Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Hair Growth Products In Lagos That Works (adults And Kids) - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Hair Growth Products In Lagos That Works (adults And Kids) (205 Views)

Hair Growth Products In Lagos (jasmine Naturalle) / Order For Your Kids And Adults Clothing Direct From Turkey / How To Produce Cosmetics Products In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hair Growth Products In Lagos That Works (adults And Kids) by gadegunle(f): 10:02pm On May 16, 2022
Growing and maintaining the hair is not an easy task especially if it's the African kinky hair type for me I had alot of bad hair issues after giving birth and hair loss and hair breakage became my friends.
I suffer from traction Alopecia too for many years,after two kids I got tired of my hair and went on low cut in 2016 Dec.
My daughter too had bad hair ,scanty,thinning hair and stunted growth so she went on low cut too.
Then I decided to go natural but that was another frustrating journey as many products I used didn't work for me and I went from one YouTube DIY to another.
Rice water, Acv rinse, onion juice ,infact our hair started to drink all sorts and yet no good results.
Then in 2020 during the lockdown I discovered Ayurvedic herbs used by indians to grow their hair and stop alot of hair issues and I began to try them out .
Then we began to have better results
I gave a few friends and I was encouraged to help others with hair growth and maintenance struggles.

Jasmine Naturalle was birthed after I went through professional hair care formulation training.

Even after the training I am still learning and researching in other to stay relevant and also knowledgeable.

Jasmine Naturalle is a hair and skin brand focused on the use of plants to solve hair and skin problems. (HAIR GROWTH AND SKIN GLOW)

We Started last year September and we have had alot of reviews online and offline.
The skincare part of our business is not fully Started yet.

We are on Instagram
[www.instagram.com/jasminenaturalle]

We are on Google map [url][https://g.page/r/CVUhYOmpbYReEA0]
Re: Hair Growth Products In Lagos That Works (adults And Kids) by gadegunle(f): 10:19pm On May 16, 2022
When the journey first started after my second child my hair was relaxed but in bad shape and my edges was bad due to post partum hair loss

Re: Hair Growth Products In Lagos That Works (adults And Kids) by gadegunle(f): 10:20pm On May 16, 2022
Even after cutting my hair nothing changed and my edges didn't grow back too

Re: Hair Growth Products In Lagos That Works (adults And Kids) by gadegunle(f): 10:23pm On May 16, 2022
My daughter had her own hair issues

After she was 1 year 6months I started her hair again

(1) (Reply)

Increase Conversion Rate / African Attire / Shop - MCM M Visetos Round Reversible Belt In Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.