Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa (18345 Views)

Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police / Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father / Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by Gwan2(m): 6:28pm On May 17, 2022
logiccal:
as a Northerner myself, I can tell you that...

any public condemnation by any politician IS A POLITICAL SUICIDE.

That's why you see them being "reluctant"

That is the point you should know this country is gone..The citizens are just hanging by a thread before it finally cut.

Two events determined Trump election defeat…majorly was the death of George Floyd, and the second one was his handling of covid 19. This was despite his open condemnation of the black guy’s death, but it caused him his seat.

But here we are, the sitting president, Governor or any political heavyweight has kept mum on this politically deciding factor, and the political atmosphere is still stable….I weep for this union called Nigeria
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by NOwazobia: 6:43pm On May 17, 2022
helinues:
Rabbish
I think this man here is confuse about his entire life, neither here nor there.

Always speaking with quadruple mouths...

Never have I saw anyone as hypocritical, dumb and demented as this guy here...

Spit on his head and his religion of terrorism. Tueh!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:53pm On May 17, 2022
Etsugwari:

Well in Islam irrespective of who you are if you insult the prophet.. which his of the higher honor your punish is Death.. accept it or leave it.. what Eva you say doesn’t count at this point..

This una Islam is really divided oo....one Iman from UAE said there is no where death is penalty for insulting Mohammed because he too collected so many insults when he was alive and he couldn't finish killing everyone.......so he come vex die......may be the person that brought Islam to Nigeria na cultist, na so any body wey insults una prophet dey collect wotowoto......

But soon Cultist go begin collect shaaaa....
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by Benitoh: 10:02pm On May 17, 2022
Realists:

Hmmm, Truth is always bitter, killing her by mob action was wrong, but Freedom of speech is restricted around the, you can't insult the Queen of England in England and go free.
You're not wise, remember England is a country with a unifying constitution...

Is sokoto not inside Nigeria with one common law
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by Empiree: 4:16am On May 18, 2022
Realguyman1:
Bros you are the one twisting this story just to defend your religion here.

This is Nigeria and if you guys want this country to move forward you must condemned all evil befallen the country weda be it a Muslim or a Christian.

You claimed a Muslim was murdered by Christian mobs at Baptist school in kwara state, and to what I have seen in our Muslim bothers in this country since I grewed up, our Muslim brothers are not that peaceful for one of them to be killed in their own dominated area, and they will just let go off the the case like that without a fight.

They know that they were the ones who started the fight and that's why they let it go just like that. So don't compare the case of mass violence at Kwara baptist school to that of this defenseless innocent girl who was single handedly murdered.

The Muslim themselves started the fight at Baptist school in Kwara, and it was during the heat that someone lost is life and that's why they let go off the case. Unlike this girl case, were the innocent girl was drag from her place by groups of Muslim, beaten and stoned to death and was later set ablaze.

And for the aspect of you saying a Christian should never be allowed to rule this country, what makes u think I give a damn. I'm speaking against u twisting the case of the innocent girl to suit ur what so ever Muslim that was murdered in Kwara in a fight that they the Muslim themselves started. And you are there talking about Christian not to be allowed to rule the country, which you urself know that it is impossible.

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by Empiree: 4:17am On May 18, 2022
Realguyman1:
Bros .

You claimed a Muslim was murdered by Christian mobs at Baptist school in kwara state, and to what I have seen in our Muslim bothers in this country since I grewed up, our Muslim brothers are not that peaceful for one of them to be killed in their own dominated area, and they will just let go off the the case like that without a fight.

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by Realguyman1(m): 6:28am On May 18, 2022
[quote author=Empiree post=112934825][/quote]

Bros, not that I supported the death of that Muslim boy in Kwara o, because no Nigerians deserve to die just like that, be it a Muslim or a Christian.

But What I trying to let you know is that, that of that Muslim boy was completely different from this innocent girl, and both should not be compared in anyway.

You Muslims are the ones turning that of that boy to mob action to suit yourselves. You Muslims always think you guys have monopoly of violence and everything in this country must always be in your favor.

Because if nor be trouble, then tell me what were Muslims looking for in a christian school? A school whose foundation was laid to not just train students, but to also train them in a christian way.

The Muslims found their education good enough and wanted their children to be part of it, which the school accepted without any complain, and the Muslims still wanted the rules of the school to be twisted just to favor their religion as well. What were they thinking? Abi they thought that they were the only ones who have monopoly of violence, abi what?

I know you people always claim that the school is a government school and Nigeria is a circular state. But that school was founded to not just only educated students, but to also teach them the gospel of Christ, which the government and every Muslims in that State were aware of. Then tell me, if nor be trouble, wetin them the Muslims go find there?

Islamic laws was allowed to take place in most Muslims dominated States in the north in the guise that the law were made for the Muslims only. But today, the Muslims are now forcing this laws to the Christians in those States despite them knowing fully well that Nigeria is a circular state, why? Because they feel that it's their home abi?

You people kept on saying that Christian mob killed a Muslim boy at Baptist school in Kwara without bringing out the whole story that lead to the boy"s death. Did they just saw the boy on his way and killed him, or went to the boys house, drag him outside and killed him? You Muslims took a fight to the Christians at their school, and lost one of your brother in the process of the fight, and you guys are now claiming mob action to suit yourselves to that of this harmless innocent girl. mehn that's just so barbaric of you guys, I tell u.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by Realguyman1(m): 6:30am On May 18, 2022
[quote author=Empiree post=112934825][/quote]

Bros, not that I supported the death of that Muslim boy in Kwara o, because no Nigerians deserve to die just like that, be it a Muslim or a Christian.

But What I trying to let you know is that, that of that Muslim boy was completely different from this innocent girl, and both should not be compared in anyway.

You Muslims are the ones turning that of that boy to mob action to suit yourselves. You Muslims always think you guys have monopoly of violence and everything in this country must always be in your favor.

Because if nor be trouble, then tell me what were Muslims looking for in a christian school? A school whose foundation was laid to not just train students, but to also train them in a christian way.

The Muslims found their education good enough and wanted their children to be part of it, which the school accepted without any complain, and the Muslims still wanted the rules of the school to be twisted just to favor their religion as well. What were they thinking? Abi they thought that they were the only ones who have monopoly of violence, abi what?

I know you people always claim that the school is a government school and Nigeria is a circular state. But that school was founded to not just only educated students, but to also teach them the gospel of Christ, which the government and every Muslims in that State were aware of. Then tell me, if nor be trouble, wetin them the Muslims go find there?

Islamic laws was allowed to take place in most Muslims dominated States in the north in the guise that the law were made for the Muslims only. But today, the Muslims are now forcing this laws to the Christians in those States despite them knowing fully well that Nigeria is a circular state, why? Because they feel that it's their home abi?

You people kept on saying that Christian mob killed a Muslim boy at Baptist school in Kwara without bringing out the whole story that lead to the boy"s death. Did they just saw the boy on his way and killed him, or went to the boys house, drag him outside and killed him? You Muslims took a fight to the Christians at their school, and lost one of your brother in the process of the fight, and you guys are now claiming mob action to suit yourselves to that of this harmless innocent girl. mehn that's just so barbaric of you guys, I tell u.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by Empiree: 8:26pm On May 18, 2022
Realguyman1:
[b][/b]

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by Igbojew: 4:17pm On May 19, 2022
oshozondii:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10226731989549430&id=1340173454
G-d will keep vindicating Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for prophecying that things like this will happen but hatred against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and generally to Igbos have blinded the whole Nigerians to take his prophecy serious.I hope Nigerians will not cry Wolf if same faith that mated on late Deborah Samuel because she blasphem against Mohammad mated on anybody that insults Mazi Nnamdi Kanu because he is also Igbos or IPOB prophet and I hope when it happens no nobody should talk trash or criticise IPOB or Igbos.Anybody who cares to save this my messages should do so now cos it will surely happen.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by Igbojew: 5:03pm On May 19, 2022
Let us imagine for a second that what happened in Sokoto State happened in one of the State in South East where IPOB/ESN burn a Muslim because he blasphem against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu whom most IPOB/ESN sees as their prophet and Messiah am sure internet will be buzzing with propagandas and trying to convince the whole world how zoogeria did not make a mistake by making IPOB/ESN is a terrorist organisation.Also let us imagine that Sokoto governor Tambuwal is one of the Igbo governor or that it's in Anambra such thing happened by now Nairaland urchins and BMC will start convincing everybody how Peter Obi or any South East governors such thing happened in his State cannot be trusted with zoogeria presidency because if zoogeria make such mistakes Peter Obi or any Igbo governors will turn zoogeria to AfghanistEastern.I hope those efulefu Igbos that think that betraying IPOB/ESN or Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will make other tribes see them differently because when ship is down they will remind you that you are still Mkpurummiri,Cannibals or Inyammiri.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Bid To Stop Tinubu’s Certificate Forgery Suit / Amaechi Refuses To Set Up Transition Committee / Yahaya Bello: Nigerians Should Be Happy About Tinubu, Shettima Combo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.