Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Please I Need A Job In Warri Or Porr Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need A Job In Warri Or Porr Harcourt (439 Views)

Bolin Bakery In Warri Regrets / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Job In Warri Or Porr Harcourt by Amarisa(f): 10:24pm On May 16, 2022
My People, please help a sister..I have BSc Applied Biology..I can work anywhere.. Please help me get a job, currently I make and sell zobo drink. God bless You..
Re: Please I Need A Job In Warri Or Porr Harcourt by Felimax(m): 11:31pm On May 16, 2022
Don't look for job, create job and jobs will come looking for you begging you with their hard earned money.

Not a motivational speaker but if you add a little twerking to that small overlooked business of yours you will smile to the bank daily.

Zobo is not bad but some pure tiger nut and soy milk drink in Port Harcourt usually do better, not just as a seller but a BUSINESS OWNER.

Good luck!
Re: Please I Need A Job In Warri Or Porr Harcourt by sageb: 7:27am On May 17, 2022
Felimax:
Don't look for job, create job and jobs will come looking for you begging you with their hard earned money.

Not a motivational speaker but if you add a little twerking to that small overlooked business of yours you will smile to the bank daily.

Zobo is not bad but some pure tiger nut and soy milk drink in Port Harcourt usually do better, not just as a seller but a BUSINESS OWNER.

Good luck!

People and motivational speeches here and there.
If He/she talk about capital now, you will go offline or runaway.
For this naija, everybody want turn motivational speaker.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job In Warri Or Porr Harcourt by Felimax(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2022
sageb:

People and motivational speeches here and there.
If He/she talk about capital now, you will go offline or runaway.
For this naija, everybody want turn motivational speaker.

Nobody gave me capital to start my business, I grew from scratch. I took up the nastiest of jobs, saw myself through my higher education at the same time run up and down Lagos for different seminars and Expo. I built my life myself, no helper.

Among other several courses I am a member of SADC Demystifying The Internet 8, all with no single helper.

A very serious man does not need a capital as the first thing to start a business. Anyway, this is not a business class.
Re: Please I Need A Job In Warri Or Porr Harcourt by Amarisa(f): 5:27am On Sep 06, 2022
Good morning Sir @ handsomeyinka

Please I sent you a personal mail..

Thank You Sir..

(1) (Reply)

Kitchen Assistant Vacancy. / How To Make $1000 Weekly / Residential Chef Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.