Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? (7367 Views)

Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls / If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army / Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by LocalStandard1(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
They say a picture is worth more than a thousand words. But we all know pictures now can be faked. Right?

I saw this picture of Tinubu making rounds online, licking a microphone, I thought it was a photoshopped trolling and a joke. After seeing a video of the actual act I am still asking myself "who did we offend in this country?!", "who is bent on punishing Nigerians with this, even after Buhari?!"

Just watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKrV-4tys5E

He really was licking the mic.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by iSense247: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? Mynd44 OAM4J nlfpmod

25 Likes

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by Nightwolf1: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
One sadist of a mod is hiding the news from getting to frontpage.

Thîefnubu is a disgrace to humanity.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by LocalStandard1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nightwolf1:
One sadist of a mod is hiding the news from getting to frontpage.
Thîefnubu is a disgrace to humanity.
I have never had a reason to side with Tinubu, but initially the pictures made me want to call out the posters thinking it was a fake and photoshopped. But this video is quite shocking! What is wrong with us really?!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by hisgrace090: 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
The media is afraid.

31 Likes

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by Conner44: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:
I have never had a reason to side with Tinubu, but initially the pictures made me want to call out the posters thinking it was a fake and photoshopped. But this video is quite shocking! What is wrong with us really ?!

The word you’re looking for there is urchins , your last sentence should have read . . .

“What is wrong with URCHINS really?!”

Please take correction wink

Modified

Lol, abeg make una help me observe 10 seconds silence for the urchin below grin he’s trying to blame the video of tinubu licking the mic on photoshop

Tinubuadvocate:
If you really tech savvy your brain will process and save you from hibernating.

Madoooo cheesy

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by Superwave16320: 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
If it's this same video u watch n saw Tinubu licking the mic then your father need brand new eyes.
LocalStandard1:
I have never had a reason to side with Tinubu, but initially the pictures made me want to call out the posters thinking it was a fake and photoshopped. But this video is quite shocking! What is wrong with us really?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by Beebah321(f): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Him dey taste the mic na. grin
Na old age dey cause am tongue

34 Likes

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by LocalStandard1(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
Conner44:

The word you’re looking for there is urchins , your last sentence should have read . . .
“What is wrong with URCHINS really?!”
Please take correction wink
Baba I hear you. But aren't the urchins our own country people?

11 Likes

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by onez: 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
Please this should hit front page

27 Likes

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by LocalStandard1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Superwave16320:
If it's this same video u watch n saw Tinubu licking the mic then your father need brand new eyes.
Bro what did I do to deserve the insult? If you don't have DATA to watch the video ask someone that did to describe it to you.

53 Likes

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by ekanx27(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
He is only TESTING the microphone. Nothing more

22 Likes

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
This is the child phase of a man.

26 Likes

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by LocalStandard1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Beebah321:
Him dey taste the mic na. ;DNa old age dey cause am tongue
His minions around him are even laughing, like it's a joke. His wife has become his Nanny helping and assisting him identify and read the script.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by Conner44: 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Baba I hear you. But aren’t the urchins our own country people ?

No no no, don’t let the fact that they write in the English language confuse you. They are not from this country at all. Most of them are not even human beings, some are aliens and the rest are animals. The few humans among them are not mentally stable.

If only we had a viable medical health administration in this country with practicing psychologists we would have caught their cases on time and rehabilitated them before they try to drag the whole nation into their quagmire cry

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by Conner44: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Thanksful:
This is the child phase of a man.

The unfortunate case of Benjamin Button comes to mind wink

Tinubu has finished growing up so now it’s time for him to start growing down lol grin

Anyway, he is always in our prayers as usual undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by LocalStandard1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Conner44:

No no no, don’t let the fact that they write in the English language confuse you. They are not from this country at all. Most of them are not even human beings, some are aliens and the rest are animals. The few humans among them are not mentally stable.
If only we had a viable medical health administration in this country with practicing psychologists we would have caught their cases on time and rehabilitated them before they try to drag the whole nation into their quagmire cry
You don't mean it? Then we are in deep shit.

3 Likes

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by Conner44: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You don't mean it? Then we are in deep shit.

Oh so na now you know? shocked

We have always been in shit ever since APC and their buhari took over aso rock, as to your question concerning how deep we have sunk in the shit just imagine yourself mistakenly falling into your homes soak away cesspit and the shit rising to only stop somewhere above your neck level and just directly below your nostrils

Aka

We have been eating shit and currently sniffing the shit. After the elections next month, if we get it wrong . . . We will then finally be covered in shit

By which time I guess it’s only proper to seal us up inside the soak away cesspit with a good mixture of sand, gravel and a full bag of dangote’s finest cement wink

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by bdon123(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:
They say a picture is worth more than a thousand words. But we all know pictures now can be faked. Right?

I saw this picture of Tinubu making rounds online, licking a microphone, I thought it was a photoshopped trolling and a joke. After seeing a video of the actual act I am still asking myself "who did we offend in this country?!", "who is bent on punishing Nigerians with this, even after Buhari?!"

Just watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKrV-4tys5E

He really was licking the mic.
I saw it too,he was asked to test d microphone so he use his tongue...even Remi was embarrassed.

12 Likes

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by freeborn02: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Superwave16320:

You seem to have no regard for your father at home. Or were you raised by a single mother?

15 Likes

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by meobizy(f): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
He did it to make news. His publicists are working overtime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by Arda1000(m): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Superwave16320:
weyyrey Shey na ‘em father watch the video u urchins sef

18 Likes

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by Bantu10: 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Superwave16320:

Urchins and fools like this one is still denying the very obvious.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by sapele914(m): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Bantu10:

Urchins and fools like this one is still denying the very obvious.
All these hungry ipobians that consume akpu everyday for energy?
Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by Mrfixitt(m): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Superwave16320:
A slave is always a slave.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by sapele914(m): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Mrfixitt:
A slave is always a slave.
Monday sit @ home serf, will be joining to call someone slave?
Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by Mrfixitt(m): 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
sapele914:
Monday sit @ home serf, will be joining to call someone slave?
You're always high on sapele water so am not surprised with your comments on here

12 Likes

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by faceland: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Look at the disgust on his wife face.

His mind said "test the mic" but the body "taste the mic".

12 Likes

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by Ojiofor: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Tinubu can not function without help.He is supposed to be in old people home but rather the thieves are trying to push him to Aso Rock where they will steal to their satisfaction.

17 Likes

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by brain54(m): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
I saw the pix yesterday…

Even though I didn’t watch the video thinking it was photoshopped.

I had a loud laugh all by myself and it was late at night!
Dude thought it was a giant lollipop!

What scares me is the possibility of him winning though.

I think he should have stepped down a long time ago for his own sake…

17 Likes

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by Chidibe212(f): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
Beebah321:
Him dey taste the mic na. grin
Na old age dey cause am tongue

He was told to test the microphone but instead he licked it to know how the mic really tastes like shocked grin

13 Likes

Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by ucheheart(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
From microphone testing to microphone tasting. May be he thought the mic was an ice cream. Una never see something. Next is to poo in a ballot box.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Sophistication Of South West Population. / Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos / Us Regrets Past Actions Against Biafra, As Boko Haram Threatens To Assasinate:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.