Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South (17789 Views)

Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune / Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by ArewaNorth: 11:53pm On May 16, 2022
Senator Orji Uzor Kalu has said Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso will have an easy ride to Aso Rock if the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) zones its ticket to the South

Kwankwaso, the presidential candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), has been making waves since he joined the party last month.

Speaking when he appeared on Channels TV’s Politics Today on Monday, Kalu said, “Let me tell you that whether in APC or PDP, the problem we have now is Kwankwaso. Our problem is not APC or PDP. Because Kwankwaso is already a presidential candidate we are in problem.

“We are forcing every party – that is what I saw – to pull out. Because of Kwankwaso if you give me the ticket from the South East, I will lose and it would not be good for us.

“Kwankwaso left PDP and went to NNPP and if PDP or APC zone its presidential ticket to a candidate in the southern Nigeria, then Kwankwaso is a president in waiting. I can assure you that knowing the mentality on the ground, unless we are telling ourselves lies.

“I cannot lie to myself; I’m a student of realism. So Kwankwaso is the problem because if PDP goes to North and the APC goes to south it’s as well telling myself to pack my luggage and go. I’ll not have a job in the National Assembly or the federal government of Nigeria. That’s the truth. Whether you want to believe it or not, Kwankwaso has changed the dynamics.”

However, Senator Kalu said that the South South and the South West are not fair to Igbos who have not produced a president, saying “If you wall then you allow your brother to walk. If you rule you allow your brother to rule. 2023 elections will mould Igbos’ thinking.”
https://dailytrust.com/orji-kalu-kwankwaso-will-emerge-president-easily-if-apc-zones-ticket-to-south

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:54pm On May 16, 2022
With that fake kano votes?
The coming elections will really reshape this country and everyone choose his own destiny....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by pinkPUSSY(f): 11:57pm On May 16, 2022
undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by God1000(m): 11:58pm On May 16, 2022
This is white lie and blandishment, South easterners don't like APC and I don't think they will vote for any of their people running under the platform

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by slivertongue: 12:12am On May 17, 2022
OUK is wrong. Malam Rabiu ain't gonna win beyond Kano and a few states in his zone

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by Nobody: 12:26am On May 17, 2022
slivertongue:
OUK is wrong. Malam Rabiu ain't gonna win beyond Kano and a few states in his zone

He won't even win Kano cos even some of his party members are Jagaban's men. I have a feeling he will only take votes away from PDP.

Btw, can the Lawan Kalu is supporting match Kwankwaso, Atiku and even Tinubu in the North? Tinubu is even more popular in the North than Lawan. We know how he even became Senate President.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by Hyperchi(m): 12:33am On May 17, 2022
slivertongue:
are u the only Person voting in the Northern, a northern in the box they will majorally go for him but the South will be divided among APC which can only get major in SW while PDP get SS and SE.
if Southern unity is for only SW and SS to be producing leaders then let north have it simple.
we stand by OBJ to the point he won Ojukwu in SE and also stand by GEJ but SW betrayed the south coz they gave them VP. so let no won come here and preach we know the Judea's

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by slivertongue: 12:39am On May 17, 2022
Hyperchi:

are u the only Person voting in the Northern, a northern in the box they will majorally go for him but the South will be divided among APC which can only get major in SW while PDP get SS and SE.
if Southern unity is for only SW and SS to be producing leaders then let north have it simple.
we stand by OBJ to the point he won Ojukwu in SE and also stand by GEJ but SW betrayed the south coz they gave them VP. so let no won come here and preach we know the Judea's

OUK is playing a spoiler. He should wait and see the outcome of the primaries. His kinsmen are still in the contest. What about if it favours one of them? His is too forward, he did similar thing in 1999

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by Nobody: 12:40am On May 17, 2022
Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South East

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by slivertongue: 12:41am On May 17, 2022
Siwel25:

He won't even win Kano cos even some of his party members are Jagaban's men. I have a feeling he will only take votes away from PDP.

Btw, can the Lawan Kalu is supporting match Kwankwaso, Atiku and even Tinubu in the North? Tinubu is even more popular in the North than Lawan. We know how he even became Senate President.

Malam Rabiu doesn't have a regional appeal talk more of national appeal. OUK is playing a spoiler very early in the day

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by emperor863(m): 12:42am On May 17, 2022
Hyperchi:

Who is taking you serous with your 5% (soon to be 3.2%) votes. These people sef. Has any serious presidential aspirant travelled to your afghaneastern? Of course no.

Anybody can win the presidential elections with just 25% of the 75000 votes that would come put of your caves in 2023.

See the reasons attached.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by shigishege: 12:46am On May 17, 2022
These useless people are good for nothing than to play spoiler and trachery. Traitors.

9 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by Hyperchi(m): 12:49am On May 17, 2022
slivertongue:

OUK is playing a spoiler. He should wait and see the outcome of the primaries. His kinsmen are still in the contest. What about if it favours one of them? His is too forward, he did similar thing in 1999
we all know does that can out stand no chance. SW formed an alliance to remove a southern president coz they where given VP so the southern betrayal has been for long

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by Ekpeitit(m): 12:49am On May 17, 2022
This is why a Biafran will never be president of Nigeria, the people know nothing about politics.
How will NNPP win the presidential election?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by Hyperchi(m): 12:51am On May 17, 2022
emperor863:

Who is taking you serous with your 5% (soon to be 3.2%) votes. These people sef. Has any serious presidential aspirant travelled to your afghaneastern? Of course no.

Anybody can win the presidential elections with just 25% of the 75000 votes that would come put of your caves in 2023.

same thing Abiola said and an IGBO man made him never to get there. so don't act stupid, coz u Only have SW so u have to beg other South to get there , coz the northern vote u are not sure of

6 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by slivertongue: 12:53am On May 17, 2022
Hyperchi:

we all know does that can out stand no chance. SW formed an alliance to remove a southern president coz they where given VP so the southern betrayal has been for long

Toh we here had hoped u wud unite and move the country forward and there are chancet that could happen. OUK is working for his personal interest so don't take him serious

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by emperor863(m): 1:00am On May 17, 2022
Hyperchi:

same thing Abiola said and an IGBO man made him never to get there. so don't act stupid, coz u Only have SW so u have to beg other South to get there , coz the northern vote u are not sure of

We do not have just south east or south south. We have the north. A Yoruba candidate will win votes in the north and this time around, nobody, I repeat - nobody would annul the election.

As for your (gun running) father that the military (not the North) used to truncate the third republic, have you seen yow every body is treating him as a leper even in death? He died like a chicken that nobody is mourning.

Igbo votes are inconsequential.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by Hyperchi(m): 1:06am On May 17, 2022
slivertongue:

Toh we here had hoped u wud unite and move the country forward and there are chancet that could happen. OUK is working for his personal interest so don't take him serious
but tinubu is working for what interest. SW did it in 2015 for VP, so noting new. ppl forget how politics works. who wins the north and 1 southern region get the seat, APC does not owns the north, kwankwaso is now a candidate already. PDP would want to field a Northern by so doing, forcing APC to have a rethink.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by Hyperchi(m): 1:25am On May 17, 2022
emperor863:

We do not have just south east or south south. We have the north. A Yoruba candidate will win votes in the north and this time around, nobody, I repeat - nobody would annul the election.

As for your (gun running) father that the military (not the North) used to truncate the third republic, have you seen yow every body is treating him as a leper even in death? He died like a chicken that nobody is mourning.

Igbo votes are inconsequential.
I wanted to let u be but I have the obligation to tell u what ur father was doing when he was Asslicking the North which was to make u a Thug, a politician thug for that matter. he found out late that all his hustle was to no Avail that why he founded poison ( rat poison to be clear) as the fastest way to Haven. but u the son with this OwO Mi Da mentality have not fail to impress ur pay master. we where bold to fight that why they don't play with us and we don't get killed coz of 100 change. we have been taking over ur land upon Ur closeness to their Ass. so president or Not we will still be ur Boss( Chairman sir)

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:39am On May 17, 2022
This orji na moo moo man
Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by PointZerom: 5:39am On May 17, 2022
emperor863:

Only brain dead fools takes Joe Igbokwe serious. He is efulefu in Igbo land and only efulefus quotes him.

6 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by blackpanda: 5:39am On May 17, 2022
All roads lead to Tinubu
Let's not waste time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by ATEAMS: 5:39am On May 17, 2022
Oyyana
Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by Tonypens48(m): 5:40am On May 17, 2022
Everyone is defending what favours them....but sometimes, I wonder what this kalu of a politician is up to. He sounds like an influence who was paid heavily to do his job of false convincing. undecided undecided undecided

Kindly check my signature below for your Academic research writing services, Assignments, Projects, content writing, etc...
Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by PussyKing(m): 5:43am On May 17, 2022
grin
Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by nijanigga: 5:44am On May 17, 2022
I know BAT is going to SDP cos he won't win APC nomination

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by eldoradoxx: 5:48am On May 17, 2022
Kalu is displaying crass ignorance in this issue.. How does Kwanwaso win election with majority of Kano votes alone. The people that should be crying and begging Kwankwaso now re APC members. Kwankwaso has by declaring to run for presidency divided Kano APC votes so that the usual 3 million votes from Kano will be split now. By the way, we over estimate votes from Kano. Buhari won Kano in 2003, 2007, 2011 and still lost woefully to PDP until in 2015 he properly aligned with North Central and South West and won. So u can win everything in Kano and still not win presidency.

6 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by bigdammyj: 5:49am On May 17, 2022
Noted
Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by IgOga(m): 6:03am On May 17, 2022
You've now left Lawan? Political prostitute and how do you know Kwankwanso is not working for some people in APC? I heard that Tinubu is fond of influencing primaries in opposition parties to make it easier for APC candidates to win.
If Orji contested then I will take him seriously

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South by Emmastan291: 6:03am On May 17, 2022
Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso and his party are not known outside Kano

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eko Forum Endorses Rhodes-Vivour For Governor / Gov. Ameachi & Patience Jonathan In 2010 ( Photo) / Malala Meets Amina Mohammed & Antonio Gutierrez At UN Headquaters(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.