Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano (12037 Views)

BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri / Explosions Rock Borno Town, Biu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by aminu150(m): 12:15am On Jul 30, 2012
Residents of Kano and students of the Bayero University of Kano went scampering for safety late evening as several explosion rocked the university neighborhood.

A police source confirmed that several explosions were coming from the area, he attributed the attacks to Boko Haram militants. However, he stated that the police could not confirm if there were casualties as efforts were underway to stop the explosions.

The Kabuga Red Bricks area behind BUK was primarily affected by the explosions. The Joint Task Force spokesperson did not return calls.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/multiple-blasts-rock-bayero-university-neighborhood-kano

Could u believe that all this happened just 1km to an army and police check point. We were in the mosque around 8:30 when we started hearing gun shot and loud explosion about 2 to be precise. Things later calmed down but around 12am another loud explosion was heard....

May Allah continue to protect us from the evil ones..ameen.

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by REMMEI(m): 12:27am On Jul 30, 2012
Yeah!. .someone from kano just called me bout an hour ago..she said they were all lying down in their room..when they heard the sporadic gun shot and explosions..sad . . Where do we go from here?..
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by Acidosis(m): 12:47am On Jul 30, 2012
REMMEI: Yeah!. .someone from kano just called me bout an hour ago..she said they were all lying down in their room..when they heard the sporadic gun shot and explosions..sad . . Where do we go from here?..
brother we're going nowhere
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by gramci: 3:11am On Jul 30, 2012
Ramadam kareem
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by edogram1(m): 3:32am On Jul 30, 2012
I greet nigeria
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by slimdiggi: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2012
#singing# lets get it started ha!
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2012
Acidosis:
brother we're going nowhere
No.we are going somewhere.SUDAN OR SOMALIA

1 Like

Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by tunapawizzy: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2012
i thought this Jihad people should be on recess during this ramadan period....they cant even keep to their own words

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by ZURYZEST(m): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2012
i pray: this whole mess stop
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by asha80(m): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2012
i wonder the effect all these bombings are having on the economy of kano.
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by MrNigeria2(m): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2012
...so unfortunate, I remember living in that place a, around this time last year during my national youth service.

that area is too peaceful and lively to experience this bombings ,

remember that it was there that milkel oBi father was kidnapped last year.
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by sambos994(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2012
they never learn...
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by Booty4me: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2012
Oh ok. We are used 2 it. NEXTTT
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2012
asha 80: i wonder the effect all these bombings are having on the economy of kano.
Its not just the economy of Kano, the effects is on the whole Nigerian economy. Only few foreign business partners accept to visit Nigeria for business surveys and case studies and they are even more repulsive of putting money into an economy that might go into war. This is an unpredictable trend.

3 Likes

Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2012
Divide this country,wish i had Biafra at hand,
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by size38: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2012
They will never no peace until they agree to have true federalism in nigeria
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by alaoeri: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2012
Its now a normal thing on sundays there most be a bomb explosion in the north. Northerners should just know how to live with it.
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by Mekanze: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2012
Let it just be over there in the north.
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2012
size38: They will never no peace until they agree to have true federalism in nigeria
+1000
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2012
This is no longer funny as it used to be
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by ajf(m): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2012
Reyginus: No.we are going somewhere.SUDAN OR SOMALIA
. LMFAO!!! Afghanistan nko
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by sambos994(m): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2012
These people joining boko haram...they don't know they're killing their own family members no doubt. Do they not know moral values? Do they not know peace? Anyway god help Nigeria, as I can do little to make a difference in Nigeria. Anyway we all know who's funding boko haram.
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by bohboh275(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2012
I don't think boko haram phenomenon is motivated by religion to me it is clearly political. This Northerners think and believe they own Nigeria and would stop at nothing to make the country ungovernable because a southerner is in power especially after OBJ ruled for 8 years and Yar'adua didn't even finish is term before he dead in office. We Nigerians have to wise up and understand this have nothing to do with GOD or Religion. Boko Haram is just using religion as an umbrella to hide under and also to manipulate people their real motivation and people behind it is political.

5 Likes

Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by Cleanman(m): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2012
Oh lord!...we plead for your divine intervention ryt nw...save our country.!
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by Ortis: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2012
....RAMADAN!!! Hopelex,backward,ancient,blood suckin,nasty,thoughtles n rootlex muslims.....dy suld keep bombing der land n kudos 2 Buhari,ibb,n oda muslim looters in d govt,keep sponsoring crime in 9ja undecided

1 Like

Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by otokx(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2012
Too bad
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by ajf(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2012
New nursery rhymes for northern Nigerian kids
What are you doing? We are bombing!
Bombing! Bombing!!

5 Likes

Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by Afam4eva(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2012
Na waoo
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by mikron(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2012
i thought they re fasting? Me think there will be ceasefire for the duration of the fast which is 1 month? Blood thirsty demons.
Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by mekaboy(m): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2012
AND THE NORTHERNERS WANT TO RULE NIGERIA WHEN THEY CANT RULE THEIR OWN PEOPLE. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN ...

3 Likes

Re: Multiple Explosions Rock Janbulo, Kano by thomason: 10:37am On Jul 30, 2012
Na wah o. God will deliver us from evil doers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator / "You Are Lying" - Nigerian Army Lampoons Amnesty International / Eid El-fitr Celebration: IGP Adamu Salutes Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.