Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa (18349 Views)

Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police / Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father / Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:57pm On May 17, 2022
Realists:

Hmmm, Truth is always bitter, killing her by mob action was wrong, but Freedom of speech is restricted around the, you can't insult the Queen of England in England and go free.

Nonsense....how many times did you call Jonathan Goodluck a Drunk, Buffon and all that, did you not go free?

Even if one insults the Queen of England, one is bound to go free because the environment has sane people ...

Stop justifying the actions of retards, mad and unchained idiots ..... there can never be a good reason for killing a human being by mob action.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by resourcedude: 12:57pm On May 17, 2022
THIS WILL TELL YOU WHAT IMANS ARE PREACHING TO THEM IN MOSQUES. I WONDA!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by okuta007: 12:59pm On May 17, 2022
tesppidd:
The charge is Murder.

Anything less than that shall not be acceptable.

Infact they should have their diccks and both palms chopped off before their hanging so that those "72 virgins" will be useless to them.

Bastarrrds!

Gruesome Murder! angry

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by Ttalk: 1:04pm On May 17, 2022
Realists:

Hmmm, Truth is always bitter, killing her by mob action was wrong, but Freedom of speech is restricted around the, you can't insult the Queen of England in England and go free.

You are a fooool. Is death the punishment for insulting Queen of England? We have many insane on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by Bluntemperor: 1:05pm On May 17, 2022
Foolishbuhari:
sad

This is nothing but the pure truth! Pure undiluted truth!

They should have just released those boys than those watery charges against them. Tambuwal is a disappointment! Let's see how he will get that ticket.

I keep telling people that this next elections would be decided in the south they think I'm joking. Peter Obi all the way joor.

Tambuwal out! Atiku out!

The truth is that those you called leaders in Nigeria does not bear the resemblance because they all have different agendas and it's very unfortunate!
Imagine Tanbuwa and Atiku- dancing macbre dance in a matter of life and death! But they fear to obey wrongly those who committed the wicked acts rather than be men In this situation.
Shame!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by watersideboys: 1:05pm On May 17, 2022
Death to islam

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by P1PrinceKT(m): 1:06pm On May 17, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
angry

I hate Muslims
they're terrorists.
... continue hating!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by P1PrinceKT(m): 1:11pm On May 17, 2022
jamesversion:

Where was the insult in that audio message?

She attributed her good academic performance to Jesus, which is a normal with Nigerian Christians.
The Muslims picked offence, and asked her to apologised but she refused, claiming by holy ghost fire that nothing will happen to her. And informed them to stop posting religious media in the department whatsapp group becos the group wasn't created for such but for purely acedemic purposes.

So what is wrong there??

Are you trying to tell us that we don't know what she says? That you are the one, who heard her very well?

If you try doing the same in the same situation with her you will surely receive the same actions from that society!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by Berankis: 1:11pm On May 17, 2022
FalseProphet1:
The north have always maintained that they're a violent sect, they have always stood and fought for what they believe in.

The south on the other hand are anyway belle face, always crawling to worship whatever orders the north issues even if it's to their own detriment.

Look at Abba Kayiri, if he was a Southerner, by now he would have been cooling off in an American prison, but being a northerner, they protected him. No single picture of him in detention has been released to the public yet they keep on fooling the south that he's in detention, baba is in one duplex flexing away on low key.

If the south don't stand up and face the northern aggression, they will become slaves in their own villages.

This I have seen.
You have said it well. What I keep wondering is where were all the other Tribes when the northerners were installing their men all over the armed forces i.e. Nigerian Army, Navy, Air force, Police, Customs, Immigration (even the passport office in Ikeja is headed by a Northerner), Civil Defense, EFCC, NDLEA etc. The northerners had long been perfecting the take-over of this country and they are almost there.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by Etsugwari: 1:12pm On May 17, 2022
Why do people feel once one part of the country did something means it’s wrong.. beside it happens.. know that blasphemy is punishable by Death.. and Muslims have a deadline which shouldn’t be crossed..

Will anyone go to a southeast state and shout mazi kanu a terrorist and move freely?
Give your self an honest answer
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by jamesversion: 1:16pm On May 17, 2022
P1PrinceKT:

Are you trying to tell us that we don't know what she says? That you are the one, who heard her very well?

If you try doing the same in the same situation with her you will surely receive the same actions from that society!

Yes, you heard her but didn't understand her because comprehension isn't your forte.

I don't live in the North and never will, but will tell clearly tell Muslims whenever I meet them in PH, that their prophet Mohammed is fake.!!!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by BnQoyyim(m): 1:18pm On May 17, 2022
Ouote author=SensualMan post=112915410]#Justice4Deborah[/quote]

As being preached by the bibles in the:
Song of Solomon, right
Song of Solomon. 7:8

"I said, “I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its fruit.” May your breasts be like clusters of grapes on the vine, the fragrance of your breath like apples"
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by kristisking(m): 1:18pm On May 17, 2022
Realists:

One of them is spotted here

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by emmyt2: 1:19pm On May 17, 2022
I concur with the writer..
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by gbengu(m): 1:20pm On May 17, 2022
And the Queen of England is a prophet. I wondered what type of education you're exposed to.

So if you abused Tambual the Sokoto Governor in Sokoto, you'll go free.

What a shame of youths in this fucking contraption called Nigeria. SMH!!

Realists:

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by Etsugwari: 1:22pm On May 17, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Nonsense....how many times did you call Jonathan Goodluck a Drunk, Buffon and all that, did you not go free?

Even if one insults the Queen of England, one is bound to go free because the environment has sane people ...

Stop justifying the actions of retards, mad and unchained idiots ..... there can never be a good reason for killing a human being by mob action.

Well in Islam irrespective of who you are if you insult the prophet.. which his of the higher honor your punish is Death.. accept it or leave it.. what Eva you say doesn’t count at this point..
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by prophetfire: 1:24pm On May 17, 2022
Maxymilliano:
It's indeed sad and painful that a crime so openly committed is now being watered to reduce the grave consequence of the heinous actions, and insulting our collective sensibilities. cry
. YOU SEE WHY WE IGBOS SAY DEATH TO ONE NIGERIA? ONE NIGERIA IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD.
ONE NIGERIA IS THE BIGGEST MURDER.
ONE NIGERIA IS THE BIGGEST TERRORISM.
ONE NIGERIA IS THE BIGGEST LIE.
ONE NIGERIA IS THE BIGGEST DESTROYER.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by kingyakos: 1:25pm On May 17, 2022
There's no northern Muslims dead or alive, male or female who's not in support of Deborah's death and there's no two Muslim in any police custody in sokoto all are lies.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by nathyx(m): 1:26pm On May 17, 2022
Sadly prominent Christian Nigerians whom are expected to act on this matter have instead chosen silence undecided
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by Richy4(m): 1:27pm On May 17, 2022
Etsugwari:
Why do people feel once one part of the country did something means it’s wrong.. beside it happens.. know that blasphemy is punishable by Death.. and Muslims have a deadline which shouldn’t be crossed..

Will anyone go to a southeast state and shout mazi kanu a terrorist and move freely?
Give your self an honest answer

Who taught some of you in school?... Do some of u just come online to display ignorance just to annoy the sensibilities of some readers or what?

Where you implying that the Muslims have their own law they practiced in the Northern part... While those in the east have theirs as well?..

If not, is there a place it was written in Nigerian constitution that blasphemy is punishable by death? Which kin local trouble be this angry

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by philipobiz: 1:28pm On May 17, 2022
Realists:

Queen's mob will not kill you
But you will be tried in the court

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by Bigpapi1: 1:30pm On May 17, 2022
helinues:
Rabbish

Thunder fire prophet Muhammad SAW......I dey Port Harcourt
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by lottomkyes200: 1:31pm On May 17, 2022
Hadone:
Politicizing this issue cannot help in any way. The poor girl exhibit her immorality and improper upbringing. As Muslims we're trained to respect other people's faith. Call us whatever name but give us the respect we deserved. Which Justice for Deborah when she refused to do justice for her self? Rest in HELL FIRE poor girl

Haba why na how can she rest in same place with your Prophet Muhammed. someone she does not like��
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by Etsugwari: 1:33pm On May 17, 2022
Berankis:

You have said it well. What I keep wondering is where were all the other Tribes when the northerners were installing their men all over the armed forces i.e. Nigerian Army, Navy, Air force, Police, Customs, Immigration (even the passport office in Ikeja is headed by a Northerner), Civil Defense, EFCC, NDLEA etc. The northerners had long been perfecting the take-over of this country and they are almost there.

The problem of Nigeria and people is the fact you believe one part of the country is bad.. you have the number.. why not come out and youth for your preferred candidate and make him a president and stop been on social media and making comments on things like someone that didn’t go to school.. when a Muslim man in his saved about 40christians where were you.. then about more than 20muslims traveling back to there families killed by mob Christians you kept silent.. the problem of Nigeria start by when you defend your own and condemn others.. when a kid was burned in Lagos over a cup of garri.. you kept silent.. if you want to say the truth say it and stop be one sided.. the girl crossed the redline.. and yes he must die but as Muslims we said she was suppose to be taken to a shari’a court since it’s the authority and rule of law… you want to solve a problem. Admit the wrong committed and then we talk about a lasting solution.. a lot of Muslim leaders made there stand on the matter but still said.. rule of law must be respected.. why say bad.. we as northerner are always thought to love you and keep silent over you hateful comments and ask your brothers and sisters living the in north.. they live happy nd enjoy there freedom.. you are there been brain washed.. and you come on social media and just say hateful words without verifying.. if the north was even that bad why are your brothers and sisters still coming to the north for business.. you should stop. And help build the unity of Nigeria and not divide it.. make una no take our silence for weakened Aswear
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by P1PrinceKT(m): 1:34pm On May 17, 2022
jamesversion:

Yes, you heard her but didn't understand her because comprehension isn't your forte.

I don't live in the North and never will, but will tell clearly tell Muslims whenever I meet them in PH, that their prophet Mohammed is fake.!!!

You're very ignorant about Prophet Mohammad.
Until you are ready to know with open mind, you will know him very well !

Do you think that he ordered his followers to kill who abused him neither did it was mentioned in the Quran.

The question that you will ask yourself is why His followers are taking this aggressive decision? Why !! Why !!!

Because he's a Nice Person extremely Nice, The people has His extreme Love in to their Hearts and decided to do whatever for him.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by Etsugwari: 1:35pm On May 17, 2022
prophetfire:
. YOU SEE WHY WE IGBOS SAY DEATH TO ONE NIGERIA? ONE NIGERIA IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD.
ONE NIGERIA IS THE BIGGEST MURDER.
ONE NIGERIA IS THE BIGGEST TERRORISM.
ONE NIGERIA IS THE BIGGEST LIE.
ONE NIGERIA IS THE BIGGEST DESTROYER.

It because you allowed yourself to be a tool to divide Nigeria.. if you want to unite Nigeria you will. You’re educated and please put that into use.. I love my country and I’m from the north and I’m a proud Muslim and I love to see Nigeria unit and I love everyone from any part of Nigeria.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by auwal83(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2022
This is trash! The first joke I have seen today.
The writer knows he is not sincerely asking the governor to resign. It is not done that way.
For all the lives lost in Nigeria in similar situations how many governors resigned?
This is bullshit!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by Oplomo: 1:39pm On May 17, 2022
Anaerobi:
I weak... Tambuwal now knows he can never win any federal position in Nigeria....

He actually can.

If buhari can win after supporting Sharia and Islamism, Tambuwal can. That's how this country is structured.

And that is why I remain unapologetic about supporting MNK while naptu2 and Ishilove continues to deceive themselves with one naijerriya.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 17, 2022
God bless you so so much for saying the TRUTH.

Those killers and their generations will all end up dieing the way Miss Deborah Samuel died in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

*Everyone of them shall end up roasted / burnt in a furnace of � � � ���������������
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa by Etsugwari: 1:41pm On May 17, 2022
Richy4:

Who taught some of you in school?... Do some of u just come online to display ignorance just to annoy the sensibilities of some readers or what?

Where you implying that the Muslims have their own law they practiced in the Northern part... While those in the east have theirs as well?..

If not, is there a place it was written in Nigerian constitution that blasphemy is punishable by death? Which kin local trouble be this angry

Yes we have our shari’a law which is practice in all states in the north.. don’t use your emotions to judge.. blasphemy is also punishable by death in the Bible. So what are you saying.. mehn.. the problem of Nigeria is you people o.. make una stop da language.. what you don’t want to be done to you. Don’t do it to others.. we respect your religion, so respect ours and know we have a redline.. and dare not to cross it.. it’s as simple as ABCD… you won’t take it likely with anyone who insult of calls mazi Kanu a terrorist.. una people go kill da person before da police gets dere.. we say no.. they shouldn’t have taken the laws into there hands but they should have taken her to a shari’a court.. but her punishment was Death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna: We Hold Everyone To Account For These Latest Killings – Buhari / Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested / APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.