Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub (52286 Views)

Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by GloriousGbola: 9:38pm On May 17, 2022
Very good. Davido has blessed the marriage

The marriage has assurance and will last longer than Davidos marriage to mama ifeanyi

Their love will wax stronger than Davidos love for mama Imade, that lover below his class

Ride on

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by Mooh247: 9:38pm On May 17, 2022
cool

Davido too like love matter... Look at how happy he is for them

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by MUAnaZephyr: 9:39pm On May 17, 2022
Was she one of Davido's baby mama, and he's then seeking for Davido's permission to continue from where he stopped?

I'm just thinking o

EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdnpVqnMGPR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 17, 2022
Puskas:
Davido will soon kpansh her

Not a fan of davido, but I haven't heard of him snatching other guys' girls.

The women he has been involved with, all of them were unattached when he entered the relationship with them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by Onyi22(f): 9:40pm On May 17, 2022
Mumu man

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by Kingspower(m): 9:40pm On May 17, 2022
Cultist everywhere

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by BennixB(m): 9:41pm On May 17, 2022
Chai.
Have you seen it
grin grin grin

pretydiva:

Keep quiet. Stop reasoning with your tiny dick

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by Convention107: 9:41pm On May 17, 2022
Omo e make sense Gan gidi gan. The girl must not gree for any break up if davido no dey there

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by Paulianfa(m): 9:42pm On May 17, 2022
This kind tori no dey moved me.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by Jennyclay(f): 9:45pm On May 17, 2022
Puskas:
Davido will soon kpansh her
Are you cursed? What kind of comment is this?

Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by Benprass(m): 9:45pm On May 17, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

A girl was also served breakfast at my show too

You want to make it in your music career yet you keep saying rubbish.

See your music name self dbull very backward name
Of what joy does a get getting a girl getting a breakup promote your music.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by Streetmovement(m): 9:48pm On May 17, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by Rubbiish(m): 9:50pm On May 17, 2022
pretydiva:

Smh
That is all u ever think about!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by purejustice36: 9:52pm On May 17, 2022
OlamiDC:
OBO to the world!!!
Wizkid fc won't like this

Fc’s are way mature and bigger than the frog voice himself

Y’all can’t trend unless the name “wizkid” is added to your useless comments

That shows how big machala is

Your fave shout “shekpe” he tire
Now na choir he don follow
Clout chaser who uses giveaway to buy fans just the way him uncle uses giveaway to buy votes

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by toujurs: 9:52pm On May 17, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue

DAVIDO has higher taste for women grin cheesy

That dude should know that anytime casala burst, he has to invite DAVIDO to settle the matter cheesy tongue tongue tongue
which mumu higher taste, does sophia look like a higher taste. , Oh please..

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by Streetmovement(m): 9:52pm On May 17, 2022
Benprass:

You want to make it in your music career yet you keep saying rubbish.

See your music name self dbull very backward name
Of what joy does a get getting a girl getting a breakup promote your music.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Wetin be your problem with this manchi
Why you dey sound like enemy of progress, wetin him music get to with the girl wey dem serve breakfast, abi na your voice him dey borrow take sing?

Jealousy and hatred no good, try stay away from am make your future fine.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by Videour(m): 9:55pm On May 17, 2022
Why won't she say yes

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by Rahkman: 10:07pm On May 17, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue

DAVIDO has higher taste for women grin cheesy

That dude should know that anytime casala burst, he has to invite DAVIDO to settle the matter cheesy tongue tongue tongue
which high taste?? I never see any artiste wey dey bang skrep reach davido

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by TheSociopath(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2022
pretydiva:

Do you like big dick? Let me give it to you
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by Freelane33(m): 10:33pm On May 17, 2022
How far Baba . I get some songs for you
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

A girl was also served breakfast at my show too
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by xeratek: 10:36pm On May 17, 2022
pretydiva:

patlex Patrick Enyum
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by kingyakos: 10:37pm On May 17, 2022
Marriage wey start for club dey end for club
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by samfrancis1(m): 10:44pm On May 17, 2022
Like ehn ehn … Davido cum be like god to dem abi.. I’m not understanding the post
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by Handsum64: 10:46pm On May 17, 2022
Of all the news in the country this is what we are putting in the front burner?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by izubext007: 10:49pm On May 17, 2022
Davido is not like that.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by Thylord(m): 11:10pm On May 17, 2022
pretydiva:

is like it's been long you collect a good dicking
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by saxby(f): 12:07am On May 18, 2022
Because Davido dey there she no go fit say no grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub by unmask: 12:28am On May 18, 2022
The irony of proposing in front of a man that didn't honor his own proposal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm / Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" / Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.