Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra (32138 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor / Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Nnewi Market, Anambra State / Bandits Kidnap Many Traders On Kaduna-Birnin Gwari Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by Igbojew: 9:56pm On May 18, 2022
expert234:
You igbos supporting unknown gunmen/ipob/ESN on this forum, you are bunch of dumb people.

You aren't directing your angers to the real enemies, but attacking your own people. You are idiots.

How are you different from those oppressing your tribe now?

They oppress you and you too oppress your own people.

You are all dumb!
You are even more dumber for not minding your own business.How many times will Igbos tell you and your bunch of fake love tribes that always hate Igbos with passion but all of a sudden develop love for them in twinkle of an eyes to mind una business and channel that una fake love to your people and leave Igbos out of your u..less fake love...I am that Igbojew
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by Igbojew: 10:01pm On May 18, 2022
SageTravels:
This is not funny again. Investors are watching. Even if you get Biafra, do you think anyone will come and invest there?

The State is not safe again for tourists. They are killing the economy already.
Let Igbos worry how they will attract investors when they finally get Biafra and worry about what Housa/Fulanis will use you people do when Igbos finally leave.Igbos did it after Nigeria/Biafra war when Awolowo instigated Gowon to steal all their money in the banks and left them with 20 pounds and they still bounced back.Unity beggar like you...I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

Here's another one acting out the script!
Are you one of them?
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:38am On May 19, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

I stopped reading when I got to the bolded grin
I can't be having a discussion with a madman like you grin
You are just wailing and sorrowing in vain,the reality like I pointed out to you is that Ipob remains a proscribed group in Igboland and everything possible to crush their arms wing will continue to be done.
Ndigbo are not behind a destructive agenda that has never achieved anything meaningful or fruitful,all ipob has ever managed to do well is to draw the senseless army into the peaceful Region, putting the lives of the good people of Igboland in unnecessary unrest.
Only brainwashed thugs, cultist and criminals stand with ipob that's why they have and can never achieve anything meaningful,True sons of Igboland who have something doing with their lives don't support a nonsensical fruitless destructive fruad freedom struggle �
It's your decision to be pro ipob,but if a good for nothing cursed bastard like you think you can throw insults and curses into my mention bcus I choose not to join you in your tomfoolery and fruitless destructive ipob agenda,you better think twice bcus I will be sending it to you in extra large vawulence package �

You're an utter disgrace! You don't have any response to the answers i give to your dumb assertions and questions because your entire argument on this thread....some may even go further to say, your entire presence on this forum, is built on a cocktail of lies, deceit, hatred and hypocrisy! Your only answer is to resort to your usual weakass insults and laughable evasive tactics....like claiming not to have fully read my response to your lies!

You sound no different from Igbo-hating core northern 'one Nigerianists' who want nothing more than to see the end of Mazi kanu and IPOB, so they can sleep well at night! You said: '......Ipob remains a proscribed group in Igboland and everything possible to crush their arms wing will continue to be done'. Now my question for you is...can you list the 'terrorist' acts commited by IPOB before Buhari had them 'proscribed'? We all know the modus-operandi of terrorist groups all over the world...they commit terrorist acts and come out to claim them as they want to strike fear into the hearts of the populace and gov't/s in order to drive their agenda! Now can you equally tell me the 'terrorist' acts IPOB came out to own either before or even after they were 'proscribed'? You don't make claims and assertions...parroting the claims of the wicked and anti-Igbo Buhari gov't, without being able to defend said claims!? That's being deceitful and a shameless liar!

You said: '......all ipob has ever managed to do well is to draw the senseless army into the peaceful Region, putting the lives of the good people of Igboland in unnecessary unrest'. You see why i say you can't be Igbo and reason like this? It's like you're reading from the same script as those who want to find any lie they can pin on IPOB and Mazi Kanu just to condemn them! Dude, what you've effectively done by this thoughtless assertion of yours is to blame the victim! Every Igbo aware of IPOB and their bid for secession knows that IT'S THE NIGERIAN ARMY THAT HAS BEEN ENGAGED IN WILFUL ACTS OF VIOLENCE AND STATE-SANCTIONED EXTRA-JUDICIAL MURDER IN THE SOUTH-EAST...SPECIFICALLY, IMO STATE! It is known (and there are even pics available) that the Fulani army of Nigeria has gone on murderous campaigns in communities in Imo state, where they target innocent youths for cold-blooded murder and raze houses and settlements down to the ground...something they can't try in Katsina or Zamfara where they have lost even more personnel and faced well armed and bold asf terrorists!

Like i stated before, Imo state in particular and the south-east in general was peaceful until the coming of Buhari and Uzodinma! Even a former IG of police adjudged the south-east region as such! How does a region whose inhabitants were the most peaceful in the entire country...even with IPOB having been in existence there for many years prior, now make a 180 degree turn and become as violent and unstable as what we're seeing today, if not that the instability and criminality was imported into the region from outside! BUHARI AND HIS LIEUTENANTS...EITHER BY OMISSION OR COMMISSION, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CARNAGE WE'RE WITNESSING TODAY IN THE SOUTH-EAST, so leave IPOB and Mazi Kanu out of your hypocritical, lying mouth!

You only need to take a look at Anambra to know something just isn't adding up! Anambra that had managed to go through a few weeks with hardly any major incident of note, all of a sudden witnessed up to three major security incidents barely up to 24 hrs after Governor Soludo visited Mazi Kanu. And according to you miserable lot, 'IPOB' has written to Anambra promising to target a couple more LGAs in the coming days! You fools on this forum and other gov't controlled/influenced media, didn't need any encouragement or prompting before falling over yourselves to heap the blame for all this on IPOB and Mazi kanu! Does it make sense to you that IPOB, who hold Mazi kanu in high esteem and want to see him released, would now go about murdering and causing unrest and instability just because Governor Soludo visited Mazi kanu!? I mean...do you fools have a working brain at all!?

I am proudly pro-IPOB just as you are proudly pro-stupidity, however I DO NOT SUPPORT CRIMINALITY IN ANY FORM EVEN IF THE CRIMINALS ARE IGBO, AND THIS IS WHY I HAVE CALLED EKPA OUT FOR THE FOOL HE IS, AND HAVE ALWAYS SUPPORTED GOING AFTER ALL THOSE BASTARDS SUPPORTING AND ENFORCING A NON-EXISTENT SIT-AT-HOME ORDER! Alert me when you have proof that IPOB, with a chain of command that includes Mazi Kanu and Emma Powerful, have endorsed this ongoing criminality you're always quick to try and pin on them!

By the way, what's your state, village and clan...since you claim to be Igbo?
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by expert234: 4:17am On May 19, 2022
Igbojew:
You are even more dumber for not minding your own business.How many times will Igbos tell you and your bunch of fake love tribes that always hate Igbos with passion but all of a sudden develop love for them in twinkle of an eyes to mind una business and channel that una fake love to your people and leave Igbos out of your u..less fake love...I am that Igbojew

Lolz.

This dumb useless flaaaathead thinks anybody Cares about his tribe of dumb semi illiterates.

I don't care about you. Only that your dumbness looks exceptional.
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by Proudlyomonna: 9:50am On May 19, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

You're an utter disgrace! You don't have any response to the answers i give to your dumb assertions and questions because your entire argument on this thread....some may even go further to say, your entire presence on this forum, is built on a cocktail of lies, deceit, hatred and hypocrisy! Your only answer is to resort to your usual weakass insults and laughable evasive tactics....like claiming not to have fully read my response to your lies!

You sound no different from Igbo-hating core northern 'one Nigerianists' who want nothing more than to see the end of Mazi kanu and IPOB, so they can sleep well at night! You said: '......Ipob remains a proscribed group in Igboland and everything possible to crush their arms wing will continue to be done'. Now my question for you is...can you list the 'terrorist' acts commited by IPOB before Buhari had them 'proscribed'? We all know the modus-operandi of terrorist groups all over the world...they commit terrorist acts and come out to claim them as they want to strike fear into the hearts of the populace and gov't/s in order to drive their agenda! Now can you equally tell me the 'terrorist' acts IPOB came out to own either before or even after they were 'proscribed'? You don't make claims and assertions...parroting the claims of the wicked and anti-Igbo Buhari gov't, without being able to defend said claims!? That's being deceitful and a shameless liar!

You said: '......all ipob has ever managed to do well is to draw the senseless army into the peaceful Region, putting the lives of the good people of Igboland in unnecessary unrest'. You see why i say you can't be Igbo and reason like this? It's like you're reading from the same script as those who want to find any lie they can pin on IPOB and Mazi Kanu just to condemn them! Dude, what you've effectively done by this thoughtless assertion of yours is to blame the victim! Every Igbo aware of IPOB and their bid for secession knows that IT'S THE NIGERIAN ARMY THAT HAS BEEN ENGAGED IN WILFUL ACTS OF VIOLENCE AND STATE-SANCTIONED EXTRA-JUDICIAL MURDER IN THE SOUTH-EAST...SPECIFICALLY, IMO STATE! It is known (and there are even pics available) that the Fulani army of Nigeria has gone on murderous campaigns in communities in Imo state, where they target innocent youths for cold-blooded murder and raze houses and settlements down to the ground...something they can't try in Katsina or Zamfara where they have lost even more personnel and faced well armed and bold asf terrorists!

Like i stated before, Imo state in particular and the south-east in general was peaceful until the coming of Buhari and Uzodinma! Even a former IG of police adjudged the south-east region as such! How does a region whose inhabitants were the most peaceful in the entire country...even with IPOB having been in existence there for many years prior, now make a 180 degree turn and become as violent and unstable as what we're seeing today, if not that the instability and criminality was imported into the region from outside! BUHARI AND HIS LIEUTENANTS...EITHER BY OMISSION OR COMMISSION, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CARNAGE WE'RE WITNESSING TODAY IN THE SOUTH-EAST, so leave IPOB and Mazi Kanu out of your hypocritical, lying mouth!

You only need to take a look at Anambra to know something just isn't adding up! Anambra that had managed to go through a few weeks with hardly any major incident of note, all of a sudden witnessed up to three major security incidents barely up to 24 hrs after Governor Soludo visited Mazi Kanu. And according to you miserable lot, 'IPOB' has written to Anambra promising to target a couple more LGAs in the coming days! You fools on this forum and other gov't controlled/influenced media, didn't need any encouragement or prompting before falling over yourselves to heap the blame for all this on IPOB and Mazi kanu! Does it make sense to you that IPOB, who hold Mazi kanu in high esteem and want to see him released, would now go about murdering and causing unrest and instability just because Governor Soludo visited Mazi kanu!? I mean...do you fools have a working brain at all!?

I am proudly pro-IPOB just as you are proudly pro-stupidity, however I DO NOT SUPPORT CRIMINALITY IN ANY FORM EVEN IF THE CRIMINALS ARE IGBO, AND THIS IS WHY I HAVE CALLED EKPA OUT FOR THE FOOL HE IS, AND HAVE ALWAYS SUPPORTED GOING AFTER ALL THOSE BASTARDS SUPPORTING AND ENFORCING A NON-EXISTENT SIT-AT-HOME ORDER! Alert me when you have proof that IPOB, with a chain of command that includes Mazi Kanu and Emma Powerful, have endorsed this ongoing criminality you're always quick to try and pin on them!

By the way, what's your state, village and clan...since you claim to be Igbo?

You are proudly pro criminal but you are lucky your own nonsense ipob starts and ends here.
You create a militant sect knowing fully well that your group has a proscribtion order and are outlaws,sell lies that your militants were created to fight against fulani while the true intentions of your militant sect is to attack security formations and intimidate Igbos who do not support your nonsensical destructive fruitless fraud struggle, will that not spark confrontations with the army,is it a secret that the bastard militant esn will be in constant confrontations with the army?you are such a good for nothing hopelessly cursed bastard,so you are trying to say mnk didn't appraise the ugm when they started this madness,that ipob members didn't celebrate and sing praises of their ugm angels on their Sm platforms when they started �
Now that their activities do not fit in anymore the bastard ipob criminals must shift the goal post,today the killers are dss, tomorrow they are Uwazurike boys, tomorrow they are Uzodinma boys,now they are Simon Epka boys,this same Ugm angels you once approved and jubilated while they carried out their dastardly act angry
There is no need engaging a cursed bornthroway bastard like you, everything possible to ensure that ipob's arm wing or any other groups of criminals trying to bring unrest into Igboland is crushed will continue to be seen to, unless they disarm and embrace amnesty.
I am from Imo State, Country 9 precisely,and I tell you dis Imo State will not be in a Biafra connected to gun weiding brainwashed thugs, cultist and criminals doing their fruitless destructive fruad freedom struggle �any Biafra connected to ipob is dead on arrival.
Most of the bastards here claiming ipob are not Igbos but bororo animals using taquiya to wish Igboland suffers the terror wrecking their own region through the destructive oppressive ipob fraud agenda.
We will not allow them bring what your people in NE are suffering from into Igboland undecided
Re: Traders On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Appear At Nkwo Umunze Market, Anambra by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:00am On May 20, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You are proudly pro criminal but you are lucky your own nonsense ipob starts and ends here.
You create a militant sect knowing fully well that your group has a proscribtion order and are outlaws,sell lies that your militants were created to fight against fulani while the true intentions of your militant sect is to attack security formations and intimidate Igbos who do not support your nonsensical destructive fruitless fraud struggle, will that not spark confrontations with the army,is it a secret that the bastard militant esn will be in constant confrontations with the army?you are such a good for nothing hopelessly cursed bastard,so you are trying to say mnk didn't appraise the ugm when they started this madness,that ipob members didn't celebrate and sing praises of their ugm angels on their Sm platforms when they started �
Now that their activities do not fit in anymore the bastard ipob criminals must shift the goal post,today the killers are dss, tomorrow they are Uwazurike boys, tomorrow they are Uzodinma boys,now they are Simon Epka boys,this same Ugm angels you once approved and jubilated while they carried out their dastardly act angry
There is no need engaging a cursed bornthroway bastard like you, everything possible to ensure that ipob's arm wing or any other groups of criminals trying to bring unrest into Igboland is crushed will continue to be seen to, unless they disarm and embrace amnesty.
I am from Imo State, Country 9 precisely,and I tell you dis Imo State will not be in a Biafra connected to gun weiding brainwashed thugs, cultist and criminals doing their fruitless destructive fruad freedom struggle �any Biafra connected to ipob is dead on arrival.
Most of the bastards here claiming ipob are not Igbos but bororo animals using taquiya to wish Igboland suffers the terror wrecking their own region through the destructive oppressive ipob fraud agenda.
We will not allow them bring what your people in NE are suffering from into Igboland undecided

Swine, you're yet to make any case for justifying the 'criminal' and 'terrorist' tag both you and your god Buhari so wish to tar Igbos pristine and peaceful image with! You make accusations and assertions you can't back up even if your life depends on it! I previously asked you to [b]STATE AT LEAST TWO 'TERRORIST' ACTS COMMITED BY IPOB PRIOR TO BUHARI RUSHING TO PROSCRIBE THEM FOR BEING 'TERRORISTS'...AND ALSO PROVIDE LINKS/CLIPS SHOWING WHERE IPOB PUBLICLY OWNED SAID TERROSIST ACTS AS TERRORISTS ALL OVER THE WORLD DO! [/b]This is the burden of proof you're saddled with and expected to provide, but i'm not holding my breath!

How can IPOB start and end on nairaland when the evil Fulani hegemony has invested so much of their stolen state funds in hiring possibly hundreds of poor impostors like you to come on nairaland and help spread and give traction to their false narratives and lies on the esteemed Mazi kanu and IPOB!? How can IPOB start and end on nairaland when Buhari has invested so much....even to the point of contravening laid down int'l laws on renditioning of suspects between countries!? Only heaven knows what he gave up in his desperation to get Uhuru to play ball! Last time a similar thing happened...when the ruling hegemony wanted the cooperation of a foreign state to help them rein in Biafra, Nigeria ended up loosing Bakassi to Cameroon! 'One indivisible and indisoluble country' my black ass! shocked

You must have a sieve for a brain b'cos i've already gone over why ESN was a child of necessity and why its formation was a necessity given the current spate of attacks all over the country and the inability or unwillingness of our useless governors in the south-east to be proactive in protecting Ndigbo! The very fact that you overlook this important point and go banging on about ESN being 'proscribed' and 'illegal' raises another red flag as to your true identity!

The attacking of security formations (Jeez.....you sound just like Igbo-hating 'one Nigerianist'!) could be the handwork of the usual murderous hegemonic forces embeded in the south-east.....out to commit murders just so they can pin the blame on IPOB; or as i've already alluded to, they could equally be the handwork of Igbo elements intent on meting out instant retributive justice on the murderous security bodies like the army and police who have been responsible for the extra-judicial murder of hundreds if not thousands of innocent Igbo! Or you think the victims of Apo 6....Ezu river.....all those gunned down while out demonstrating....and many other Igbo who have been murdered by your 'godly' and 'professional' army and police...you think the victims of all these acts of state-sanctioned murder don't have relatives? If Igbo elements were involved in the targeting of your so called 'security formations', then its this group of aggrieved Igbo you should point your diseased finger at! Leave IPOB and ESN out of it! I am by no means justifying their actions...just explaining it, as Ndigbo don't have a tradition of such political and ethnic inspired killings of others! Every Nigerian alive and who wants to be honest to himself would readily admit the murderous and wicked nature of Nigerian security personnel, so if their criminal actions over the years are finally coming back full-circle to bite them in the butt, then there's not much i can do about that!

Yet again you go revisiting issues i've already dealt with! It seems you have comprehension problems as i've already stated the trigger that led to the confrontation ESN had with the murderous Fulani army of Nigeria! Before the formation of ESN, the cowardly Fulani army of Nigeria took delight in wasting tens if not hundreds of innocent Igbo youth just because said youth were unarmed and only carrying flags! Mazi Kanu complained about these state-sanctioned extra-judicial murders, but his complaints fell on deaf ears as probably you evil lot were saying,'wetin nyamuree fit do?' These unjustified killing of innocents, coupled with the danger posed by marauding bands of Fulani herdsmen/bandits in the forests of the south-east, to which our governors were not forthcoming with solutions to tackle them with (remember the Nimbo slaughter had already happened)....these two factors were the primary reason ESN was formed! or were you expecting Ndigbo to sit like the Christian middle-belt and be slaughtered in their thousands with large swathes of their land taken over by these stinkng vermin from the desert!? I have equally touched on the immediate cause of the confrontation ESN had with the murderous Fulani army in Orlu after Uzodinma stupidly invited them in! My previous posts on this refers.

Can you show proof that IPOB intimidated anyone!? Of course Mazi kanus' rhetoric became more robust to match the raising of the murderous stakes by Buhari and his evil northern hegemonic partners! It's not all he said that i agree with, but i always place whatever he said in context! You can't be out murdering his people and expect him to want to join hands with you to sing kumbaya mi Lord...kumbaya!?

You can't claim to know the identity and IPOB membership status of any handle you see praising anything on any platform! In any case, if -God forbid- my relative had just been murdered by the thieving and bloodthristy Nigerian army or police, i wouldn't be see sheding any tears if they were given the same treatment they so callously gave to others!

Again, like i've already stated, any senseless murderous targeting of innocent Igbo going about their business...whether high-profile or the common man on the street, the culprits in all likelihood are northern agents that have infiltrated the south-east via the army, police, DSS, etc! However, i concede that when security checkpoints and formations are targeted, the culprits could be Igbo elements as well as could be northern killer squads in the south-east! You need to have a nuanced approach to analysing these issues as it's not a black-or-white thing!

You said, 'everything possible to ensure that ipob's arm wing or any other groups of criminals trying to bring unrest into Igboland is crushed will continue to be seen to, unless they disarm and embrace amnesty'. There you go again sounding just like the typical hateful and bigoted hegemonic slimeball i suspect you to be! wink

You said you're from 'country 9' in Imo! What village/community is that, and what specific clan in this 'country 9 village' are you from?

Given what Ndigbo have been through at the hands of the ruling northern hegemony in particular (from the 50s to date) and the Nigerian state in general, any Igbo that feels so strongly about IPOB and Mazi Kanus' methods, and doesn't proffer any solution of his own, but instead hides behind the anonymity the internet provides to curse someone who had the courage and conviction to go out there to try and effect a change in the fortunes of Ndigbo, such a loudmouth person is either a shameless, cowardly and naive Igbo.....or is a 5th-columnist impostor trying to kill the agitation for secession just so his 'one Nigeria'...his ATM can continue with its bloodletting and tortured existence!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy / Police: Anthony Ogbizi In Birth Certificate Forgery Scandal, Resigns Secretly / Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.