Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Apostle Chibuzor Set To Relocate Late Deborah’s Family To Port Harcourt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Apostle Chibuzor Set To Relocate Late Deborah’s Family To Port Harcourt (515 Views)

I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village / My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village / Lady Shares How Man Abandons Family To Marry A New Wife In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Chibuzor Set To Relocate Late Deborah’s Family To Port Harcourt by Metrix147: 2:14pm On May 16, 2022
The General Oversea of Omega Power Ministry (OPM), Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere has offered to relocate the family of late Deborah Samuel to Port Harcourt.

ABN TV reports that late Deborah Samuel, a second-year student of Shehu Shagari College of Education, Sokoto, was killed by fellow students on Friday, following an allegation that she had blasphemed Muhammad (SAW), the Prophet of Islam on Thursday.

The news of the killing of the young lady became a matter of concern and many Nigerians have demanded an impartial, extensive probe into all that happened before and during the incident.

After the incident, Deborah’s mother, Mrs. Alheri Emmanuel vowed never to allow any of her remaining seven children go to school again to avoid the fate that befell her promising daughter.

The husband and father of the slain Deborah, Mr. Emmanuel Garba, declared that as a good Christian, he and the family had resolved not to seek any redress from court over the loss of their daughter but leave everything to God.

Reacting to this, Apostle Chibuzor took to his social media platforms to ask those who are in contact with Deborah’s family to reach out to him as soon as possible, promising to relocate the entire family to Port Harcourt to begin a new leaf.

He wrote “I just watched a video clip where the parents of Deborah Samuel said they will not be sending their children to school again. GOD FORBID.

“Anyone with there contacts should inform them immediately that I Apostle chibuzor chinyere the general overseas of OPM Church is relocating them to port harcourt.

“They would be staying in one of the OPM free estates were they will never pay rent forever.
All there children are given automatic scholarship in OPM Free schools.

“I will get the father a job and I also open a shop for the mother.
Please get in touch with them immediately. God bless you pls continue to share until it get to them.”

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/apostle-chibuzor-opm-offers-relocate-late-deborahs-family-port-harcourt/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J, Ishilove

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Set To Relocate Late Deborah’s Family To Port Harcourt by Xscape1993(m): 2:16pm On May 16, 2022
God bless you richly MOG.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Set To Relocate Late Deborah’s Family To Port Harcourt by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2022
..... Wow. That's it Pastor. Love thy neighbor as thy self.

Love is the greatest. Remain blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Set To Relocate Late Deborah’s Family To Port Harcourt by Acidosis(m): 3:30pm On May 16, 2022
That would be so nice. Port Harcourt or Lagos would be a great place for them.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Set To Relocate Late Deborah’s Family To Port Harcourt by neonly: 3:53pm On May 16, 2022
Acidosis:

Alfas will not like dis ooooooo
Maybe just maybe
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Set To Relocate Late Deborah’s Family To Port Harcourt by emmanuelbrown26: 3:56pm On May 16, 2022
nice gesture sir. If na say na afobja dem kill, i for vex for this pastor bcs they beought hardship and calamity of a govt.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Set To Relocate Late Deborah’s Family To Port Harcourt by Cornerstone2018: 3:59pm On May 16, 2022
May God bless you sir, and that is the religion of peace and love, unlike our brothers who are always blood thirsty.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Set To Relocate Late Deborah’s Family To Port Harcourt by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2022
There's true peace in Christianity
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Set To Relocate Late Deborah’s Family To Port Harcourt by Richy4(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2022
Now.. this is the kind of Christianity I would like to identify with anytime... Brothers holding the hands of brother in terms of unpleasant circumstances
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Set To Relocate Late Deborah’s Family To Port Harcourt by Corporate2020: 5:24pm On May 16, 2022
You want to bring another blood sucking Fulani man to Port Harcourt. Anything your eyes see, nah you cause am.

There is only one indivisible North. Nah election time and North versus South fightings you go know.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Set To Relocate Late Deborah’s Family To Port Harcourt by Corporate2020: 5:26pm On May 16, 2022
Acidosis:

Not my Lagos. Northern Nigeria is their father's land, let everybody stay in his father's land.

You people should stop interfering in Hausa/Fulani family matters. Mind your business nah. Is that difficult to do. My do you want to bring a ants infested firewood home?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Set To Relocate Late Deborah’s Family To Port Harcourt by AngelicBeing: 6:25pm On May 16, 2022
wink
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Set To Relocate Late Deborah’s Family To Port Harcourt by RightToReject(m): 6:42pm On May 16, 2022
That's a good gesture, even though it doesn't still make Christianity any better than Islam. Religion of any type doesn't mean well for mankind - that, however, doesn't make atheism an option.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Set To Relocate Late Deborah’s Family To Port Harcourt by doggedfighter(f): 7:23pm On May 16, 2022
It will help them get over their pain.

(1) (Reply)

Please Hubby Needs A Job / Distress Sales!!!two Pairs Of Shoes For Sale. / Woman Dies After Falling Off Husband’s Motorcycle On Way To Church In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.