Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa (1283 Views)

NATFORCE: Babagana Monguno Orders Dismantling Of Illegal Security Outfits / Updated: List Of Indictments, Arrests And Executions!! Dismantling The Deepstate / Gov. Obiano Reacts To Dismantling Of COVID-19 Barricade At Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:48am On Jan 09, 2023

We are committed to dismantling & dissolving Nigeria this year. Nigeria is a terrorist state & has become a global threat. A threat to the existence of indigenous people in Nigeria. After over 60 years of crying to British & to the world power without solution to these threats
https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1612364338869723136

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2023
We are ready for the final battle for survival & existence. Every pillar holding the evil entity called Nig must go down this year for lasting peace, prosperity & progress.

Mazi Simon Ekpa

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Felimax(m): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2023
Go and dismantle your family.

Hegoat!

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by kcnwaigbo: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2023
First of all start with the dismantling of your village union midget

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by saintjimos(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2023
This guy should be caged
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2023
2023 A remarkable year in the life of Biafran's. The year of freedom

Mazi Simon Ekpa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
First of all start with the dismantling of your village union midget
You who is in the zoo do you even have electricity or roads or hospital or good education? Tell me what you have? Do you even have free education from your so called zoo government? Suffering and smiling, travel and see how governments works

Mazi Simon Ekpa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Adolfhitler001: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2023
Through Mazi Obi grin cheesy
We know una plan grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2023
From Finland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Naijanascam: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:

You who is in the zoo do you even have electricity or roads or hospital or good education? Tell me what you have? Do you even have free education from your so called zoo government? Suffering and smiling, travel and see how governments works

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Start it from your kindred first... Charity begins at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by baretalk: 10:46am On Jan 09, 2023
News media should starve him of attention, without that he is dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:53am On Jan 09, 2023
Naijanascam:

Start it from your kindred first... Charity begins at home
keep quiet

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Naijanascam: 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
keep quiet

Mazi Simon Ekpa

I won't until you do one of those things you enumerated in your domain for reference purpose
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Naijanascam:

I won't until you do one of those things you enumerated in your domain for reference purpose
foolish question

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
baretalk:
News media should starve him of attention, without that he is dead.
efulefu

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by baretalk: 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
efulefu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
gay bitch.
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
baretalk:

gay bitch.
akpa amụ

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Bravetunde: 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
Igbos should come together and make sure these foool Is locked up for life.
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Idiko1: 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
Felimax:
Go and dismantle your family.

Hegoat!

I guess you could not have been born if the same mindset occupied those who supported the so-called founding fathers of the shithole called Nigeria. Nigerians fought for independence so is Simon Ekpa fighting for Biafra.
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Kaiser20: 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mazi Simon Ekpa is the real Efulefu noise maker
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Felimax(m): 8:17am On Jan 10, 2023
Idiko1:

I guess you could not have been born if the same mindset occupied those who supported the so-called founding fathers of the shithole called Nigeria. Nigerians fought for independence so is Simon Ekpa fighting for Biafra.

If you are not Simon Ekpa please sir with all due respect vanish from my mention.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:17am On Jan 10, 2023
Bravetunde:
says skull miner

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2023
Kaiser20:
Mazi Simon Ekpa is the real Efulefu noise maker
Onye Oshi

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by okeysoninv: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2023
This man , ekpa will bring doom to east. Watch out
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Confirmedzombie: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:

Mazi Simon Ekpa

And which of all these you mentioned have you provided for Biafrans.

How many years will it take you to provide this. Where is the money for Biafra to provide all this .

Las Las una go get sense.

God bless Mazi Simon Ekpa
The real ohamdike of Ndigbo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Obaofaba: 11:28am On Jan 10, 2023
Keep destroying the south east.

You have our backing but ensure that your madness start and end at the east.

Include the South South and North Central and die miserably.

Fools

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Obaofaba: 11:34am On Jan 10, 2023
Bravetunde:

Don't forget it's Biafra or death faaaa.

Ohhh I forgot, it will start by the end of February.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

And which of all these you mentioned have you provided for Biafrans.

How many years will it take you to provide this. Where is the money for Biafra to provide all this .

Las Las una go get sense.

God bless Mazi Simon Ekpa
The real ohamdike of Ndigbo
Biafra is full with numerous resources with if properly use Dubai will be like a Village

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by DennisEche(m): 11:47am On Jan 10, 2023
grin grin
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Idiko1: 11:51am On Jan 10, 2023
Felimax:

If you are not Simon Ekpa please sir with all due respect vanish from my mention.

Thanks for your cooperation.

If a contributor cannot respond to your idiotic shenanigans on nairaland, I suggest you fall off the forum.
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
This man , ekpa will bring doom to east. Watch out

The little I got to know about God is that whenever he has marked an event spiritually, he would still need a physical being to act/execute it on this physical Earth. This is the reason why I believe that the antichrist will be a human born by a woman on earth.

Now persons like Gen. ABACHA, Gen. Buhari, babangida, Sunday igboho, sheikh Gumi, Nnamdi Kanu, simon ekpa etc might be God's tool to accomplish his work irrespective wether they are sinners or not or wether they are christians or not.

Do you understand what I meant?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Dances As He Arrives APC PCC For His Acceptance Speech (pics/vid) / This One Tinubu Is Begging Southeast To Take Senate Presidency / Please Who Are The Igbo Men That Came To Lagos With Nothing And Made Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.