher say 100k if it is really for a good phone.

Thanks
why not look at TECNO Pouvior Neo? It's an amazing device with strong battery
Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Ajilenu: 7:18pm On May 19, 2022
Edandy:

This settles it. I will for the Redmi 10c. I am not into gaming. I just need a good phone. If i update it , hope It wont give any serious issue.

Thanks once again
before you settle for this, check reviews first
Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Ajilenu: 7:19pm On May 19, 2022
OlamusConsult:
I have Tecno Camon 18p just bought it last week Friday @slot #129300...
Available for sale..
Carton accessories, receipt everything intact
Contact 08135632185
so why are you selling it so soon?
Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Exumal: 8:38pm On May 19, 2022
Meister:

Most of these is cap, a budget snapdragon chipset and bad thermal management in the same sentence shows that you're still in 2018 probably.

People keep saying that Xiaomi OS is buggy but I've personally used about 5 Xiaomi devices and I haven't noticed the so called bugginess

I used Huawei p30 pro up to February of this year and I didn't see anything special about it at all

You mention inhouse chipsets being so amazing but people keep running away from phones with Samsung exynos chipsets

I don't believe you're saying thermal management is cap. Hope you heard about the recent Samsung scandal? In fact the lastest Poco series released by Xiaomi had to employ another cooling mechanism by separating the charging ic far away from the chipset. Let's you forget these kind of technics are not being employed on these Redmi series, thermal management is still real and fresh but these manufacturers will let us see it. In fact, they will mask it will software to reduce the chipset performance in a bid not just to heat up.
Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Exumal: 8:41pm On May 19, 2022
Lawalmd:
I used my Huawei y9 from Nov 2018 till this year when it was stolen and I can categorically say that phone is bullet proof, never had any issue and no lag what so ever, the battery can take a beating all day, was my main phone even though I've had like 5 other phones along with it I just couldn't path ways with it.

Na Huawei user go understand. cool cool cool US just killed innovation in the mobile phone industry the moment they banned Huawei. When last have we seen a new concept, a mean a giant stride like innovation.
Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Meister(m): 8:42pm On May 19, 2022
Exumal:

I don't believe you're saying thermal management is cap. Hope you heard about the recent Samsung scandal? In fact the lastest Poco series released by Xiaomi had to employ another cooling mechanism by separating the charging ic far away from the chipset. Let's you forget these kind of technics are not being employed on these Redmi series, thermal management is still real and fresh but these manufacturers will let us see it. In fact, they will mask it will software to reduce the chipset performance in a bid not just to heat up.

Boss mention the phones nah, I said thermal management on budget chipsets not all chips oo.

Baba said Poco series, do you know how many Poco series are released each year ? And are you saying that all of them have thermal throttling and heating issues ?

The Samsung scandal you're referring is that of Samsung reducing the processor power in their flagship phones during normal tasks in order to reduce thermal throttling. How does that relate to our topic on budget chipsets cause anyone that follows phones knows that all the latest snapdragon flagship chipsets have had throttling and heating issues

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Exumal: 9:11pm On May 19, 2022
Meister:

Boss mention the phones nah, I said thermal management on budget chipsets not all chips oo.

Baba said Poco series, do you know how many Poco series are released each year ? And are you saying that all of them have thermal throttling and heating issues ?

The Samsung scandal you're referring is that of Samsung reducing the processor power in their flagship phones during normal tasks in order to reduce thermal throttling. How does that relate to our topic on budget chipsets cause anyone that follows phones knows that all the latest snapdragon flagship chipsets have had throttling and heating issues

Shifting goal posts. Anyway, make I score small penalties. Redmi note 11 well reckoned for heating issues. Or note 11 na flagship too?

Referring to Poco M4 pro.

Samsung scandal reveals that these new powerful chipsets are not being properly managed. Lest I forget, my point is what is the benefit of a powerful chipset that is not properly managed, optimised and cooled for sustained performance.

Concerning inhouse chipset, the borne of contention is Huawei not Samsung. Why mention exynos while we have bionic too?
Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Meister(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2022
Exumal:

Shifting goal posts. Anyway, make I score small penalties. Redmi note 11 well reckoned for heating issues. Or note 11 na flagship too?

Referring to Poco M4 pro.

Samsung scandal reveals that these new powerful chipsets are not being properly managed. Lest I forget, my point is what is the benefit of a powerful chipset that is not properly managed, optimised and cooled for sustained performance.

Concerning inhouse chipset, the borne of contention is Huawei not Samsung. Why mention exynos while we have bionic too?

Which goal post did I shift ? I clearly mentioned budget snapdragon chipsets from the beginning and you're bringing flagship chipsets to the conversation.

You said Inhouse chipsets are the best and I disputed that with an example. If you bring the bionic which has its own complete eco system I'll also mention googles tensor chips that have been less than ideal.

SD 680 is in no way a powerful chipset, that some stupid companies are putting it in their very expensive phones doesn't negate the fact that it's a budget processor, it literally uses the same adreno 610 GPU that SD 665 in Redmi note 8 used

2 Likes

Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Exumal: 9:46pm On May 19, 2022
Meister:

Which goal post did I shift ? I clearly mentioned budget snapdragon chipsets from the beginning and you're bringing flagship chipsets to the conversation.

You said Inhouse chipsets are the best and I disputed that with an example. If you bring the bionic which has its own complete eco system I'll also mention googles tensor chips that have been less than ideal.

SD 680 is in no way a powerful chipset, that some stupid companies are putting it in their very expensive phones doesn't negate the fact that it's a budget processor, it literally uses the same adreno 610 GPU that SD 665 in Redmi note 8 used

I no get strength sir, na you win! grin grin grin
Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Meister(m): 11:22am On May 20, 2022
Exumal:

I no get strength sir, na you win! grin grin grin

Tell me thank you for educating you first cool

1 Like

Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Danielwiseoo(f): 12:22pm On May 20, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Someone with First hand experience is giving his review, but our ambassadors here are bent on misleading people here.
Na so I Carry my mumu self go buy Redmi unto the hype. Omo na nonsense I buy!! Phone can't even open call log without lagging. Omo I don swear say I no go believe any hype on nairaland.
Please new buyers take note. I sold off my Redmi and got myself a Nokia G20 and later added an iPhone. If money enter again, I'll buy Samsung... Never again will I near Naomi ! If E like make E dey connect to other planets. cool cool cheesy
you could have joined 30k to it to make it 120k and buy iPhone 7plus 256gb ..it's far better than any Naomi or heal Felix phone u want to buy..
Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Lordofalmajiri(f): 12:33pm On May 20, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
you could have joined 30k to it to make it 120k and buy iPhone 7plus 256gb ..it's far better than any Naomi or heal Felix phone u want to buy..
No thanks. I got myself iPhone X for 150k. cool
Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by atheistandproud(m): 1:41pm On May 20, 2022
Meister:

Because of the people on this thread like this is why I spend less and less time on Nairaland.

Meister there is really nothing to be said. You for no bother. You have finished work anyway.

3 Likes

Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Meister(m): 3:11pm On May 20, 2022
atheistandproud:

Because of the people on this thread like this is why I spend less and less time on Nairaland.

Mei.ster there is really nothing to be said. You for no bother. You have finished work anyway.

The thread is getting worse each day man, it's tiring at this point

3 Likes

Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Kirkman: 3:59pm On May 20, 2022
Edandy:

I come dey fear for the Redmi bayi oo
Though i am not a fan of transission products but at least with the Tecno and infinix you can easily repair it at carlcare can't say the same for your Redmi.

1 Like

Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Exumal: 5:52pm On May 20, 2022
Meister:

Tell me thank you for educating you first cool

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Thazard(m): 2:15am On Jun 10, 2022
Meister:

Please give me a honest review of the Huawei p30 pro
Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Zieus: 2:39am On Jun 10, 2022
Kirkman:

Though i am not a fan of transission products but at least with the Tecno and infinix you can easily repair it at carlcare can't say the same for your Redmi.

You say �����

Ikeja phone engineers sabi work pass dem and OP just buy pixel 3 and have rest of mind

1 Like

Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Meister(m): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Thazard:

Please give me a honest review of the Huawei p30 pro

Good phone but not worth it's price
Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Thazard(m): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2022
Meister:

Good phone but not worth it's price

please recommend a better phone in the same price range
Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Meister(m): 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
Thazard:

please recommend a better phone in the same price range

I'm guessing you're looking for a used phone, a flagship device most likely
What's your actual budget
Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by treasuremi1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
i like these honest first hand reviews and criticisms..........it's very important you read these reviews before you waste your hard earned money on shitty gadgets. The price of dollars has made getting a quality phone without breaking bank highly difficult. With 75k, hardly can you get a very quality device. but if you can shine your eyes well and read many reviews and do some comparisons, then you maty get something worthy
Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Thazard(m): 6:26am On Jun 11, 2022
Meister:

I'm guessing you're looking for a used phone, a flagship device most likely
What's your actual budget

Not above 150k
Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Meister(m): 7:00am On Jun 11, 2022
Thazard:

Not above 150k

If you can stretch up to 160k then you should go for LG V60 if not then Samsung S10+ and OnePlus 7 pro are your best bets
Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by KunlexyInc1(m): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
Thazard:

Not above 150k
You can come for Poco X3 Pro, 4wks used with all boxed accessories smiley

1 Like

Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by 23jerryking(m): 6:45am On Jun 16, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Oga you bought a bad device. I've been using Redmi 10c and with pouch and screen protector, no lags or whatsoever, I play call of duty, FIFA mobile, Efootball 2022, Need for speed no limits, pubg new state, Mc4. In fact lag and this phone should never be used in the same sentence.

1 Like

Re: 80k To 90k Phone; Redmi 10c Or Infinix Note11i Or Tecno Spark 8p by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:29am On Jun 16, 2022
23jerryking:
Oga you bought a bad device. I've been using Redmi 10c and with pouch and screen protector, no lags or whatsoever, I play call of duty, FIFA mobile, Efootball 2022, Need for speed no limits, pubg new state, Mc4. In fact lag and this phone should never be used in the same sentence.
Wait until it clocks 8 months

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Do You Spend on Recharge Cards? (Phone Cards) / MTN Is Giving Out Free Unlimited Data & Airtime This Mber Month See Screenshots / Would You Buy This Nokia Phone for N140,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.