Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates (12043 Views)

Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Visit To Bola Tinubu In Abuja / Ayade Woos Delegates Ahead Of APC Primary / Osinbajo In Minna, Woos Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates by orisa37: 6:35am On May 17, 2022
Osinbajo SHALL BE THE NIGERIAN NEW RELIGION. FOR HE IS A LESSON IN MANAGEMENT, ADMINISTRATION AND GOVERNANCE OF LIGHT, GOODNESS AND LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates by Aremson14(m): 6:43am On May 17, 2022
True true education for Naija don fail....Same people saying Osinbajo is intelligent same people cursing buhari... do u know what ut means to vp of somebody..Almost every decision made by Mr president he has hands In itm
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates by Hussein035: 6:57am On May 17, 2022
orisa37:
Osinbajo IS GOLD.
HE COMBINES THE WISDOM OF AWOLOWO,
THE KNOWLEDGE OF AZIKWE AND
THE UNDERSTANDING OF AHAMADU BELLO
IN HIS RELIGION.

LET US ALL BUY THIS PRODUCT.

IT IS ANOINTED FOR NIGERIA.

HE IS THE MIRACLE UNIFIER THAT WE ARE WAITING FOR.

GOD BLESS Osinbajo.

But he refused to use all the knowledge till Eva soap of #200 in February is now #350 yet the same miracle unifier is saying he will continue the legacy, please respect yourself.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates by Nobody: 7:12am On May 17, 2022
Them loyalist

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 7:12am On May 17, 2022
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates by SAMTOBIJU(m): 7:24am On May 17, 2022
francisMKD:
Please, how many Yemi Osinbajo are there in the 6th picture?
2 oooo. I saw it too.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates by dalass(f): 7:26am On May 17, 2022
I just pray that Osinbajo wins, no matter what other politicians may do, we need to have at least somebody with brains and the right stance minus enemies within and without grin

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates by Zeemam: 7:27am On May 17, 2022
We need Osinbajo more than he needs us, let's be wise and take the right choice. PYO is coming

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates by dalass(f): 7:30am On May 17, 2022
SAMTOBIJU:

2 oooo. I saw it too.

3. If you look at the black cap, nose cover and black outfit. But they're his supporters who wore same attire probably as body doubles because of security... He can't be too careful with the no of desperate presidential candidates we have

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates by Lazenby007(m): 7:35am On May 17, 2022
francisMKD:
Please, how many Yemi Osinbajo are there in the 6th picture?
My broda,l think sey na only me see am o

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates by Corporate2020: 8:21am On May 17, 2022
Mokason288:
Nobody is clamoring for delegates in the east

Abi East no get APC?

Igbo’s are very unserious and no one takes Igbo’s serious

I’m Igbo so I know for a fact

With shikini money we will buy your votes nah. You sold your votes to Obasanjo and turned against your son Alex Ekwueme at PDP Primaries. At the general elections, you lined behind Obasanjo and abandoned your son Emeka Ojukwu just for few Naira notes. So, it's easy to get your votes. That's why Orji Uzor Kalu chicken out. He knows he cannot count on you once Tinubu and Osinbajo bring dollars to share
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates by 9jaRealist: 8:22am On May 17, 2022
Smithkafors:
Keep deceiving yourself. You guys think you are wise. 8yrs presidency, 8 yrs VP and you Can't support other regions. Greedy.

The Presidency (in fact, political office generally) should not be turn-by-turn, chop-I-chop…
Nigerians should put PRIMITIVE primordial considerations aside because this country needs COMPETENCE…

Candidates from EVERY region should compete on the basis of INDIVIDUAL MERIT, EXCELLENCE AND COMPETENCE…
If a South-East candidate displays these qualities, the fact there’s never been a president from the SE will HELP him/her!

>
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates by Corporate2020: 8:23am On May 17, 2022
orisa37:
Osinbajo IS GOLD.
HE COMBINES THE WISDOM OF AWOLOWO,
THE KNOWLEDGE OF AZIKWE AND
THE UNDERSTANDING OF AHAMADU BELLO
IN HIS RELIGION.

LET US ALL BUY THIS PRODUCT.

IT IS ANOINTED FOR NIGERIA.

HE IS THE MIRACLE UNIFIER THAT WE ARE WAITING FOR.

GOD BLESS Osinbajo.

Our fyounding fathers of Southern origin that you mentioned did not fail for 7years and then ask for more years. Except Ahmadu two failed forever and breed Almajaris in the North.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates by cardoctor(m): 8:29am On May 17, 2022
This will soon become a baboon and monkey affair.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates by papiwyte(m): 8:32am On May 17, 2022
Failure

JAGABAN ALL THE WAY grin angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates by snoopz: 8:37am On May 17, 2022
Na everybody Emir dey support, smart man
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates by CalebLebsco56(m): 9:01am On May 17, 2022
Can he handle security challenges
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:04am On May 17, 2022
Judas will always be a Judas undecided
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates by Osibajo2023: 9:24am On May 17, 2022
Aremson14:
True true education for Naija don fail....Same people saying Osinbajo is intelligent same people cursing buhari... do u know what ut means to vp of somebody..Almost every decision made by Mr president he has hands In itm
his 3months of leadership when buari was away confirmed the difference, so get out, or better still go n die with your useless atiku or ur obi that can't get ordinary PDP ticket
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates by Nobody: 9:32am On May 17, 2022
Lolz. Kwara is perhaps another sure state for Jagaban. He didn't bankroll the o toge movement for nothing. The Governor will be foolish to back someone without the clout to help him face the revenge onslaught from the PDP.

SWAGA is also very rooted in Kwara. I am sure Prof is doing another asedanu here.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates by Nobody: 9:36am On May 17, 2022
Donaldomo:
I bet you that there'll be a torrent of international engagements lined up for this gem of a person that Nigeria is blessed with. His CV speaks, his carriage, eloquence, comportment and presidential experience would be needed by the outside world if Nigeria says no!

PYO is our best now...

U mean our best has been in charge of a crumbling economy for 7 years? We are seriously bleeped if that is the case.

The truth is that Prof also knows next to nothing about the economy or financial re-engineering. The expert is Jagaban and that is why we need him now more than ever. If Prof has it in him, we would have seen it during 7 long years.

He has superb oratory skills and is a fine lawyer but he clearly lacks the competence to rescue a moribund economy. No excuses after 7 years!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates by tinsel: 10:14am On May 17, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Osinbajo has covered 19th states now.
You are counting them? You actually have time
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates by Bimpe29: 11:00am On May 17, 2022
Star boy is really canvassing as expected but it seems the party may not be falling in love with his candidature.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates by Prolificgiant(m): 11:24am On May 17, 2022
Primary is fast approaching by the june 1 we will know the winner is ??
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates by Shooyie: 3:43pm On May 17, 2022
What we should all know is that we can't afford to make a mistake come 2023. I prefer Prof Osinbajo and I want him to be victorious.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visit Kwara State, Woos Delegates by Duru009(m): 3:47pm On May 17, 2022
Osinbajo is part of this mess, so after 8yrs you still want to rule this country again.....

On what bases

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyegun: 99 Percent Of APC Presidential Aspirants Agreed To Consensus / Multiple Explosions & Gunfire Rock Gombe / Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.