Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Hair Growth Products In Lagos (jasmine Naturalle) - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Hair Growth Products In Lagos (jasmine Naturalle) (538 Views)

Hair Growth Products In Lagos That Works (adults And Kids) / How To Produce Cosmetics Products In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hair Growth Products In Lagos (jasmine Naturalle) by gadegunle(f): 10:36pm On May 16, 2022
When it comes to hair growth people experience alot of issues.
Like ✅️ Hair breakage
✅️ Thinning Hair
✅️ Itchy Scalp
✅️ Dandruff
✅️ Bald Spot
✅️ Alopecia and many more.

What hair issues are you struggling with?
Hair loss after child birth, receding edges, Bald spots,Traction Alopecia, Thin hair, Breaking Hair,Itchy or dry scalp with Dandruff?
Or is yours coarse hair you can't comb?

Worry no more has Jasmyne Naturalle has got you covered.
We use herbs and safe cosmetic ingredients to formulate to change your hair journey.

We have hair growth products for Adults and Kids and can be used by all hair types.

We are verified by Google and found on Google map.

[https://g.page/r/CVUhYOmpbYReEA0]

You can follow us on Instagram

[www.instagram.com/jasmynenaturalle]

Watch our YouTube videos for hairstyling

[]
Re: Hair Growth Products In Lagos (jasmine Naturalle) by gadegunle(f): 10:38pm On May 16, 2022
My daughter and I

1 Like

Re: Hair Growth Products In Lagos (jasmine Naturalle) by gadegunle(f): 11:42pm On May 16, 2022
My hair before and now
The first was damaged ,my hair now is healthy

Re: Hair Growth Products In Lagos (jasmine Naturalle) by gadegunle(f): 11:47pm On May 16, 2022
Customer Reviews
My daughter's hair 2020

Re: Hair Growth Products In Lagos (jasmine Naturalle) by gadegunle(f): 11:51pm On May 16, 2022
More reviews

My hair in Dec 2020 and in February 2022

Re: Hair Growth Products In Lagos (jasmine Naturalle) by gadegunle(f): 11:55pm On May 16, 2022
My edges after my second baby and now .
I had another baby Dec 2021 and I experienced Post partum hair loss again but I was able to deal with it
I continued to use my vitamins, eat alot of fruits and vegetables, drink alot of water and then I use the Ayurvedic Hair Growth Oil for my hair and edges so I didn't have to cut my hair again

Re: Hair Growth Products In Lagos (jasmine Naturalle) by gadegunle(f): 11:58pm On May 16, 2022
Customers Reviews

Re: Hair Growth Products In Lagos (jasmine Naturalle) by gadegunle(f): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
Here is my daughter's hair growth journey.
Her hair really gave me a lot of concerns then and led me to alot of research and trainings which birthed my business.
[https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChUCnyxDGHu/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=]

Re: Hair Growth Products In Lagos (jasmine Naturalle) by gadegunle(f): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Some other reviews from our customers

Re: Hair Growth Products In Lagos (jasmine Naturalle) by gadegunle(f): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2022
Another customer review.
She suddenly had her middle hair going bald and she tried several products but no results.
Last month she got our adult hair growth kit and the results is amazing

Re: Hair Growth Products In Lagos (jasmine Naturalle) by gadegunle(f): 9:05am On Sep 02, 2022
Benefits of scalp massager.

According to research, scalp massage increases hair thickness by stretching the cells of hair follicles. This, in turn, stimulates the follicles to produce thicker hair. It's also thought that a scalp massage may help dilate blood vessels beneath the skin, thereby encouraging hair growth.

For effective scalp massaging you need a scalp massager.

Will you be massaging your scalp?

I use a scalp massager when I shampoo my hair.

#hairgrowthtips
#naijahaircarebrand
#scalphealth
#scalpmassage
#4chair

Re: Hair Growth Products In Lagos (jasmine Naturalle) by gadegunle(f): 9:08am On Sep 02, 2022
Another review of our hair growth products.
Jasmine Naturalle Hair Growth Products is a game changer.

Just one month usage and the difference is getting clear.

Our products helps your hair to thriving even as it grows.

[url][www.instagram.com/jasminenaturalle]

Hair Growth products in Lagos Nigeria that works
Natural hair products in Lagos Nigeria

Re: Hair Growth Products In Lagos (jasmine Naturalle) by gadegunle(f): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
Our brand is now 1 year and we are so happy we have been able to help others mom and their daughters grow their hair healthy and long.
We are building a trans generational business and so many more years ahead

Re: Hair Growth Products In Lagos (jasmine Naturalle) by gadegunle(f): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
Another review from a Jasmine mum.
Her daughter's hair was damaged as you can see from the picture but now growing healthy.

Re: Hair Growth Products In Lagos (jasmine Naturalle) by gadegunle(f): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
My daughter's hair last year September and now
The difference is clear

Her hair is now growing thick and healthy.
Re: Hair Growth Products In Lagos (jasmine Naturalle) by gadegunle(f): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
2021 and 2022

Re: Hair Growth Products In Lagos (jasmine Naturalle) by gadegunle(f): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
2021 and 2022

Our sales is starting tomorrow ����

Re: Hair Growth Products In Lagos (jasmine Naturalle) by gadegunle(f): 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
brand is 1 today and we are so happy.
Here are some of our reviews to bless your day.

[https://youtube.com/shorts/e08i8HW-x1M?feature=share]

[https://youtube.com/shorts/e08i8HW-x1M?feature=share]
Re: Hair Growth Products In Lagos (jasmine Naturalle) by gadegunle(f): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2023
Naturalhair is beautiful and versatile
All her hair no added extensions

(1) (Reply)

Young Make Up Artists To Promote / Very Good Quality Brand Clothes / Custom Made Shirt Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.