Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Unknown Side Chick - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unknown Side Chick (858 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Side Chick by Soleymania(m): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Pls push to front page.. UNKNOWN SIDE CHICK!!!!
That particular day,I was at work, so a certain lady called my wife on the phone,telling her my name ,and my wife's name,and the town we resides, she proceeded to tell my wife that me( the husband is having an affair with her,as in she said they are both sharing me..
The unfortunate thing is that my wife told me she deleted the number out of anger,to avoid talking sense to the Unknown lady( the caller)
I came back home, we discussed the issue, and I tried to convince her that I am not seeing anyone, I blamed her ,that why would she delete the number..and sincerely am not seeing any lady, we quarrel over the matter,and later settle it,and we concluded and prayed that God should expose her.
2days later, she called her ( my eife) again, this time around with hidden number..and she always target when am out for work.she told my wife am right there with her together, after she disconnected the call,my wife called m,and started asking where are are u,I convinced her by sharing a live location of my present location which is my office with my boss.she was surprised .
I got home later in the eve,we found it funny..we Sha believe God will expose her.
The following day she called her again ( that it is today saturday).told my wife, she has a date/ outing with me( the husband) today. And that she knew have gone out.
My wife called m again,that the lady called again oo..
She never mentioned her own name..
Wise ones in the house, pls help m , as I needed to track this ghost calling herself my side chick..I need to know her mission and identity. AND IS IT POSSIBLE
TO GET AN HIDDEN NUMBER What does she srand to gain..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Side Chick by Aareakinwunmi(m): 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tell your wife to download a true caller app. it might reveal the name

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Side Chick by culf: 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
Your wife should be careful, she should never try to go meet up with the said lady, they are probably planning something, she could be kidnapped.

keep praying and report to police asap. With the police cooperation and probably court order, I think the service provider can reveal the number.

6 Likes

Re: Unknown Side Chick by Kobojunkie: 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
Soleymania:

The following day she called her again ( that it is today saturday).told my wife, she has a date/ outing with me( the husband) today. And that she knew have gone out. My wife called m again,that the lady called again oo..
She never mentioned her own name.. Wise ones in the house, pls help m , as I needed to track this ghost calling herself my side chick..I need to know her mission and identity. AND IS IT POSSIBLE
WOW... this sort of ghost side-chick scam can cause serious damage to Nigerians for real. undecided

1 Like

Re: Unknown Side Chick by blaquebelle: 12:19am On Oct 02, 2022
Suspect is probably someone close enough to either you or your wife that knows your schedule.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Side Chick by Victoria938(f): 12:40am On Oct 02, 2022
Most likely a prank call for someone you both know.
Re: Unknown Side Chick by xtivin(m): 4:17am On Oct 02, 2022
Soleymania:
Pls push to front page.. UNKNOWN SIDE CHICK!!!!
That particular day,I was at work, so a certain lady called my wife on the phone,telling her my name ,and my wife's name,and the town we resides, she proceeded to tell my wife that me( the husband is having an affair with her,as in she said they are both sharing me..
The unfortunate thing is that my wife told me she deleted the number out of anger,to avoid talking sense to the Unknown lady( the caller)
I came back home, we discussed the issue, and I tried to convince her that I am not seeing anyone, I blamed her ,that why would she delete the number..and sincerely am not seeing any lady, we quarrel over the matter,and later settle it,and we concluded and prayed that God should expose her.
2days later, she called her ( my eife) again, this time around with hidden number..and she always target when am out for work.she told my wife am right there with her together, after she disconnected the call,my wife called m,and started asking where are are u,I convinced her by sharing a live location of my present location which is my office with my boss.she was surprised .
I got home later in the eve,we found it funny..we Sha believe God will expose her.
The following day she called her again ( that it is today saturday).told my wife, she has a date/ outing with me( the husband) today. And that she knew have gone out.
My wife called m again,that the lady called again oo..
She never mentioned her own name..
Wise ones in the house, pls help m , as I needed to track this ghost calling herself my side chick..I need to know her mission and identity. AND IS IT POSSIBLE
A script women play to get you, be smart tell her to record the conversation. My wife once attempted same I burst the ball insist you will go to the police to report. Women use the storyline when they are suspect you are too good not to have a sidechick grin

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Side Chick by Rechargeam247(f): 8:32am On Oct 02, 2022
Lol, interesting.
Re: Unknown Side Chick by odysey: 8:32am On Oct 02, 2022
It might be a ploy to kidnap your wife or a former friend playing with her mind, someone she offended in the past or someone you know or knows you, you can get the police involved or get a lawyer to get your service provider to get the caller
Re: Unknown Side Chick by Foodqueen(f): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2022
It's someone close that is jealous of your marriage.

Trying to destroy your home.
Re: Unknown Side Chick by zed7: 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Is this some sort of script for a Nigerian movie? Go amd hire a P.I.
Re: Unknown Side Chick by ecolime(m): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Why are you guys picking calls from unknown numbers?

Report to the police then block or totally ignore calls from unknown numbers. Simple
Re: Unknown Side Chick by Nonexisting1: 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nobody is calling her. She might have suspected one of your recent movements and started this drama to see if you will be mumu enough to confess your own sins by yourself. I repeat, no one is calling her, don't go and put yourself in trouble for nothing. Stay gallant.
Re: Unknown Side Chick by EmahBoss(f): 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
Your wife is the one playing this prank on you. When you are both tired of this game, it will stop.
Re: Unknown Side Chick by Uyi168: 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
xtivin:

A script women play to get you, be smart tell her to record the conversation. My wife once attempted same I burst the ball insist you will go to the police to report. Women use the storyline when they are suspect you are too good not to have a sidechick grin
sharp..
Re: Unknown Side Chick by Oluneutral: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Assuming there were truly calls from any strange person, 2 people are suspects and they're either your ex or her ex.

(1) (Reply)

I Really Want To Settle Down / Popular Prophet Cried Out, as a church member snatches his wife of 4 children / 9 Situations In Life Where The Best Thing To Do Is To Remain Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.