Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Why Do See-through Phone Cases Turn Yellow-ish - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do See-through Phone Cases Turn Yellow-ish (1867 Views)

Why Do See-through Phone Cases Turn Yellow-ish / UAL/ISH International Postgraduate Scholarships / London University College, Offered 2019 IOE-ISH Centenary Scholarships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do See-through Phone Cases Turn Yellow-ish by yivis58277: 2:11am On May 17, 2022
Why Do See-through Phone Cases Turn Yellow-ish
Re: Why Do See-through Phone Cases Turn Yellow-ish by justBreathe: 6:57am On May 17, 2022
It's the aftereffect of the chemical reaction from constant contact with finger/body oils and other liquids, food, sunlight, warmth, etc.

Chill..
I'll send you a link to a comprehensive article presently.

Modified: Here you are..
https://www.howtogeek.com/791242/why-do-clear-cases-turn-yellow/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do See-through Phone Cases Turn Yellow-ish by Sharatan(m): 10:20am On May 17, 2022
What sort of good for nothing post is this?
So out of all the problems you face as a person., this is all you could come up with? smh lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do See-through Phone Cases Turn Yellow-ish by Authoreety: 10:38am On May 17, 2022
No be lie o... And then become breakable.
Re: Why Do See-through Phone Cases Turn Yellow-ish by flames007(m): 11:50am On May 17, 2022
Sharatan:
What sort of good for nothing post is this?
So out of all the problems you face as a person., this is all you could come up with? smh lipsrsealed
Did you type this at gun point? Because i dont understand, were you forced to comment? SMH. Go to reddit; the tiniest, stupidest questions get ask and guess what? many times they get non-judgemental, unbiased, and comprehensive answers, so chill.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do See-through Phone Cases Turn Yellow-ish by Sharatan(m): 1:04pm On May 17, 2022
flames007:
Did you type this at gun point? Because i dont understand, were you forced to comment? SMH. Go to reddit; the tiniest, stupidest questions get ask and guess what? many times they get non-judgemental, unbiased, and comprehensive answers, so chill.

Sorry to burst your bubble. This is nairaland. So long as it’s a Nigerian platform, I think there’s a lot of relative issues of much importance that you can come up with.
But if you’re so adamant I think you should just get a better pouch for your phone, instead of wondering why they turn yellowish. Those transparent ones are mostly found within the phone box and are not durable..
Re: Why Do See-through Phone Cases Turn Yellow-ish by DesChyko: 2:43pm On May 17, 2022
Nice question. Looking at my casing and I don't understand it.
Re: Why Do See-through Phone Cases Turn Yellow-ish by Petersamuel8(m): 4:16pm On May 17, 2022
Sharatan:

Sorry to burst your bubble. This is nairaland. So long as it’s a Nigerian platform, I think there’s a lot of relative issues of much importance that you can come up with.
But if you’re so adamant I think you should just get a better pouch for your phone, instead of wondering why they turn yellowish. Those transparent ones are mostly found within the phone box and are not durable..

oga keep shut if you don't have answer to his questions, nothing wrong with the question

4 Likes

Re: Why Do See-through Phone Cases Turn Yellow-ish by Sharatan(m): 4:32pm On May 17, 2022
Petersamuel8:

oga keep shut if you don't have answer to his questions, nothing wrong with the question

grin Knight in shining armor. How much is the op paying you to be his lap dog?
Re: Why Do See-through Phone Cases Turn Yellow-ish by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:20pm On May 17, 2022
It turns yellow because you need to buy another one, phone case companies need to chop
Re: Why Do See-through Phone Cases Turn Yellow-ish by daewoorazer(m): 10:26pm On May 17, 2022
Alright, all the cases either coloured or transparent absorb oils and sweat from you ur skin.

The coloured ones for example-black will mask the absorbed oils and sweats.

The transparent ones are not dyed to any color, hence the dirts and oils is conspicuous.

Like if this answered ur question.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gre Materials,kaplan,peterson Etc / Nigerians Studying Abroad Better Than Foriegn Counterparts Academically? / University Of Uyo's Liason Office In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.