Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra (32140 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor / Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Nnewi Market, Anambra State / Bandits Kidnap Many Traders On Kaduna-Birnin Gwari Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:10pm On May 17, 2022
Golan007:
[s][/s]

Will you shut up?

Aren't you enjoying the actions of unknown gunmen?

When sit-at-home was initiated, weren't you celebrating?

Dude, go stretch you neck with a rope!

The so called 'unknown gunmen' are sponsored by you murderous bastards! I know you're one of them....reasoning the way you do!

So we can surmise that the initial IPOB call for a sit-at-home pained your evil soul! Why is that!? Why will Igbo-hating bastards be angry that Ndigbo were voluntarily complying with a sit-at-home directive!? Is it because you don't want it to be known the agitation for secession has widespread appeal amongst Ndigbo!?

It all makes sense now why you are using the turncoat Ekpa and murderous northern mercenaries in the south-east to try and enforce 'sit-at-home' that the same IPOB has said has now been called off! Hateful souls!
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 17, 2022
The best way to stop all this nonsense is to put that terrorist mnk to rest. I blame FG for feeding him fat with our tax money
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by Snowx: 1:10pm On May 17, 2022
If you re an UNGM destroying your own property and halting ur economy..you re nothing but a coward and foolish man..you will go to hell..

MNK will be realeased so that I any of you try such finish..you will be treated accordingly..useless UNGM...
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:11pm On May 17, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:
Notice how all this nonsense took a wider and more dark dimansion after Governor Soludo visited Mazi Kanu? Does it make sense to all these diseased twerps on here trying to drive the anti-IPOB narrative that IPOB would be going about commiting all these senseless crimes just after said visit? NOTICE HOW IT'S ALL CENTRED IN ANAMBRA!?
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by MERCHANDISER: 1:12pm On May 17, 2022
so these men cant fight UGM
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by truthfinder319: 1:12pm On May 17, 2022
You are blaming a Fulani man for the act by the Igbo on the Igbo. The same Igbo that will vote for Atiku Fulani because they prefer to play the second fiddle?

InspectorSC:
Can you imagine the amount of insecurity that has increased under this wicked fulani man, chai
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:15pm On May 17, 2022
atarapa:
The best way to stop all this nonsense is to put that terrorist mnk to rest. I blame FG for feeding him fat with our tax money

That's the whole point of all this una engineered insecurity in the south-east innit! To try and justify the 'terrorist' tag you pinned on Mazi Kanu so you can 'justify' murdering him!

With all the murders, kidnappings, terrorism, banditry and poverty in your region...that one doesn't concern you as much as seeing the esteemed Mazi Kanu is murdered by Buhari and his Fulani goons!
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by AmazingELixir: 1:16pm On May 17, 2022
InspectorSC:
Can you imagine the amount of insecurity that has increased under this wicked fulani man, chai

Buhari didn't cause diswan oo...ipobic miscreants and criminals did.
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by Okudiover(m): 1:16pm On May 17, 2022
Is it not that short dwarf Simon Ekpa. God will punish him immensely.
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by Kinematics: 1:17pm On May 17, 2022
Anambala is burning...

Chino is smiling...

Ndi potopoto are hailing.....

Nonsense and ipigs............
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by Proudlyomonna: 1:28pm On May 17, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

[s]Dude, go stretch you neck with a rope!

The so called 'unknown gunmen' are sponsored by you murderous bastards! I know you're one of them....reasoning the way you do!

So we can surmise that the initial IPOB call for a sit-at-home pained your evil soul! Why is that!? Why will Igbo-hating bastards be angry that Ndigbo were voluntarily complying with a sit-at-home directive!? Is it because you don't want it to be known the agitation for secession has widespread appeal amongst Ndigbo!?

It all makes sense now why you are using the turncoat Ekpa and murderous northern mercenaries in the south-east to try and enforce 'sit-at-home' that the same IPOB has said has now been called off! Hateful souls![/s]

There is no way you can prove that you do not have mental problems with this shenanigans you wrote up there � grin
In Igboland only brainwashed thugs, cultist, criminals and bastards stands with such destructive oppressive agenda like ipob,true sons of Igboland will never be caught supporting such a destructive oppressive fruad struggle.The people sit at home out of fear, the shameless security men can barely defend themselves when this ipob's esn/ugm strike how then will the people trust them to defend them and their business.
It's all the fault of the shameless security force of this useless country that cannot get information and go after this brainwashed bastards doing their fruitless destructive ipob nonsense �.
Ipob will take their destructive oppressive taliban like biafra to sambisa forest, it will never be accepted in Igboland.
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by bro4u: 1:31pm On May 17, 2022
expert234:
You igbos supporting unknown gunmen/ipob/ESN on this forum, you are bunch of dumb people.

You aren't directing your angers to the real enemies, but attacking your own people. You are idiots.

How are you different from those oppressing your tribe now?

They oppress you and you too oppress your own people.

You are all dumb!
Super dumb bro .. they're all bunch of dumbo's
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:33pm On May 17, 2022
brightalo1010:

Mumu security votes for your do nothing governors is for what use? Is your governor not voted or campaign with ensuring security in various states? Blind bath and dumb things like you never knew during obasanjo when insecurity was an issue in Anambra the governor then mbadinuju brought in bakassi boys he did not wait for obasanjo the president then or keep wailing like a baby saying security is just for obasanjo.

Wike would've been waiting for Buhari before stopping the activities of the deadly terrorist group called ipob.

You're dumb so all these I'm saying will be strange to you though. Keep waiting for Buhari to come and secure a state that has a governor since the governors are now mere toys. Mumu boy

You are eminently and irredeemably daft! So you want to compare the insecurity in Anambra during the Mbadinuju years (that was mostly internal and had it genesis from within the state) to what is presently unfolding in Anambra in particular and the south-east in general today!?

Fcking slowpoke, the insecurity in the south-east today is engineered by malevolent and very powerful non-Igbo forces who have control of the army, DSS, police, etc...and who have access to bloodthirsty foreign Fulani mercenaries! Pray, how can any state governor tackle such an issue with 'security vote' and the very same police and army that has elements within them working for said malevolent forces!? Your idiocy knows no bounds! Don't take my word for it....speak to the chrsitian middle-belt and Governors like Samuel Ortom who are living the nightmare as we speak! After speaking with them, go and speak with Theophilus Danjuma! All these will corroborate my claims on the evil nature of the Nigerian state under Buhari and his wicked Fulani hegemony!

I've said it before, and i'll reiterate, that this evil will not stop in the south-east until either Buhari dies in office or leaves next year....and Tinubu or El-Rufai don't have a prominent say in the next administration (if Nigeria survives that long) because dem both are just as evil, anti-Igbo and devious as Buhari!

The so called 'success' you reckon Wike recorded in Rivers was because he invited the Fulani army into his state to run riot in Obigbo and murder as many innocent Igbo in cold blood as it would take to 'pacify' the LGA! That's the 'success' you pointing to! You may just as well clap for Uzodinma too because he did something similar!
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 17, 2022
SageTravels:
This is not funny again. Investors are watching. Even if you get Biafra, do you think anyone will come and invest there?

The State is not safe again for tourists. They are killing the economy already.

People thought Dangote was tribalistic when he did not take any of his factories there. Dude knew their nature and did his risk analysis perfectly.

So, many other investors know how volatile the region is.
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by eghuan: 1:33pm On May 17, 2022
see below
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by xaggar(m): 1:37pm On May 17, 2022
SageTravels:
This is not funny again. Investors are watching. Even if you get Biafra, do you think anyone will come and invest there?

The State is not safe again for tourists. They are killing the economy already.

What is there to tour in Anambra State? Tourist ko, tourist ni.
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by Paullo19: 1:37pm On May 17, 2022
How on earth did we get here? Fighting our brothers and killing each other while those we are supposed to fight are going about their life and businesses freely...I feel so bad for my Igbo brothers because the way they are going about this isn't the right way...this is so bad. We complain of religious killing and now we are killing ourselves..who is to be blamed for this? God help us.
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by MERCHANDISER: 1:40pm On May 17, 2022
Ipob is a cancer in Igboland
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:41pm On May 17, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

There is no way you can prove that you do not have mental problems with this shenanigans you wrote up there � grin
In Igboland only brainwashed thugs, cultist, criminals and bastards stands with such destructive oppressive agenda like ipob,true sons of Igboland will never be caught supporting such a destructive oppressive fruad struggle.The people sit at home out of fear, the shameless security men can barely defend themselves when this ipob's esn/ugm strike how then will the people trust them to defend them and their business.
It's all the fault of the shameless security force of this useless country that cannot get information and go after this brainwashed bastards doing their fruitless destructive ipob nonsense �.
Ipob will take their destructive oppressive taliban like biafra to sambisa forest, it will never be accepted in Igboland.

Dude, you're yet to define what this 'oppressive IPOB agenda' is! Where is it documented or propounded by Mazi Kanu or Emma Powerful? Care to show us?

What proof do you have that IPOB is 'enforcing' sit-at-home!? You talking of the very same sit-at-home IPOB has said severally has been called off and which Mazi Kanu has just said he doesn't support!? If you weren't as dumb asf and as thick as a plank you'd have realised by now that non-Igbo....outsiders are the ones doing all the 'enforcing' just so bastards and fools like you can come on social-media to paint IPOB black!

So we don't beat about the bush, in your response, state how you came about knowing IPOB is 'murdering its fellow Igbo kinsfolk and enforcing sit-at-home'!
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by Freedom34: 1:41pm On May 17, 2022
He knows exactly what he's saying, brah. He telling you dt "Only an igbomannis permitted to kill another igboman"

Paraphrased: 'In as much that d killings in igboland are NOT perpetrated by non-igbos, then its OK"
cool
Emperorx:
oga it is ur own people who are the unknown gun men so warn ur own people OK.

Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by Alexandersantos(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2022
obynzo:

You don't have common sense at all. so you think a typical igbo man would be killing his own people in the name of fighting government? You cannot use your grey matter to see that there is a game at play to cause instability in the east using criminals and cultists
so u now tag ipob as culstists
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:45pm On May 17, 2022
Paullo19:
How on earth did we get here? Fighting our brothers and killing each other while those we are supposed to fight are going about their life and businesses freely...I feel so bad for my Igbo brothers because the way they are going about this isn't the right way...this is so bad. We complain of religious killing and now we are killing ourselves..who is to be blamed for this? God help us.

Will you shut up! Igbo are not the ones killing themselves! Of course you know what you're up to on this thread hence your idiotic statements!

'My Igbo brothers' my black ass!
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by Edusouls(m): 1:46pm On May 17, 2022
Don’t mind Igbos the land is full of illiterates and semi illiterates they get what they deserve, foolish tribe
expert234:
You igbos supporting unknown gunmen/ipob/ESN on this forum, you are bunch of dumb people.

You aren't directing your angers to the real enemies, but attacking your own people. You are idiots.

How are you different from those oppressing your tribe now?

They oppress you and you too oppress your own people.

You are all dumb!
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 17, 2022
Alexandersantos:
so u now tag ipob as culstists

Dude i have always maintained my stand that these guys are not IPOB they are miscreants
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by ogelekpomgam(m): 1:53pm On May 17, 2022
Golan007:

South south and west are quite safe.

Which South West is safe?...Here in Lagos,any slightest community clash..the owomida urchins starts destroying cars and looting shops, especially ones belonging to igbos.ezigbote ndi ara!... angry
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by Heavensent01(m): 1:54pm On May 17, 2022
Mazi Simon Ekpa who publicly tear his passport which means he's not returning to Nigeria anytime soon said you should sit at home for days and you're complaining? Igbo are not appreciative, how many people have done with simon Ekpa was telling igbo in the history of igbo race?

He want the Federal govt to feel the economic loss and loss of lives of igbo hence all igbo should cooperate with him

Igbo race is now a joke of her own self destruction. What's happening in East is not about Biafra again but unfortunately igbo don't know, Simon Ekpa is trying to criminalize ipob by using her body to cause havoc in East at the detriment of igbo lives, then break out when ipob is recognized as terrorist group by the west.

Before you know it you hear autopilloters people of Biafra APB. Igbo have suffered a lot because of lack of foresight, from massob to a lot or arsonist groups parading as killer freedom fighters
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by Jungleluv5: 1:55pm On May 17, 2022
I think is high time to stop this mess by yourself ooooo
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by Alexandersantos(m): 1:57pm On May 17, 2022
obynzo:

Dude i have always maintained my stand that these guys are not IPOB they are miscreants
they are Igbos and nothing else
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by NaijaCars4sale: 2:00pm On May 17, 2022
Hmm
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 17, 2022
Alexandersantos:
they are Igbos and nothing else

Dude bring holistic proof and not media propaganda, because we know that IPOB has since distanced themselves from these guys
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by brightalo1010: 2:03pm On May 17, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

You are eminently and irredeemably daft! So you want to compare the insecurity in Anambra during the Mbadinuju years (that was mostly internal and had it genesis from within the state) to what is presently unfolding in Anambra in particular and the south-east in general today!?

Fcking slowpoke, the insecurity in the south-east today is engineered by malevolent and very powerful non-Igbo forces who have control of the army, DSS, police, etc...and who have access to bloodthirsty foreign Fulani mercenaries! Pray, how can any state governor tackle such an issue with 'security vote' and the very same police and army that has elements within them working for said malevolent forces!? Your idiocy knows no bounds! Don't take my word for it....speak to the chrsitian middle-belt and Governors like Samuel Ortom who are living the nightmare as we speak! After speaking with them, go and speak with Theophilus Danjuma! All these will corroborate my claims on the evil nature of the Nigerian state under Buhari and his wicked Fulani hegemony!

I've said it before, and i'll reiterate, that this evil will not stop in the south-east until either Buhari dies in office or leaves next year....and Tinubu or El-Rufai don't have a prominent say in the next administration (if Nigeria survives that long) because dem both are just as evil, anti-Igbo and devious as Buhari!

The so called 'success' you reckon Wike recorded in Rivers was because he invited the Fulani army into his state to run riot in Obigbo and murder as many innocent Igbo in cold blood as it would take to 'pacify' the LGA! That's the 'success' you pointing to! You may just as well clap for Uzodinma too because he did something similar!

Dingbat so Wike after doing that did river state keep experiencing such nonsense as Anambra and others are having now?

So it means those killed are the ones causing all the atrocities if not how can someone remove a certain wood causing smoke in the fire and you said the wood is innocent? The joke is on you.

Why not others remove the same woods and have the fire go on without smoke?

You are dumb that's why you shooting yourself in the foot.

You are dumb that's why you didn't know references and comparisons, that's very unfortunate that I'm having to deal with things like you. why did Mbadinuju didn't wait then for obasanjo to do it for him since he was the president?

Hey Mr Dingbat, I'm reminding you that those you voted as governors have responsibility of securing there states at all cost At least take me on and prove me wrong on this.

Your argument has no point or basics all you do is type and type without debating on the subject point I raised. Do governors gets security votes or not? Is the happening in the east now caused by MNK or not? Are governors not chief security officers of there states or not, do governors have mandate to secure there states or not?

In security is caused by dss army bla bla bla not fulani heardsmen again? I thought kanu said he created ESN to chase away heardsmen where are the heardsmen they captured since then? Afo anu dikagi. Onye apari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufai Administers Polio Vaccine On His Daughter (photo) / In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos / The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.