Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,814 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) (71653 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by colp2015: 8:41am On May 17, 2022
Indispensable85:
Wetin dey cause dis kidney problem sef? It's becoming too rampart.
Adulterated palm oil, groundnut oil, food items, diesel laden honey, chlorine and chemical induced akpu - just to mention a few.

I almost forgot - Semovita is the number destroyer of vital human organs.

A little experiment:

Just before you eat a bowl of Semovita, check your blood pressure and possibly blood sugar level if you have Accu-Chek or any blood sugar machine....recheck your blood pressure and blood sugar one or two hours later.

It is understandable if many people think my submission about Semovita is a lie; but do yourself a favor and carry out the experiment.

I have chosen to side with truth no matter whose ox is gored!
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Kwinesther: 9:03am On May 17, 2022
1saed:
If you have any of the following ailment, pls dont go seeing a doctor

Just lock ur door

Start drinking all ur urine ( day and night)

Do it for ten days straight, no food, just urine, water and fresh meat every night.

If no be ur village people dey inside, you should see ur results after 10days

1. HBP
2. Liver infections
3. Kidney issues
4. Heart wahala
5. Cancer
6. Fibroid
7. Stroke
8. STDs
9. Breast lump
10. Small pennis
11. Low sperm count
12. Painful menstration
13. Ulcer
14. Eye and ear infections
15. Cancerous pile
16. Chronic pile
17. Bile issues
18. Rheumatism
19. Diabetes( all types)
20. Pneumonia

Just name it.

Also if your partner and you are AS genotype and ur love is pure and u dont want to separate for fear of having SS children, pls go ahead and settle with them,

This therapy will change any SS to AS genotype.

If you need further assistance you may reach me

Mathew
God bless you for this info, urine therapy works like magic and it has worked for someone I know and another person I know is on same therapy for breast cancer at the moment but people don't take it serious but believes the solution is with the doctor, not knowing they are complicating the issue.
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by ultraviolet27(f): 11:17am On May 17, 2022
1saed:
If you have any of the following ailment, pls dont go seeing a doctor

Just lock ur door

Start drinking all ur urine ( day and night)

Do it for ten days straight, no food, just urine, water and fresh meat every night.

If no be ur village people dey inside, you should see ur results after 10days

1. HBP
2. Liver infections
3. Kidney issues
4. Heart wahala
5. Cancer
6. Fibroid
7. Stroke
8. STDs
9. Breast lump
10. Small pennis
11. Low sperm count
12. Painful menstration
13. Ulcer
14. Eye and ear infections
15. Cancerous pile
16. Chronic pile
17. Bile issues
18. Rheumatism
19. Diabetes( all types)
20. Pneumonia

Just name it.

Also if your partner and you are AS genotype and ur love is pure and u dont want to separate for fear of having SS children, pls go ahead and settle with them,

This therapy will change any SS to AS genotype.

If you need further assistance you may reach me

Mathew
By Fresh meat do you mean raw(Uncoocked) Beef,Chicken,or Turkey etc? And what of a Person that Suffers from Acid Reflux(peptic,gastric juice) and indigestion Caused by Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease(Gerd) Can She also do same?
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by 9jaTalks(m): 12:40pm On May 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO1QKIwBHCI
A beautiful rendition from DCLM Rivers state choir
It's worth watching
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by ItsmeF: 1:48pm On May 17, 2022
Indispensable85:
Wetin dey cause dis kidney problem sef? It's becoming too rampart.

I read on Google, high blood pressure can lead to serious kidney failure and you don't want to know how many Nigerians are hypertensive. May help us o
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Brownshoe: 9:33pm On May 17, 2022
Revolution2022:
The hard drugs all this entertainers take is causing high blood pressure to their hearts and they never carryout a checkup.

i think there is a fake materials flying around, yesterday i sent a boy to buy five alive puppy for me because am strong i just got back from the hospital, i drunk half of it before something alert me to check it, behold it has expired since February.,more of this things in circulation and liquor is not left out.

1 Like

Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by soso22(m): 11:03pm On May 17, 2022
RIP BRO
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by 1saed: 5:02am On Jul 30, 2022
ultraviolet27:

By Fresh meat do you mean raw(Uncoocked) Beef,Chicken,or Turkey etc? And what of a Person that Suffers from Acid Reflux(peptic,gastric juice) and indigestion Caused by Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease(Gerd) Can She also do same?

Yes they can,

However, as you move along on the journey of this therapy, watch out for any unfavorable effects and act accordingly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit / Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.