Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It (15720 Views)

Shettima Rejects Akpabio, Says South East Can Produce Competent Senate President / El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times / Orji Uzor Kalu And Ebube, His Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by murade: 9:36am On May 17, 2022
You voted for OBJ in PDP not APC that we Yoruba believe is ours and for us
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by vincijr(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2022
seborrhic:
Dindirin.
The typical case of let's kill the child if I can't have him/her.
Any southerner,be him/her SE,SW or SS advocating or wishing for another Northerner to rule after the crass incompetence, nepotism and religious fundamentalism Buhari has ruled with,is a total f ool and deserving of a thunderstrike from God!

Yeah you’re almost right

Except in this case the child doesn’t belong to one person alone. The child here (he/she) is ours

SE is saying let me care for her too just like SW and SS has done. If this won’t be, then the north should keep keeping it don’t try fooling me with your style of equity
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by pocohantas(f): 10:43am On May 17, 2022
DMerciful:
Igbos are more thsn Yorubas in Nigeria. Igbos have more voting influence than Yorubas.

If you doubt it, take the 2019 election or even 2015, subtract the difference btw APC and PDP in SW, its not upto Enugu vote for PDP

You like wahala sha. grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by Gbagura: 11:40am On May 17, 2022
ikpumbe:

How

Are you dreaming or you have stated smoking again.
Lemme enlighten you.
A typical Igbo man care-less who is the president.
What led igbos into full time politics was the dumbness and careless policies made by illiterates in power that keep affecting people's business.

If not. Business is life
Dey there dey fool yourself ok
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by FreedomfromtheT: 12:02pm On May 17, 2022
seborrhic:
Dindirin.
Any southerner,be him/her SE,SW or SS advocating or wishing for another Northerner to rule after the crass incompetence, nepotism and religious fundamentalism Buhari has ruled with,is a total f ool and deserving of a thunderstrike from God!
So why can't the Southeast have it? My friend, God is not a hypocrite. God is not a God of injustice. If you want the presidency to come South, then support the Southeast that have never had it to have it. Simple.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by FreedomfromtheT: 12:07pm On May 17, 2022
muykem:
This guy is very myopic just like his brothers on nairaland. How can you fight for micro zoning to south east when north is not read to relinquish power. You have abandoned the struggle for zoning now, and joining North assuming northerner is finally pressured and they agree to zone the president to the south. Will you come back that it must be south east and what we be the benefit of those standing their ground on the south president.
If all the Southerners unite that power should go to the Southeast for equity sake, the North cannot do anything about it. Thanks.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by maasoap(m): 12:33pm On May 17, 2022
Oplomo:

Continue with your SW greed, you do not have the numbers, [s] if you did Awo and Falae would have been president. [/s]

No one does, no tribe does and that's where you people terribly failed because you still don't realise that yet. Yorubas are building bridges and connections while you people are doing the opposite and resorting to cheap blackmail
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by DMerciful(m): 12:44pm On May 17, 2022
Its true. The reason they feel Igbos are not many is because of natural Igbo apathy to elections
pocohantas:

You like wahala sha. grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by Oplomo: 1:12pm On May 17, 2022
maasoap:

No one does, no tribe does and that's where you people terribly failed because you still don't realise that yet. Yorubas are building bridges and connections while you people are doing the opposite and resorting to cheap blackmail

Oh, you know this, yet call others 5%ers.

You are 97%, so how long was the bridge Awo and Falae built? Despite Awo helping to kill Biafrans in order to build bridge, how fast did the bridge take to him into presidency. grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by ikpumbe(m): 1:15pm On May 17, 2022
Gbagura:
Dey there dey fool yourself ok

Fool kee you there
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2022
seborrhic:
Dindirin.

The biggest fools are the South West that went into coalition to bring in the disaster president..
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by ThePlugg(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2022
Nigeria no be una own oo....na all of us get am...which one be ,North
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by maasoap(m): 7:25pm On May 17, 2022
Oplomo:

Oh, you know this, yet call others 5%ers.

Buhari did. And that's because you refused to vote for him despite begging and promising you guys but he still won without your votes.

[s] You are 97%, so how long was the bridge Awo and Falae built? Despite Awo helping to kill Biafrans in order to build bridge, how fast did the bridge take to him into presidency [/s] . grin

One: You are living in the past.
Two: Awo didn't help kill Biafrans, he defended his people and land when you wanted to overrun them. You don't know your history
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by chiefolododo(m): 6:34pm On May 18, 2022
PHIPEX:
Now you are talking. If the South wants Equity let's go the full length. if we want purely a game of number then let the North colonise us all.
what if with you supporting the North,the southwest or the South-south later win?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by Igbojew: 6:16pm On May 19, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4QxCYhu7Ls
Excerpts from Seun Okin's interview with the Senate Chief Whip, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu on #PoliticsToday

This is Orji Uzor Kalu that I used to know back then,he is fully back with his thinking cap.Orji Uzor Kalu said the mind of 101% of Igbos which is if you do me I do you.Yorubas you people think you are wise abi? Now you people will see and feel that Igbo sense which is common in every Nigeria words come 2023....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by Igbojew: 6:22pm On May 19, 2022
maasoap:

Buhari did. And that's because you refused to vote for him despite begging and promising you guys but he still won without your votes. Buhari called Igbos 5% but you Yorubas made it a slogans or a song

One: You are living in the past.
Two: Awo didn't help kill Biafrans, he defended his people and land when you wanted to overrun them. You don't know your history
Yes Awolowo killed over 3 million Igbos by initiating the policy of giving only 20 pounds to any Igbos no matter how much money you have in your Bank Acc.The fact is you Yorubas are the problem of this country.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by Igbojew: 6:25pm On May 19, 2022
[quote author=maasoap post=112927477]Yes Buhari called Igbos 5% but you Yorubas made it a slogans or a song.Awolowo killed over 3 million Igbos by initiating the policy of giving only 20 pounds to any Igbos no matter how much money you have in your Bank Acc.The fact is you Yorubas are the problem of this country.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by Igbojew: 6:27pm On May 19, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Weyrey chickened out
You are free to say whatever you like but I agreed with Orji Uzor Kalu on this.You Yorubas are indeed the problem of Southern Nigeria and am glad every tribes are seeing who you people are....I am that Igbojew
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by Igbojew: 6:35pm On May 19, 2022
seborrhic:
Dindirin.
So now you Yorubas knows Buhari is incompetence,nepotsm, religious fundamentalism ehh,same Buhari you Yorubas called Igbos different unprintable names when Igbos were shouting untop of their voices that Buhari is not market and that he has an agenda which is to Fulanised and Islamised Nigeria but because of deep hatred you Yorubas have against you people said all manner of things against Igbos such as they don't know how to play politics,that they play bitter politics,that they lay all their eggs in one basket,they they are 5%,etc.You see what goes around comes around and also two can play that games....I am that Igbojew

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zulum Apologises To Atiku Over Attack On Convoy In Borno / FG Okays Emergency Rule Extension In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa / PREMIUM TIMES Pulls Story And Apologize On Alleged Comment By Ajimobi’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.