Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents (41553 Views)

Okuama Killings: Tinubu Awards Scholarship To Children Of Deceased Soldiers / Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by AdeProgrammer(m): 6:46am On May 17, 2022
Indispensable85:

I can tell you that apostle chibuzor is more popular than father mbaka. Is it because you don't see him on political news headlines like mbaka?

I am hearing of him for the first time!

May God reward all His faithful servants in Jesus' name.
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by edoairways: 6:52am On May 17, 2022
Okhuadams:
Did Jesus personally tell you that him dey against public giving.
It is in the bible.
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by edoairways: 6:58am On May 17, 2022
Zulu2022:
yes Jesus did it secret feeding ppl with bread nd fish nd as well heal the blind,who went to de temple to get confirmation and tell ppl the testimony
Jesus fed the Israeli because they needed it, that was his motive. However, this pastor has ulterior motive of assisting that family. Jesus said in his word , "When you give to someone in need, don’t do as the hypocrites do—blowing trumpets in the synagogues and streets to call attention to their acts of charity! I tell you the truth, they have received all the reward they will ever get. The bolded text is what that pastor is achieving
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by edoairways: 7:02am On May 17, 2022
wiseone28:
Tell us the one you have done before?
I don't need to blow the trumpet like this pastor. A true Christian understand the principle of giving without blowing the trumpet
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by fatytoy333(m): 7:03am On May 17, 2022
BloomingDale:
What Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Bakare, Suleiman etc could not. Seems some people are not their brothers keeper.

You speak of what you don't know.
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by beejaay: 7:10am On May 17, 2022
OLULAW:

You’re absolutely right but they probably lack transport fare to make a trip of 500 miles let alone 5000 miles to the suggested destinations. Given that the British Ambassador had spoken out against her killing, I’m unsure if they make an asylum claim with the British embassy in Nigeria that claim will be successful.

im sure they can raise just 20k or 30k even if its by selling their belongings and get their asses to usa, uk or canada embassy..they will urshered in sharply...the threat is everywhere online on their families, they have a very sure case that wont take anytime at all..i hope they people that understand all these and guide them..very sure opportunty to leave this shithole and leave a better life
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by CaptainFM1: 7:11am On May 17, 2022
slivertongue:
He should have done it quitely no need to go public. Weldone sha .

Modified:
All mention noted.

The monstrous, bloodthirsty fanatics from hell who took the law into their own hands and murdered Deborah should be publicly executed after a fair trial to serve as an example to other would-be holy murderers.

Can't you see that he doesn't have their contact?

And was any miracle Jesus performed very quiet?

If he doesn't loud it, bloggers and social media will.
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by ndukwejoe(m): 7:12am On May 17, 2022
dont even start
BloomingDale:
What Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Bakare, Suleiman etc could not. Seems some people are not their brothers keeper.
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by Alchemist231(m): 7:52am On May 17, 2022
perez100:
The 3 best men of God in this country Father Mbaka, Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere of OPM and Evang. Ebuka Obi - at Ago Palace

These are men of God filled with Holy Spirit. Too much power and very very generous.

However, Nigerians knows Father Mbaka while many people don't know Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere and Evang. Ebuka Obi
ziiiiiooooooonnnn
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by KIDfurniture(m): 8:05am On May 17, 2022
My brother , you have a point there oh. That business organization stingy gan. They hardly build structures sef.. all they do is look for vacant land and put together woods and canopy. Just recently their oga said they can now buy TV oh. Deeper life business is stingy and greedy…their members are stingy

Chochovini:
. U may be right but talking about the most stingy church currently in existence then talk about Deeper Life church. Omoh, that church stingy die...

I take a stroll...
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by Opolopoopolonio: 8:10am On May 17, 2022
[s]
Zulu2022:
ur name de affect u,i know u re hrt broken nd depressed,no money,no home, nairaland has been source of ur joy,y not Lear a skill to engage ur sef to mk som pay in future, turkey
[/s]

Lazy olodo. You can't speak English. You can't type out your words. Double jeopardy for you! angry
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by Zulu2022: 8:13am On May 17, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
[s][/s]

Lazy olodo. You can't speak English. You can't type out your words. Double jeopardy for you! angry
com mk I giv u job,lazy idiot that spending 20hrs of ur time on every nairaland thread,to feel relevant,mumu
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by Goldsplash(m): 8:23am On May 17, 2022
The father should post his account number. It's time to encourage christians to continue in the faith while teaching others what a true religion feels like.
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by Opolopoopolonio: 8:31am On May 17, 2022
[s]
Zulu2022:
com mk I giv u job,lazy idiot that spending 20hrs of ur time on every nairaland thread,to feel relevant,mumu
[/s]
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by HRMK: 9:11am On May 17, 2022
THIS IS UNHEARD OF IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY!WHEN OTHER SO CALLED MEN OF GOD WULD USE MEMBERS FUNDS AND TITHES TO BUY MULTIPLE JETS!YOU ARE BLESSED IJMN!!
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by ZombieTAMER: 9:27am On May 17, 2022
Safyqueen:

Christianity is not Superior by Olufemi A., Ph.D
The highest result of Education is Tolerance (Helen Keller, 1903). There is a need to look inward on the matters that dismantle the peaceful coexistence in our society. In a multi ethnic society that share the bond of religion, tolerance is pertinent. Tolerance can never be achieved if one group plays God. If we are to live in peace, we must come to know each other better (Lyndon B Johnson, 1965)
When I lived in the Muslim community of different cultural groups in the North and South of Nigeria, I enjoyed the freedom of existence in my relationship with them.
In the Northern part of Nigeria, they don't entertain jokes especially at the expense of their religion. Religion comes first in everything they do. If you are to live in their community, you must respect their position on religion. So it is in India, where Cows are worshiped. Out of the 29 States in India, 20 states prohibit Cow slaughtering. Slaughtering a Cow for any reason is tantamount to killing their God. Peace connot be kept by force, it can only be kept by understanding (Albert Einstein)
I have spent many years in Academics and I have a bank of experience on how we oppress the Muslims by depriving them their rights.
When I left Obafemi Awolowo University some years ago, there was only one Muslim lecturer in the Faculty of Pharmacy. Out of the Twenty one Lecturers in the Department of Educational Foundation and Counseling, only Dr Sobowale was a Muslim. The Department of Medicine under the Leadership of a Professor who is also the General Overseer of a Church, witnessed an Era where competent Doctors were denied their right of employment because of their Muslim religion. I was sad when I heard that the Small spot on the deck of the Health Sciences building where the Muslim students observe their prayers have been closed whereas classes or any spot in the faculty premises are open to Christian students for fellowship or Devotion without infringement. Christian lecturers have tried in many ways to cancel the Space were the Muslims observe their prayers in the Geology Car park but Professor Ramon of the Geology Department has played a major role in maintaining the spot.
In many occasions, I have intervened in cases were Christian Project Supervisors enforce Christianity on their Project students. They use Christianity as a prerequisite to excellence. I have fought Christian lecturers who deprive some muslim ladies their rights to wear the hijab. These sinful Lecturers never fight against the Catholic Sisters who come to classes, Laboratory, Examination halls and Seminars wearing the Catholic Ragalia or those students who dress like Harlots but their problem is the hijab.
On the 29th day of November, 2021, Dr Awoseemo who served has the Principal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Obafemi Awolowo University, pressurized the Muslim Nursing students to sign an undertaking stating that they will not use the hijab in the school premises.
On the 5th of February, 2013, According to the Punch News Paper, the Principal of Kadara Junior Grammar School in Lagos State; E. C. Ukpaka, flogged a Muslim student; Aisha Alabi for putting on the hijab. If Ukpaka had beaten the student 5 or 10 strokes, it wouldn't have bothered the public but 43 stokes of cane is harsh and inhumane.
In September 2019, The Premium Times published a news where 30 Professors of the University of Ibadan submitted a petition against the school Authority for scheduling Senate meetings to Friday Prayer times. Some Christian Lecturers also fix Classes to Friday Jumat time.
This is not the right platform to discuss how the Christians in leadership Positions in Universities and Government Parastatals deny the Muslims of Job opportunities, Scholarships, Grants, or Work benefits.
In all my years of work, I have enjoyed working under a Muslim faithful than a Christian Devot. A Faithful Muslim will not deny you a job opportunity because of your faith. He will not beat a Christian Nun because of her Regalia. He will not stop you from morning devotions or force you to join him while he is praying. He will not abuse Jesus Christ or Holy Mary.
Tolerance is the best religion. As Christians, we must stop the oppression and cease to preach hatred towards the Muslims. They are not our enemies. We need to teach our children that Christianity is not Superior to Islam and the Pastor is not Holier than the Imam.
Either men will learn to live like brothers or die like beasts (Max Learner, 1949)

Absolutely nothing on Earth equates with a human life... nothing even religion that was created by Man.

you can only create a life out of an existing life .. you certainly can't create Life out of nothing, The sanctity of the human life must be respected.

This is what separates man from beast..

All over the world, laws are made to guide the activities of Man, no one is above it.
Nigerian law does have a punishment for those that allegedly blasphems .go find out, that's an assignment for you. but it must interest you to know that it's not stoning, beheading or being burnt to death.

It's sad to say that your entire existence and Education is a waste if you actually believe all the jargons you wrote up there just to defend a blue murder because someone said mere words.

someone drew a cartoon in Denmark
Innocent people are killed in the North.

killers must find a way and an excuse to kill
that's what they do.

Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by murade: 9:32am On May 17, 2022
You want to take them away from their father's land because they are not safe, and you think they will be protected in another man's land IPOB, unknown gunmen on rampage.
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by VirileNelly2420: 11:15am On May 17, 2022
slivertongue:

Modified:
All mention noted.

The monstrous, bloodthirsty fanatics from hell who took the law into their own hands and murdered Deborah should be publicly executed after a fair trial to serve as an example to other would-be holy murderers.
How quietly do u mean plz?
...u think getting to Dem is da easy?
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by Prozico22(m): 11:21am On May 17, 2022
Indispensable85:

I can tell you that apostle chibuzor is more popular than father mbaka. Is it because you don't see him on political news headlines like mbaka?
wetin you smoke again
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by WilsonBright935: 11:25am On May 17, 2022
uuzba:

Insatiable?
But that is what the Bible says
Be careful not to perform your good works before men, for then, you have received your reward.
Jesus said this himself.
So no reward for you in heaven
Shey you wanted everyone to see your charity? Na waste!

If this MOG never publicized his help for this family, most people (including you) may be saying "Pastors only care for themselves, they should have helped Deborah but all they know is their pocket"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by writeprof(m): 11:35am On May 17, 2022
BloomingDale:

What do you know? They're doing their own in their own ways and not advertising it.
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by 9jaTalks(m): 12:44pm On May 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO1QKIwBHCI
A beautiful rendition from Rivers state choir
It's worth watching
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by Azularis: 12:52pm On May 17, 2022
God bless you Sir. We take care of our own.
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by orisa37: 1:02pm On May 17, 2022
pargelenis:
I would say northern Nigerian Muslims … southern/Yoruba musims are more tolerant.

It's Southern Nigerian MOSLEMS AND NOT MUSLIMS.
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by Successkay12(m): 1:20pm On May 17, 2022
PussyKing:
The General Overseer of the Omega Power ministry (OPM) Apostle Chibuzor has awarded full scholarship to all siblings of Deborah Samuel, he also mentioned that they will all be relocated to Portharcourt, where the mum will be get a shop to start up a business and the dad to get a job.

The G.O announced this on his Instagram page.
See details below

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdnbh1ctARo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I so much like this man
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:34pm On May 17, 2022
Indispensable85:

You dey mind that one? OPM is definitely more popular than the rest. He just doesn't involve himself in politics... Atimes I wonder where he gets all his money from

May GOD keep strengthening him
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by Rayzoom: 1:43pm On May 17, 2022
slivertongue:

Modified:
All mention noted.

You should have thank him and move on! How else can this massage get to the target up north who he knows nothing about their location? It's just like saying "why did you call them on phone instead of going to their house" is social media not made for easy access to the target instead of roaming around looking for their location? Please comment with open mind void of criticism.
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by Rayzoom: 1:51pm On May 17, 2022
Kinematics:
Dr. Jesus in action
My OPM. This is the only church I can attend whenever I visit Lugard's experiment of a country
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by Truthisunique2: 2:34pm On May 17, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

Com to Benin, you will see them cluster some churches begging for arms, especially one at mission road.... useless people
holy Cross

I Sabi am
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by Anndrew(m): 2:58pm On May 17, 2022
perez100:
The 3 best men of God in this country Father Mbaka, Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere of OPM and Evang. Ebuka Obi - at Ago Palace

These are men of God filled with Holy Spirit. Too much power and very very generous.

However, Nigerians knows Father Mbaka while many people don't know Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere and Evang. Ebuka Obi
Remove mbaka...the greatest scammer in the history of Nigeria after Adeboye
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by WHITELIGHTER: 3:16pm On May 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:
holy Cross

I Sabi am

Exactly
Re: Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents by ebene18: 4:08pm On May 17, 2022
[quote author=slivertongue post=112887576]He should have done it quitely no need to go public. Weldone sha .

Modified:
All mention noted.

The monstrous, bloodthirsty fanatics from hell who took the law into their own hands and murdered Deborah should be publicly executed after a fair trial to serve as an example to other would-be holy murderers. [bro, there is no a better way GO could have reached out to the family other than making it public, not that he has their contact, home address or something. He said people should share the article til he gets to meet the family...]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters / From 7 To 70: Why Are They Not Talking About This - By Femi Adesina / NYSC Presents Court With Documents To Prove Certificate Forgery By Peter Mbah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.