Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

How To Promote Your Business Cheaply With Google Ads - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Promote Your Business Cheaply With Google Ads (294 Views)

Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! / Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) / How To Advertise Your Business Cheaply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Promote Your Business Cheaply With Google Ads by joeventures(m): 12:18am On May 17, 2022
One Of The Major Challenges Most People Or Business Owners Face is how to promote their businesses, Products (Physical or Digital products) projects or ideas...

I see many People Complaining Of how Advertising on FB, And other digital Platforms are becoming very Challenging with facebook Shutting down ads account, Google ads rejecting payments methods or suspending accounts, same with Instagram and other platforms...

In other to help you overcome this challenges, I've found a secret method of getting huge advertising credit to advert all your products or services with google ads at a very cheap rate...

What Is The System All About?

This method is only known by few who are taking advantage of it. It's called a Google threshold billing system, Where you get to spend a certain amount on your ads spend before charging your cards.

Every country has it's own billing limit..

For Nigeria and some African countries is $20
U.S.A is $350/$500
Brazil is $500
European countries $450

And so on...

I have found a method of Opening US and EU accounts where you have access to $350 to $500 ads credit to burn on your ads to advertise any product or services..

How does this works?

It's Simple.. You Get any of this account from me or any other source of your choice..

Setup your ads, and the ads duration and allow your ads to run till the whole ads credit burns out.

You can decide to get more accounts to continue promoting your businesses, products or services..

This method is great for those into different type of online business, offline business and those who got big projects to run ads on..

I can help you boost your business and sell more products with this method and my expertise in marketing...

Just dm me on WhatsApp with 07016390550 if you need more information to get started.
Re: How To Promote Your Business Cheaply With Google Ads by joeventures(m): 9:01am On May 17, 2022
Good morning NL Entrepreneurs, We are still available here to help Boost Your Business on the Google ads platform..

Imagine how far you can boost your business online with $350 to $500 ads credits..

Get in touch with me now, let's get started.. I also help you plan out your marketing strategy...
Re: How To Promote Your Business Cheaply With Google Ads by joeventures(m): 8:14pm On May 17, 2022
Feedback from a happy customer. You can't imagine how far you can boost your businesses online with google ads. Message me now, let us put your business on the right track.

Re: How To Promote Your Business Cheaply With Google Ads by joeventures(m): 5:01pm On May 19, 2022
Promote your business, products and service at a fraction of the actual price.. its 100% save and works fine. Contact me now on WhatsApp let's get started
Re: How To Promote Your Business Cheaply With Google Ads by Chrismanuels(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2022
whats the cost
Re: How To Promote Your Business Cheaply With Google Ads by joeventures(m): 6:28pm On May 19, 2022
Chrismanuels:
whats the cost
Kindly contact me on WhatsApp for more details. Thanks
Re: How To Promote Your Business Cheaply With Google Ads by EliteStriker(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
This guy is a scammer Alozi Nnaemeka, stay away.

(1) (Reply)

. / How Can I Send Money From Ghana To Nigeria / Need An Information On This Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.