Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun (11547 Views)

‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. / Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa / Olufunso Amosun Is Worried Over Weight Gain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun by PrinceOfLagos: 4:28pm On May 16, 2022
Former Governor of Ogun State, Senator Ibikunle Amosun has declared that he is not in the presidential race to align with Chief Bola Tinubu or any other aspirant of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Amosun also said he did not obtain the APC senatorial form, neither did he attend the screening exercise organised for APC senatorial aspirants, as being peddled by some individuals.

DAILY POST reports that there were rumours over the weekend that Amosun had agreed to step down for Tinubu, having been screened and cleared for the Ogun Central senatorial race.

But, in a swift reaction, Amosun debunked the rumour spreading on social media, saying the “two news stories are false.”

According to a statement signed by his media aide, Bola Adeyemi, he said that the Ogun Central Senator “procured only the forms for the presidential ticket of the APC and did not attend the screening exercise for Senatorial aspirants because he is not one.”

While urging Nigerians to dismiss the “false news”, Adeyemi maintained that “Amosun is in the race for the presidential ticket of the APC and has no plans to align with any politician in the race.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/16/2023-im-not-aligning-with-tinubu-others-amosun-declares/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun by Truthisunique2: 4:29pm On May 16, 2022
Amosun would not allign with druggie if it's even his ticket to heaven

Urchins say Bagudu Baduru Dem are the governor's in tilumbu camp grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun by yorubarere: 4:29pm On May 16, 2022
A tale of specific princeofaba who is obsessed with Tinubu's farts.

He hunts for it.

He cry and wail in it.

He will rather die than not see anything bad to write about the man who lack knowledge of his existence.

May I not run mad like some village princes cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun by Ebubu3: 4:30pm On May 16, 2022
grin

Even those aligning with him are chopping him maga grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun by Ttalk: 4:31pm On May 16, 2022
E
Re: 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun by IgOga(m): 4:31pm On May 16, 2022
First they deny, then they explain...las las you go align with the person wey buy you form

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun by PrinceOfLagos: 4:32pm On May 16, 2022
Loooool grin cheesy

When I say that Tinubu is not the choice of Yoruba, some mumu will attack me for saying the obvious truth

Everyone can now see o

Yoruba will not support Tinubu

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun by yorubarere: 4:33pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Loooool grin cheesy

When I say that Tinubu is not the choice of Yoruba, some mumu will attack me for saying the obvious truth

Everyone can now see o
Tinubu this, Yoruba that.. get a life.

We are not the cause of ipob madness in the east. And we are not responsible for your political cowardice cool

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun by Lexy123O: 4:34pm On May 16, 2022
If you die today, Nah TInubu matter kill you. You are obsessed with him.

20 Likes

Re: 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun by LegendHero(m): 4:38pm On May 16, 2022
Good one Amosun. You should not be a coward like that VI boy Ngige that was too scared to contest like his Meth addict friend OmKalu.

The fellow Meth addicts on this thread are taking the revenge of their balless politicians on a man greater than any politician living or dead from the terrorist region.

@Amosun, even tho we know you won’t win, but at least you are still putting a fight like a real man.

32 Likes

Re: 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun by StrongandMighty: 4:40pm On May 16, 2022
Even those aligning with him are aligning for the money... they'll soon abandon him at the last minute

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun by PrinceOfLagos: 4:41pm On May 16, 2022
I even heard that the few inconsequential people that aligned with Tinubu are struggling to get out

True

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun by PrinceOfLagos: 4:43pm On May 16, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Even those aligning with him are aligning for the money... they'll soon abandon him at the last minute

They've started deserting him
Re: 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun by StrongandMighty: 4:49pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

They've started deserting him
It's quite obvious
Re: 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 16, 2022
Did U expect him to accept it 2 weeks to the Primaries? However, did U see Amosun aggressively campaigning for delegates votes?
Some Nigerians are too gullible. It's obvious he will likely step down 2 days to the primaries. Who buys a form for 100m and sits down in his house waiting for elections? Lolz

18 Likes

Re: 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun by Indispensable85(m): 5:15pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Former Governor of Ogun State, Senator Ibikunle Amosun has declared that he is not in the presidential race to align with Chief Bola Tinubu or any other aspirant of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Amosun also said he did not obtain the APC senatorial form, neither did he attend the screening exercise organised for APC senatorial aspirants, as being peddled by some individuals.

DAILY POST reports that there were rumours over the weekend that Amosun had agreed to step down for Tinubu, having been screened and cleared for the Ogun Central senatorial race.

But, in a swift reaction, Amosun debunked the rumour spreading on social media, saying the “two news stories are false.”

According to a statement signed by his media aide, Bola Adeyemi, he said that the Ogun Central Senator “procured only the forms for the presidential ticket of the APC and did not attend the screening exercise for Senatorial aspirants because he is not one.”

While urging Nigerians to dismiss the “false news”, Adeyemi maintained that “Amosun is in the race for the presidential ticket of the APC and has no plans to align with any politician in the race.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/16/2023-im-not-aligning-with-tinubu-others-amosun-declares/

Mynd44 Oam4j lalasticlala

Is Amosun in the race? Lol.......there are only three aspirants in the race for the APC presidential ticket.

Tinubu
Osinbajo
Amaechi

Any other person is just chasing clout. Have you seen them going round like the others to canvass for delegates votes? Mtcheeew

14 Likes

Re: 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun by FactBoyz: 5:25pm On May 16, 2022
angry
Re: 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun by IPIGSRMUMU: 5:25pm On May 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Amosun would not allign with druggie if it's even his ticket to heaven

Urchins say Bagudu Baduru Dem are the governor's in tilumbu camp grin grin
meth cannibal.
Na Tinubu headache go kill so many Mkpuru mirri cannibals from the SADEAST. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun by KingKO22: 5:25pm On May 16, 2022
Amosun chances of becoming APC presidential candidate was jeopardize when he established APM party

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun by SegunBABA007(m): 5:25pm On May 16, 2022
Re: 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun by helinues: 5:26pm On May 16, 2022
You are already in political loneliness..

Your support don't really matter

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun by Mooh247: 5:26pm On May 16, 2022
cool

Sakamaje

London plan in motion

32 Likes

Re: 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 16, 2022
You can still align with your own body.
Your body parts n co.
Re: 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 16, 2022
Ministerial appointee in the making

1 Like

Re: 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun by Ademola47(m): 5:28pm On May 16, 2022
Returning as Senator in Ogun Central will be quiet difficult for him because his influence in APC has been reduced when he nominated Akinlade (from another party) as Governor against the generally-accepted Dapo Abiodun.

To even cap it, a sitting senator in Lagos, Yayi has moved to Ogun and will be contesting for Ogun Central senatorial seat as well. Yayi's ground is to gain ground ahead of 2027 when the incumbent Dapo would have completed his tenure, and he (Yayi) would contest for Governorship post.

Amosun is wise. He knows perfectly well that he can't get APC presidential ticket, but to avoid losing on both sides, he decided to contest. Las las, he will be promised a Vice presidential or Ministerial slot. Then he would come back as Senator in 2027.

Politics, an unending game...

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun by Lawalemi(m): 5:30pm On May 16, 2022
This one is just eager to squander all the funds that he stole from Ogun State

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos To Impound Unpainted Intra-State Commercial Vehicles / 47 Career Ambassadors Assigned Portfolios / Buhari Inaugurates 368km Roads Across Nigeria In Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.