Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,235 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Barbaric Saudis Behead 3 Northern Nigerians. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Barbaric Saudis Behead 3 Northern Nigerians. (1212 Views)

Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery / ISIS Behead 4 Xtain Boys For Refusing Toconvert To Islam (HORRIFYING PHOTOS) / Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barbaric Saudis Behead 3 Northern Nigerians. by lagcity(m): 3:35am On Jul 14, 2011
http://odili.net/news/source/2011/jul/12/300.html

Saudi beheads 3 Nigerians for murder
News Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Riyadh – Saudi Arabia on Sunday beheaded three Nigerians accused of murdering and robbing a fellow citizen, the interior ministry said in a statement carried by the official SPA news agency.

Mohammed Ismail, Abdulqudus Adam and Mohammed Kabir Ali broke into the house of Omar Mohammed Adam where “they beat him and his wife, tied them down and strangled Omar to death,” said the statement.

Then they burgled their compatriot’s home, it added.

The beheadings in the western Red Sea city of Jeddah brings the number of executions in the ultra-conservative kingdom this year to 31, according to an AFP tally based on official and human rights group reports.

On June 10, London-based watchdog Amnesty International called on Saudi Arabia to stop applying the death penalty, saying there had been a significant rise in the number of executions in the previous six weeks.

It said 15 people were executed in May alone.

In 2009, the number of executions reached 67, compared to 102 in 2008.

Rape, murder, apostasy, armed robbery and drug trafficking are all punishable by death under Saudi Arabia’s strict interpretation of Islamic shari’ah law.
Re: Barbaric Saudis Behead 3 Northern Nigerians. by lagcity(m): 3:42am On Jul 14, 2011
n
Re: Barbaric Saudis Behead 3 Northern Nigerians. by Sweetnecta: 4:30am On Jul 14, 2011
i guess the saudi arabian government forgot blood money and other option that Allah stipulates in the Quran.

what ultra orthodox about a non conforming to Quran ans Sunnah?
Re: Barbaric Saudis Behead 3 Northern Nigerians. by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 14, 2011
Sweetnecta:

i guess the saudi arabian government forgot blood money and other option that Allah stipulates in the Quran.

They didn't forget about blood money, it's their religion and holy text so they interpret and act accordingly. Very civilized!

Where were the Nigerian embassy personnel while the saudis were busy prosecuting them and chopping their heads off? The nigerian ambassador who is probably a muslim couldn't protest because that would be spitting in the face of his masters.  Insha allah, they will keep cutting heads off, especially Nigerian ones, no one will protest; after all "god dey".  smiley
Re: Barbaric Saudis Behead 3 Northern Nigerians. by divinereal: 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2011
Thank you Martian, I love it when non Arab Muslims attempt to "explain" Islam to the Saudis or to the rest of us, a religion that their Saudi forefathers and culture created. Saudi Arabia is Islam! The Saudi constitution in based on the Koran and their Law is the Sharia.  Beheadings and limb amputations are recommended by the Koran and Sharia for stealing/Mischief etc. Stop trying to water down and sell your religion as moderate and progressive.

Islam and Sharia are an outdated moral framework from the 7th century desert tribes of Arabia. It may have worked for them then but it is definitely not a functional system for the 21st century. I wonder whether people would use a doctor, dentist, broker, lawyer from the 7th century? So then why a religious ideology/legal frame work from the bronze age?
Re: Barbaric Saudis Behead 3 Northern Nigerians. by mabell: 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2011
It is well o!
Re: Barbaric Saudis Behead 3 Northern Nigerians. by vedaxcool(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2011
lagcity:

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/jul/12/300.html

Saudi beheads 3 Nigerians for murder
News Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Riyadh – Saudi Arabia on Sunday beheaded three Nigerians accused of murdering and robbing a fellow citizen, the interior ministry said in a statement carried by the official SPA news agency.

Mohammed Ismail, Abdulqudus Adam and Mohammed Kabir Ali broke into the house of Omar Mohammed Adam where “[size18pt]they beat him and his wife, tied them down and strangled Omar to death,[/size]” said the statement.

Then they burgled their compatriot’s home, it added.

The beheadings in the western Red Sea city of Jeddah brings the number of executions in the ultra-conservative kingdom this year to 31, according to an AFP tally based on official and human rights group reports.

On June 10, London-based watchdog Amnesty International called on Saudi Arabia to stop applying the death penalty, saying there had been a significant rise in the number of executions in the previous six weeks.

It said 15 people were executed in May alone.

In 2009, the number of executions reached 67, compared to 102 in 2008.

violation, murder, apostasy, armed robbery and drug trafficking are all punishable by death under Saudi Arabia’s strict interpretation of Islamic shari’ah law.

I wonder whether the bolded meant anything to you? If the law says kill a man you get killed, then the onerous falls upon you the criminal, not kill a person or to make sure you are not caught. the US executes murderers and other hardened criminals that commit devious deeds, by cocktail (poisonous injection), electrocution and even hanging. Britain still maintain death sentence for treason. I only hope people like yourself that i blind to the above can use their common sense to judge things and stop this selective amnesia to issues like this. it only shows how low you intellect actually is.

@divinereal, when would you start thinking for yourself, are you waiting for next year? Your claim that saudi constitution is based on the Qur'an seems unintelligent, have you confirmed such by yourself? their constitution is based on their interpretation of religious texts, and common sense teaches should tell you that even the saudi could be mistaken in their interpretation, as Historical growth f Islam after the prophet deaths occurred in places other than Saudi arabia, this is to say that capital of the Islamic caliphate was at different locations other than the present day saudi arabia. to cap it all saudi is never Islam, Islam is in the Qur'an and the hadith, Monarchy rule is abhorent by Islamic rule, yet it is practice in saudi arabia. well I should stop here cause i know you will score an F in a logic exam.
Re: Barbaric Saudis Behead 3 Northern Nigerians. by divinereal: 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2011
Saudi Constitution,

Chapter 1  General Principles

Article 1
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is a sovereign Arab Islamic state with Islam as its religion; God's Book and the Sunnah of His Prophet, God's prayers and peace be upon him, are its constitution, Arabic is its language and Riyadh is its capital.

Article 2
The state's public holidays are Id al-Fitr and Id al-Adha.  Its calendar is the Hegira calendar.

Article 3
The state's flag shall be as follows:
(a) It shall be green.
(b) Its width shall be equal to two-thirds of it's length.
(c) The words "There is but one God and Mohammed is His Prophet" shall be inscribed in the center with a drawn sword under it.  The statute shall define the rules pertaining to it.

Article 4
The state's emblem shall consist of two crossed swords with a palm tree in the upper space between them.  The statute shall define the state's anthem and its medals.

Chapter 2  [Monarchy]

Article 5
(a) The system of government in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is that of a monarchy.
(b) Rule passes to the sons of the founding King, Abd al-Aziz Bin Abd al-Rahman al-Faysal Al Sa'ud, and to their children's children.  The most upright among them is to receive allegiance in accordance with the principles of the Holy Koran and the Tradition of the Venerable Prophet.
(c) The King chooses the Heir Apparent and relieves him of his duties by Royal order.
(d) The Heir Apparent is to devote his time to his duties as an Heir Apparent and to whatever missions the King entrusts him with.
(e) The Heir Apparent takes over the powers of the King on the latter's death until the act of allegiance has been carried out.

Article 6
Citizens are to pay allegiance to the King in accordance with the holy Koran and the tradition of the Prophet, in submission and obedience, in times of ease and difficulty, fortune and adversity.

Article 7
Government in Saudi Arabia derives power from the Holy Koran and the Prophet's tradition.

Article 8  [Government Principles]
Government in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is based on the premise of justice, consultation, and equality in accordance with the Islamic Shari'ah.

Chapter 3  Features of the Saudi Family

Article 9
The family is the kernel of Saudi society, and its members shall be brought up on the basis of the Islamic faith, and loyalty and obedience to God, His Messenger, and to guardians; respect forand implementation of the law, and love of and pride in the homeland and its glorious history as the Islamic faith stipulates.

Article 10
The state will aspire to strengthen family ties, maintain its Arab and Islamic values and care for all its members, and to provide the right conditions for the growth of their resources and capabilities.

Article 11
Saudi society will be based on the principle of adherence to God's command, on mutual cooperation in good deeds and piety and mutual support and inseparability.

Article 12
The consolidation of national unity is a duty, and the state will prevent anything that may lead to disunity, sedition and separation.

Article 13
education will aim at instilling the Islamic faith in the younger generation, providing its members with knowledge and skills and preparing them to become useful members in the building of their society, members who love their homeland and are proud of its history

Shall I continue?
Re: Barbaric Saudis Behead 3 Northern Nigerians. by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2011
muslim go kiss arab a$$. angry
Re: Barbaric Saudis Behead 3 Northern Nigerians. by vedaxcool(m): 12:00am On Jul 15, 2011
You may continue to show us how "intelligent" you are, to prove that you are a star in your family, all the articles never pointed directly to the Qur'an, it s not a enough for one to say i doig this for so and so reason found the so and so book, and yet fail to show us where exactly in the book it is found. I am left to restate my earlier position:

vedaxcool:

@divinereal[b], when would you start thinking for yourself, are you waiting for next year?[/b] Your claim that saudi constitution is based on the Qur'an seems unintelligent, have you confirmed such by yourself? t[b]heir constitution is based on their interpretation of religious texts,[/b] and common sense teaches should tell you that even the saudi could be mistaken in their interpretation, as Historical growth f Islam after the prophet deaths occurred in places other than Saudi arabia, this is to say that capital of the Islamic caliphate was at different locations other than the present day saudi arabia. to cap it all saudi is never Islam, Islam is in the Qur'an and the hadith, Monarchy rule is abhorent by Islamic rule, yet it is practice in saudi arabia. well I should stop here cause i know you will score an F in a logic exam.
Re: Barbaric Saudis Behead 3 Northern Nigerians. by vedaxcool(m): 12:14am On Jul 15, 2011
vedaxcool:

He who is not merciful to others, will not be treated mercifully. (Muslim, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 42)

Narrated Abu Huraira: [b]A disbelieving Bedouin urinated in the mosque, [/b]and the people rushed to beat him. Allah's Apostle ordered them to leave him, let him finish and pour a bucket or a tumbler (full) of water over the place where he has passed urine. The Prophet then explained to the Bedouin calmly, "This is a place of worship, in it is the worship of God and the reading of Qur'an." After the Bedouin had left, the Prophet then said to his companions, " You have been sent to make things easy (for the people) and you have not been sent to make things difficult for them." (Muslim, Book 2, Number 559 and Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 149)

PAGAN  9JA:

i did exactly as this unbelieving Bedouin man did, the other day in a mosque and i was chased by shrieking, machete-wielding muslims trying to lynch me in public. wat kind of hipocrites are u u r supposed to make things easier for me. angry angry angry angry
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693608.0.html#msg8583669

You can guess why you are better ignored, Mai pissary!
Re: Barbaric Saudis Behead 3 Northern Nigerians. by Sweetnecta: 12:32am On Jul 15, 2011
@Martian and divinereal « #3 on: Yesterday at 06:50:09 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 04:30:52 AM

They didn't forget about blood money, it's their religion and holy text so they interpret and act accordingly. Very civilized!

Where were the Nigerian embassy personnel while the saudis were busy prosecuting them and chopping their heads off? The nigerian ambassador who is probably a muslim couldn't protest because that would be spitting in the face of his masters. InshaAllah, they will keep cutting heads off, especially Nigerian ones, no one will protest; after all "god dey". Smiley
Report to moderator Logged
divinereal

Re: Barbaric Saudis Behead 3 Northern Nigerians.
« #4 on: Yesterday at 03:29:08 PM »

Thank you Martian, I love it when non Arab Muslims attempt to "explain" Islam to the Saudis or to the rest of us, a religion that their Saudi forefathers and culture created. Saudi Arabia is Islam! The Saudi constitution in based on the Koran and their Law is the Sharia. Beheadings and limb amputations are recommended by the Koran and Sharia for stealing/Mischief etc. Stop trying to water down and sell your religion as moderate and progressive.

Islam and Sharia are an outdated moral framework from the 7th century desert tribes of Arabia. It may have worked for them then but it is definitely not a functional system for the 21st century. I wonder whether people would use a doctor, dentist, broker, lawyer from the 7th century? So then why a religious ideology/legal frame work from the bronze age?[/Quote]boys, as to the bold, even if you are from out of space [outer horizons], if you steal you will definitely get your wish [going to space]. there will not be an earthling entity to come to your aid.

@mabell « #5 on: Yesterday at 07:25:23 PM »
[Quote]It is well o![/Quote]what a blanketed statement! it is said missing all reality.
Re: Barbaric Saudis Behead 3 Northern Nigerians. by osaxx: 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2011
who brought dis barbaric sharia stuff .will not escape death as such
Re: Barbaric Saudis Behead 3 Northern Nigerians. by unphilaz(m): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2011
hi vedaxcool please where is it stated that monarchy is prohibited in their koran which the saudi authorities are breakin thanks
Re: Barbaric Saudis Behead 3 Northern Nigerians. by vedaxcool(m): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2011
unphilaz:

hi vedaxcool please where is it stated that monarchy is prohibited in their koran which the saudi authorities are breakin thanks

well You wont' directly see monarchy is prohibited, but what i did wrote was monarchy is abhorent according to Islamic rule, so based on Islamic ways, it is wrong to make anyone a leader based on his lineage, it is based on the acceptability of the persons character and by mutual consultation;

Allah (SW) tells us in The Noble Qur`an in Surah 42 verse 38:

Those who hearken to their Lord, and establish regular Prayer; who (conduct) their affairs by mutual Consultation; who spend out of what We bestow on them for Sustenance;

‘Shura’ (mutual consultation) can include every matter, with no difference between legislative matters or worldly affairs like war, politics, and the general interest of the people. This is because the verses that have been revealed on the subject of ‘Shura’ are general in scope and may be defined as a word which applies to many things, not limited in number, and includes everything to which it is applicable.

Al-Tabari in his Tafseer of this verse says that, "Allah ordered His Prophet (saw) to consult his companions in certain matters so that the community knows about it, and follows this principle by consulting among themselves when they are faced with calamities." The importance of Shura can be illustrated through the life of the prophet (saw). He consulted with his companions on the eve of the battle of Badr, on the day of Badr, on the day of Uhud, and on the day of Khandaq. Hence it is clear that Muslims have been commanded to undertake consultation i.e. Shura, and Allah has praised the Muslims for deciding their affairs by way of consultation.

it is worthy to note that the prophet did not impose anyone as leader on the Sahabas, he left it to them to elect their own leader

Monarchy is prohibited based on the actions of the 4 rightly guided Sahabas which showed that rather than leave the reigns of leadership to any one family, nominations occurred and they (the sahabas) all agreed to ratify the nominated person, this showed consultation not imposition, further more the election of Uthman was ratified by the people of Medina.
Re: Barbaric Saudis Behead 3 Northern Nigerians. by PastorAIO: 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2011
ah ha! That sounds like something a Sunni would say just to make Shi'a look illegitimate. Even Kings in monarchy will still consult with their ministers, in war they will still consult with their generals, at home a husband will still consult with his wife. Just because Mohammed consulted with others that doesn't mean that Monarchy is forbidden, does it?
Re: Barbaric Saudis Behead 3 Northern Nigerians. by vedaxcool(m): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2011
^^^^

Did you read with yout eyes closed?

vedaxcool:

well You wont' directly see monarchy is prohibited, but what i did wrote was monarchy is abhorent according to Islamic rule, so[size=18pt] based on Islamic ways, it is wrong to make anyone a leader based on his lineage[/size], it is based on the acceptability of the persons character and by mutual consultation;

Allah (SW) tells us in The Noble Qur`an in Surah 42 verse 38:

Those who hearken to their Lord, and establish regular Prayer; who (conduct) their affairs by mutual Consultation; who spend out of what We bestow on them for Sustenance;
[size=18pt]
‘Shura’ (mutual consultation) can include every matter, with no difference between legislative matters or worldly affairs like war, [size=28pt]politics[/size], and the general interest of the people
[/size]. This is because the verses that have been revealed on the subject of ‘Shura’ are general in scope and may be defined as a word which applies to many things, not limited in number, and includes everything to which it is applicable.

Al-Tabari in his Tafseer of this verse says that, "Allah ordered His Prophet (saw) to consult his companions in certain matters so that the community knows about it, and follows this principle by consulting among themselves when they are faced with calamities." The importance of Shura can be illustrated through the life of the prophet (saw). He consulted with his companions on the eve of the battle of Badr, on the day of Badr, on the day of Uhud, and on the day of Khandaq. Hence it is clear that Muslims have been commanded to undertake consultation i.e. Shura, and [size=18pt]Allah has praised the Muslims for deciding their affairs by way of consultation.[/size]
[size=18pt]
it is worthy to note that the prophet did not impose anyone as leader on the Sahabas, he left it to them to elect their own leader
[/size]

Monarchy is prohibited based on the actions of the 4 rightly guided Sahabas which showed that rather than leave the reigns of leadership to any one family, nominations occurred and they (the sahabas) all agreed to ratify the nominated person, this showed consultation not imposition, further more the election of Uthman was ratified by the people of Medina.

I do not know whether the affairs of Ifa excludes politics and leadership, but the affairs of muslims includes politics and leadership. Next time do take time to read properly instead of pretending to read peoples mind, something that Ifa itself cannot do.
Re: Barbaric Saudis Behead 3 Northern Nigerians. by Sweetnecta: 12:22am On Jul 17, 2011
@Pastoraio: « #15 on: Yesterday at 10:17:30 PM »
[Quote]ah ha! That sounds like something a Sunni would say just to make Shi'a look illegitimate. Even Kings in monarchy will still consult with their ministers, in war they will still consult with their generals, at home a husband will still consult with his wife. Just because Mohammed consulted with others that doesn't mean that Monarchy is forbidden, does it?[/Quote]the saudi royalty will love to get their hands on you and ifa, one time. they will be happy as a little child turned loose in a candy store. even pharaoh at the time of prophet Musa [as] would have love to deal with you because your ifa would have failed miserably against what an emissary of Allah brought.

darn ifa worshiper.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Try To Understand What Is Beyond Your Feeble Mind? / The Threat Of Hell And The Gospel Of Fear / Muoka's Lies About The Apron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.