Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,566 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

We Are Created To Commune With Him Daily - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are Created To Commune With Him Daily (642 Views)

The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls / Prophet Ajanaku’s Wife Again, Says “my Husband Is Not Dead, I Talk To Him Daily” / Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Created To Commune With Him Daily by yommyuk: 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2011
The spirit is the highest function of our being. It is thru our spirit that we commune with the spiritual world. When we open our human spirit and allow the Holy Spirit to come and reside within us, we come into a holy union with our Creator. It is thru our humans spirits that the Holy Spirit gives us the revelation necessary to accomplish His will on the earth. Because this is an ongoing process, we should expect God to commune with us daily as we seek Him. He longs for us to draw near to Him so we can know His heart and greatest desire for our lives.

To seek means to dilegently look for and search earnestly untill the object of desire is located and found.

Psalms 27:4-8
One thing I have desire of the Lord, that will I seek; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in His temple. For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; in the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me. He shall set me High upon a rock. And my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me, therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle, I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord. Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice! Have mercy also upon me, and answer me. When You said, "seek My face," my heart said to You, " Your face, Lord, I will seek."

David was known as a man with a heart after God because he was willing to seek God until he received the Lord's mind and strategy for theat hour. That is also why Jesus said, "But seek first the kngdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you (Matthew :33)

Moses gives us a beautiful example of why we should be seeking God on a daily basis. In Exodus 29, dwe find Moses receiving revelation on the daily offerings two times each day. The day is opened and closed with the gift of worship and communion with God.

Exodus 29:42
"These burnt offering are to made each day from generation to generation. Offer them in the Lord's presence at the Tabernacle entrance. There I will meet with you and speak with you.

What a wonderful principle to have. If we will come before God on a daily basis, He will meet us, join with us and speak to us. He will set us apart for service. We will begin to sense His presence. We will have assurance that the Lord of Host is with us and speaks to us.

CONCLUSION

Exodus 29:4
"and they will know that I am the Lord their God. I am the one who broght them out of the land Egupt so that I could live aomng them. I am the Lord their God.

God bless wink
Re: We Are Created To Commune With Him Daily by nuella2(f): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2011
The human spirit need to be enlightened by the word of God and prayer to recieve signals form the spiritual realm. So many christians walk in blindness cos their spirits are not attuned to God. Thats why its good to fast and pray, that will make your spirit very sensitive to God's spirit and you will not walk in darkness.

Thank you yommyuk.
Re: We Are Created To Commune With Him Daily by yommyuk: 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2011
wink

(1) (Reply)

The Dinosaurs - Trolling? / The Eagle Christian / Part24 Are We Christians Practicing Pagan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.