Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North (19912 Views)

Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South / Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North / Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by November1857(m): 6:36am On Mar 29, 2022
2023: I will withdraw from presidential race if PDP zones ticket to the North – Wike

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Woke, says he will withdraw from the presidential race if the People Democratic Party zones the presidential ticket to the north.

The PDP recently inaugurated a 37-members committee to come up with a zoning arrangement for the party.

Speaking on a Channels TV on Monday Gov. Wike said he will “abide” by whatever position the party takes on the zoning arrangement.

He, however, said he detest the suggestions that zoning should be jettisoned by the PDP.

The Governor said the position of the party’s constitution in “Section 7 sub 3c” is clear on the rotation of the presidential office.

He noted that members of the party should be able to say the truth.

He said “People should be sincere and abide to the norms of the constitution.

“It doesn’t matter because you believe that this is my time I will win let us jettison every other arrangement”.

Gov. Wike, however, said he is not running for the presidential office not on the principle of zoning but because of his “competence”.

The governor also noted that it is unfair to say the southern candidate cannot win the presidential election in 2023.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/28/2023-i-will-withdraw-from-presidential-race-if-pdp-zones-ticket-the-north-wike/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Oyinmiebiagric: 6:39am On Mar 29, 2022
Wike his pushing his luck too far. If he gets to win in the primaries who will work for or with him? After he's going about insulting all his to be opponents.

Wike,National politics is not by intimidation, you can intimidate Rivers people,but you cannot intimidate the whole Nigeria to give you president.

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Odin13: 6:43am On Mar 29, 2022
PDP has zone North .. and Wike knows this.. his noise is that he’s not been carried along, because he feel say Na him be “pdp” .. you help person keep him house .. he adventures.. comes back you now tell person say house don turn yours grin and start insulting humans .. and you want make them to still carry you along ..
Na juju?

But you knew tambuwal will Contest and you spend much on that project ..
then his new friend .. Bala Mohammed.. that one don go pick form..
Wike lost his friends to his bully .. they know him.. and believe me even the Pdp governors will turn their back on him .. korokoro ..looking straight to his eyes.

Bloody noise maker

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by seunmsg(m): 6:43am On Mar 29, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
Wike his pushing his luck too far

How is he pushing his luck too far? It’s so sad seeing the way fellow southerners always throw each other under the bus for no reason. Who among the current set of aspirants in PDP has a better record of public service than Wike?

Atiku’s only achievements as Vice President was senseless looting. Tambuwal has achieved nothing so far as Sokoto governor. Bala Mohammed is just there with nothing to show. Peter Obi Pandora cannot point to any single enduring legacy of his time as governor. Yet, you all are abusing Wike who has an enviable record of achievements in office.

As for me, Wike has my vote already. He’s a performer and a fellow southerner. The presidency must come to the south in 2023 so I support him fully with my chest.

99 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by bennybuhari: 6:46am On Mar 29, 2022
Go and sit down somewhere, noisemaker. Everybody agreed on this platform yesterday that ordinary Tinubu's cap will defeat you in presidential election. No difference between you and Dele Momodu

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Maxymilliano(m): 6:46am On Mar 29, 2022
Wike is pushing for the position of the VP ... That's the whole essence of his braggadocio

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by RapistOnBail: 6:46am On Mar 29, 2022
Just withdraw
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Mokason288(m): 6:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
Wike his pushing his luck too far
That is what makes life beautiful
Try new things
Push your self to the limit

Wike has my vote too already

The ODE below me is sick please ignore him

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Seredebe: 6:47am On Mar 29, 2022
I would rather vote Yahaya Bello than to vote for Wike

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by McOluOmo: 6:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Yeye dey smell.
How can PDP zone ticket to the North....are you not the founding father of PDP again?

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by ArmaniUhuru: 6:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Noted Sir

The PDP has better aspirants than the all old progressive congress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by oyeb15: 6:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Atiku will be the Consensus candidate. Obi is no go as vice again neither Wike. He's a fighter, a hero that will be used to defeat APC in the South South.

Atiku vice won't come from South South or South East so that Wike won't feel cheated cos he will be an active member of the team,the director general of the campaign.

The vice will come from South West and a serving woman senator from Ekiti State.

South East or South South will be next after 8years.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by bigstan11787(m): 6:47am On Mar 29, 2022
One of the few men with actions

4 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by crossfm: 6:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Hehehe.

Oga you must continue oh,yeye da smell.

We all know the style,come out and act to be contesting and they call you to negotiate for a big position and boom,you calm down.

Take Nigerian politicians serious at your own peril.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Born2Breed(f): 6:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Wike is strategic.

If you don't gerrit, forget abourit.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by MathewOG(m): 6:48am On Mar 29, 2022
You have tried for them, they ought to reciprocate your kindness and steadfastness in keeping the party together when Atiku ran away to Dubai .. He refused to provide the needed leadership but you coordinated and finance the party's activities then.. I salute your courage. I will advise PDP to send some young men to the south west to go and learn how opposition party should be managed .. seems the leadership of the party don't know how to pressure the rulling party .. They are to set out to expose the APC to discredit them with facts and figures ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Darlsonyii: 6:48am On Mar 29, 2022
Selfish leaders
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Niwdog(m): 6:48am On Mar 29, 2022
seunmsg:
Wike has my vote already.
how many presidential aspirants has your vote already
Off course will all know your type wants a weak candidate from the PDP

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Boyooosa(m): 6:48am On Mar 29, 2022
Dem fit give u vice na, just that u r too stubborn to be a subordinate
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Jackson105: 6:49am On Mar 29, 2022
Wike the tormentor of Ipob pigs and baby factory criminals, I am behind you.

Wike for president grin angry angry grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by potent5(m): 6:49am On Mar 29, 2022
Wike contesting is a clear case of working for the opposition.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Odin13: 6:49am On Mar 29, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Wike is pushing for the position of the VP ... That's the whole essence of his braggadocio

Wike Chances in Pdp is tiny as pin.. after next year.. he will decamp.

Pdp North is working on a project and everything you see now is towards the project .. they North is uniting .. Wike talks before he thinks .. he feel say he can use little chang, buy the North just same Tinubu is doing .. but Tinubu has aged in the business.. unlike Wike wey ogboni dey shakk..

Wike has seen he has no chance or part in the emerging Pdp.. hence the rant .

Who wan make Wike be his vp..

Na politics o.. .. and Na north we Dey talk

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Obiebanks007(m): 6:49am On Mar 29, 2022
Wike, wise man
His idea no bad..
Playing the game called POLITICS

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by zikter(m): 6:49am On Mar 29, 2022
Looking for vice president slot. Continue
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Ingredient88(m): 6:49am On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by HitRun(m): 6:49am On Mar 29, 2022
I pity for the south sha. But the truth be say none of the southern aspirants fit beat Tinubu. Nigeria is in a critical situation right now, we no fit gamble that 2023 election. Atiku is the sure ticket. He picks an Igbo VP who should take over after him. Simple sturv.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by gambojimeta: 6:50am On Mar 29, 2022
Just withdraw already because the PDP ticket belongs to Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by lifeandjoy: 6:50am On Mar 29, 2022
grin
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Pemisire2020(m): 6:50am On Mar 29, 2022
If PDP zone the presidential Ticket to any geopolitical zone in the country the circle still remain the same. Corrupt and useless leaders milking the country. Wike you are not even capable to be the president. You all have your eyes in the treasury of the country.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Militant30: 6:51am On Mar 29, 2022
My dear governor, it's better you withdraw your ambition because you will fail like a pack of card.

The ethnic politics you played at home will continue to hunt you.

The only problem we had with Amaechi was the betrayal of Jonathan but we forgiven him.

It's better for you to work to become a senator.

Just a brotherly advise

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by gbengene1234(m): 6:51am On Mar 29, 2022
Sincerely speaking, it's right time Pdp gives the southern people chance to try their luck too... To show fairness among its members. The party shouldn't be about the Northerners alone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Treks From Lagos To Lokoja For Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Why “Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel” Documentary Is Being Aired- Femi Adesina / Oke-ogun People Protest the Deplorable State Of Oyo-iseyin Road (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.