Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Is Your Current Partner An Answered Prayer? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Your Current Partner An Answered Prayer? (847 Views)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / Describe Your Current Bank Account Balance With A Quote From The Scriptures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Current Partner An Answered Prayer? by missimelda01(f): 8:44pm On May 16, 2022
I saw a trending video where women were seriously praying for a husband... I found it funny, I won't lie grin

But
As Christians, if we pray about everything we love, why can't we pray about our life partners? It's a very important part of our lives and I feel it shouldn't be neglected.

So, for the Christians in a relationship/marriage, did you pray about your current partner and would you say your prayer was answered? Share your testimony cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Current Partner An Answered Prayer? by Zonefree(m): 8:47pm On May 16, 2022
85.754% of the women in that video praying for husband are among those saying "Men are scum" during their flower age. Now, they're turning to evening newspapers, they're praying for scum as husband.

Such is life. They go pray tire. We no dey marry. There's nothing a wife can do for me that a babymama or girlfriend can not do, even better.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Your Current Partner An Answered Prayer? by missimelda01(f): 8:59pm On May 16, 2022
Zonefree:
85.754% of the women in that video praying for husband are among those saying "Men are scum" during their flower age. Now, they're turning to evening newspapers, they're praying for scum as husband.

Such is life. They go pray tire. We no dey marry. There's nothing a wife can do for me that a babymama or girlfriend can not do, even better.
lol I didn't ask you for this information. I was being specific with the question I asked.

P.S Christian men pray for their wives too...bye

1 Like

Re: Is Your Current Partner An Answered Prayer? by Oksman(m): 9:04pm On May 16, 2022
missimelda01:
I saw a trending video where women were seriously praying for a husband... I found it funny, I won't lie grin

But
As Christians, if we pray about everything we love, why can't we pray about our life partners? It's a very important part of our lives and I feel it shouldn't be neglected.

So, for the Christians in a relationship/marriage, did you pray about your current partner and would you say your prayer was answered?

You found people praying about their personal problem funny? The same way you found their heart desire funny just pray yours won't be funny either. Whoever posted that video violated their religious privacy and you are here to draw inspiration from it to open a thread to question those who are married if their spouses are answered prayer. I am sorry for you because you are not married as your moniker suggest and yet you want to find out as a 'chriatian' if their prayer was answered?

5 Likes

Re: Is Your Current Partner An Answered Prayer? by missimelda01(f): 9:11pm On May 16, 2022
Oksman:

You found people praying about their personal problem funny? The same way you found their heart desire funny just pray yours won't be funny either. Whoever posted that video violated their religious privacy and you are here to draw inspiration from it to open a thread to question those who are married if their spouses are answered prayer. I am sorry for you because you are not married as your moniker suggest and yet you want to find out as a 'chriatian' if their prayer was answered?
I was honest enough to admit that I found the prayer point quite funny and that doesn't stop me from asking a question...chill sometimes, life is not so serious.
Re: Is Your Current Partner An Answered Prayer? by Oksman(m): 9:25pm On May 16, 2022
missimelda01:

I was honest enough to admit that I found the prayer point quite funny and that doesn't stop me from asking a question...chill sometimes, life is not so serious.

It is my dear especially for those you watched on that video. You may not understand the ridicule, pain and trauma they are passing through at the moment from their families, friends and even their neighbours. Most times when people resort to prayers to solve a lingering problem, it means that they are helpless. I wish you understand this.

10 Likes

Re: Is Your Current Partner An Answered Prayer? by Lamanii22(f): 9:34pm On May 16, 2022
I didn’t really pray like pray it was more like throwing cards…. And I would say he is just the perfect one for me…

1 Like

Re: Is Your Current Partner An Answered Prayer? by missimelda01(f): 9:36pm On May 16, 2022
Oksman:

It is my dear especially for those you watched on that video. You may not understand the ridicule, pain and trauma they are passing through at the moment from their families, friends and even their neighbours. Most times when people resort to prayers to solve a lingering problem, it means that they are helpless. I wish you understand this.
All these because of a husband? I still find it funny, I hope you know Jesus was not married and he still fulfilled his purpose on earth.
Re: Is Your Current Partner An Answered Prayer? by missimelda01(f): 9:37pm On May 16, 2022
Lamanii22:
I didn’t really pray like pray it was more like throwing cards…. And I would say he is just the perfect one for me…
You didn't pray like pray but you prayed cheesy

Happy for Ya! kiss

1 Like

Re: Is Your Current Partner An Answered Prayer? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 16, 2022
Yes she is. I prayed for the sorta woman I've got now. Marriage tinz this September.

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Current Partner An Answered Prayer? by kodix(m): 10:35pm On May 16, 2022
No if I know I wouldnt even pray
Re: Is Your Current Partner An Answered Prayer? by missimelda01(f): 8:02am On May 17, 2022
Framed:
Yes she is. I prayed for the sorta woman I've got now. Marriage tinz this September.
Congratulations cheesy
Re: Is Your Current Partner An Answered Prayer? by missimelda01(f): 8:03am On May 17, 2022
kodix:
No if I know I wouldnt even pray
Ouch sad
Re: Is Your Current Partner An Answered Prayer? by emmanuelbrown26: 12:41pm On May 17, 2022
Zonefree:

Ahhhhhh, comr no bi our agreement bi dis na. Very soon shiloh go show, dem no go allow people see sit for shiloh. Some self every Fridays u no go see dem for house, from one night prayer to another. And I ask, waiting a wife go do for me wey baby mama no go do.
Re: Is Your Current Partner An Answered Prayer? by toujurs: 1:56pm On May 17, 2022
Greed and selfishness are common trait among the female millenials, Most men are wiser now. So they love with their brain. Not their hearts anymore.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Current Partner An Answered Prayer? by anthonyuncle(m): 2:18pm On May 17, 2022
we need serious prayers regarding it o

1 Like

Re: Is Your Current Partner An Answered Prayer? by DontGiveUpYet: 2:43pm On May 17, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Is Your Current Partner An Answered Prayer? by JovialJune(f): 2:43pm On May 17, 2022
100% Yes kiss

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Current Partner An Answered Prayer? by missimelda01(f): 5:40pm On May 17, 2022
JovialJune:
100% Yes kiss
Aww that's good
Re: Is Your Current Partner An Answered Prayer? by Cutehector(m): 11:38am On May 22, 2022
missimelda01:

But

So, for the Christians in a relationship/marriage, did you pray about your current partner and would you say your prayer was answered? Share your testimony cheesy
omo... Yeah we need to pray but it is stupid to have a bad character after praying for husband because the bible also said na person dey use him hand take spoil marriage even after praying.

So let everybody just be humble, act according to the factory settings of marriage and watch how long lasting it would be. Take Queen Esther's case for example.. She prayed and also had a good character.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Current Partner An Answered Prayer? by toujurs: 8:50pm On May 22, 2022
Most of these guys marry nonsense in the name of love, there are alot of girls, that lack manners, and always want things done their way, even when the said lady has zero contribution to make achieving what she wants. It's only weak men that settle for anything or don't know what they want, or are easily decieved by what they see and not the inner personality and value of such lady, that marries anything.

As a man pursue as many women as you can, even while in a relationship, and settle for the best lady with good character, don't go and marry a lady because of fine face, walaihi you will regret it for life.

Most ladies now are liabilities, they don't want to work, but want to drive cars, and believe their vagina is all their matters to be cared and provided for by their husband , even with her bad character and attitude, which she finds nothing wrong with, you can't eat your cake and have it, because you are a lady. Men should Shine their eyes, so they don't waste their money on marriage rites and begin to regret for eternity.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Most Husband Find It Difficult To Accept Divorce. Why / I Have Something Like This Mattress For Sale. Make Your Offer And... / Is It Worth It For A Broke Guy To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.