Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Avostal Siege Ends With Mass Surrender , US Admiral Arrested . - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Avostal Siege Ends With Mass Surrender , US Admiral Arrested . (1762 Views)

US Admiral Eric Olson Highly Decorated Special Ops Commander–captured In Azovsta / Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) / 117th US Congress Prayer Ends With "Amen And A Woman" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avostal Siege Ends With Mass Surrender , US Admiral Arrested . by gambojimeta: 5:17pm On May 17, 2022
ken6488:
You dey mind am
Russia captured 200 nazi
Good.

Time for him to now capture the thousands of Nazis in Russia. Charity should begin at home.

Re: Avostal Siege Ends With Mass Surrender , US Admiral Arrested . by olugabbie(m): 7:41pm On May 17, 2022
ken6488:
Did Azov nazis surrender yes or no?

Do you know what this means 30k plus troops tired down can now move to other places

Oddessa next

It will be too late when you guys realise Ukraine lost

I don't think Russia will try to capture Odesa for now. Although there has been several missile attacks on Odesa. Which is intended to destroy arm's shipped to the city.

But i strongly believe that Russia is interested in capturing the whole of Donbas for now. If they succeeded. Putin may decide to stop the war. Kherson, Mariupol and Donbas are enough trophies for Putin. Except if the survical of one of those territories (Kherson) depend on Odesa.

Ukraine is fighting a war, that it can not win. The sea blockade will continue until Russia is satisfy.

1 Like

Re: Avostal Siege Ends With Mass Surrender , US Admiral Arrested . by nsiba: 7:47pm On May 17, 2022
DerrickzB:
Russia would disgrace and destroy the coalition of the west!!!

Igbofam BritishNaija and VictorUSA would avoid this thread like a devil!!

Close ya dirty mouth, even the Russians knows the Ukrainians are far better

Just imagine less than 500soldiers for 3 months fought the different battalions of soldiers coming from all sides of Russia nonstop
What a shame, Ukraine is great

1 Like

Re: Avostal Siege Ends With Mass Surrender , US Admiral Arrested . by DerrickzB: 8:42pm On May 17, 2022
[s]
nsiba:

Close ya dirty mouth, even the Russians knows the Ukrainians are far better

Just imagine less than 500soldiers for 3 months fought the different battalions of soldiers coming from all sides of Russia nonstop
What a shame, Ukraine is great
[/s]

Mumu, carry your coconut head go one side!! One day you’d catch your girlfriend cheating and still say the guys pee pee didn’t enter but only rubbed her body!!

1 Like

Re: Avostal Siege Ends With Mass Surrender , US Admiral Arrested . by nsiba: 10:54pm On May 17, 2022
DerrickzB:
[s][/s]

Mumu, carry your coconut head go one side!! One day you’d catch your girlfriend cheating and still say the guys pee pee didn’t enter but only rubbed her body!!

Go ask you mama ur true father becos Just as Russians de lie like devil na so you be
Re: Avostal Siege Ends With Mass Surrender , US Admiral Arrested . by DerrickzB: 6:48am On May 18, 2022
nsiba:

Go ask you mama ur true father becos Just as Russians de lie like devil na so you be

If your mama tell you how men fvk her before she carry belle born you, you go understand why she sell you give the current woman Wey u Dey call mama!! Useless fellow!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avostal Siege Ends With Mass Surrender , US Admiral Arrested . by KillerCrocodile: 3:21pm On May 18, 2022
ken6488:
Did Azov nazis surrender yes or no?

Do you know what this means 30k plus troops tired down can now move to other places

Oddessa next

It will be too late when you guys realise Ukraine lost

So you are supporting the lies and misinformation that I was trying to correct because outnumbered and outgunned Ukrainian soldiers surrendered to Russian troops ?

Nobody is debating their surrender. It is all over the news.

The same way Putin's troops on Nairaland can no longer deny the sinking of the Moskva.

You cannot deny The destruction of Russian battalion in their attempt to cross the donest river.

You cannot deny The Abysmal performance of the Russian military in Ukraine.

For your information.

Even if Putin's Russia defeat Ukraine today, Putin has already lost the Battle.

Even if Putin totally demilitarize Ukraine, he should go and demilitarize Finland that has applied to join NATO.

NATO is now closer to his doorsteps than ever. Putin said "NATO was coming too close and he needed to act."

That was the phony pretext he gave before invading Ukraine.

Finland that shares a much larger border with Russia is on her way to NATO membership and even Putin has tried to down play the Ascension of Finland and Sweden because he knows that he can't do anything about it.

Putin has failed WOEFULLY in his plans to contain NATO's expansion.

Putin has failed WOEFULLY to curb the Relevance of NATO. NATO is more relevant today than ever.

Putin's Russia Lost this battle the day Finland and Sweden that were neutral for a long time decided to Join NATO.
Re: Avostal Siege Ends With Mass Surrender , US Admiral Arrested . by Babapyro: 3:25pm On May 18, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

So you are supporting the lies and misinformation that I was trying to correct because outnumbered and outgunned Ukrainian soldiers surrendered to Russian troops ?

The same way Putin's troops on Nairaland can no longer deny the sinking of the Moskva.

You cannot deny The destruction of Russian battalion in their attempt to cross the donest river.

For your information.

Even if Putin totally demilitarize Ukraine, he should go and demilitarize Finland that has applied to join NATO.

NATO is now closer to his doorsteps than ever. He said "NATO was coming too close and he needed to act."

Finland that shares a much larger border with Russia is on her way to NATO membership and even Putin has tried to down play the Ascension of Finland and Sweden because he knows that he can't do anything about it.

Putin has failed WOEFULLY to curb the Relevance of NATO. NATO is more relevant today than ever.

Putin's Russia Lost this battle the day Finland and Sweden that were neutral for a long time decided to Join NATO.

Keep wailing,the fact that you're clinging to a membership attempt that will likely Never fall through as turkey already refused to let them in as victory shows how pained you are.
Your ass really think Ukraine which is a former Soviet union state and the closest country to Russia in terms of ethnicity and every damn thing is the same thing as goddamn Finland and Sweden. You dense no be small

Re: Avostal Siege Ends With Mass Surrender , US Admiral Arrested . by Babapyro: 3:29pm On May 18, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

For your information.

NATO is now closer to his doorsteps than ever. Putin said "NATO was coming too close and he needed to act."

What is Thier relevance if an alliance of 30 countries can't stop one mother Russia

Re: Avostal Siege Ends With Mass Surrender , US Admiral Arrested . by KillerCrocodile: 3:40pm On May 18, 2022
Babapyro:

Keep wailing,the fact that you're clinging to a membership attempt that will likely Never fall through as turkey already refused to let them in as victory shows how pained you are.
Your ass really think Ukraine which is a former Soviet union state and the closest country to Russia in terms of ethnicity and every damn thing is the same thing as goddamn Finland and Sweden. You dense no be small

So you cannot reply my post without casting Aspersions. ?

That is the height of Stupidity and I don't have time now for Stupid people.

When you are ready to reply me without insults, I would engage you in like manner.

Slava Ukraini...... Glory to the Heroes.
Re: Avostal Siege Ends With Mass Surrender , US Admiral Arrested . by KillerCrocodile: 3:51pm On May 18, 2022
Babapyro:

What is Thier relevance if an alliance of 30 countries can't stop one mother Russia

I chose to reply this comment because it is void of insult.

Permit me to answer your question with another question.

Why has mother Russia not attacked Poland where weapons are flowing through into Ukraine ?

If NATO is so Irrelevant, then Putin should fire one bullet into Poland and see what would happen.

I Repeat.....

Both NATO and Russia have mutual respect for each other. That is what Nairaland commentators are failing to talk about.

We are here on Nairaland taking sides, while the defense secretaries of the United States and Russia are on the phone talking to each other.

If there is no mutual respect, they would not be talking on phone.
Re: Avostal Siege Ends With Mass Surrender , US Admiral Arrested . by nsiba: 7:29pm On May 18, 2022
DerrickzB:

If your mama tell you how men fvk her before she carry belle born you, you go understand why she sell you give the current woman Wey u Dey call mama!! Useless fellow!!

Just like my grandparents, my mama and papa married as virgin unlike yours wey na Armed robber and ashawo wey jam themselves for prison
Re: Avostal Siege Ends With Mass Surrender , US Admiral Arrested . by DerrickzB: 8:28pm On May 18, 2022
[s]
nsiba:

Just like my grandparents, my mama and papa married as virgin unlike yours wey na Armed robber and ashawo wey jam themselves for prison
[/s]

Tor, u wey sabi armed robber and ashawo!! E sure say na the handiwork of your parents!! Cause the character you dey display na opposite of Wetin disciplined parents raise!! U be street dog!!
Re: Avostal Siege Ends With Mass Surrender , US Admiral Arrested . by nsiba: 5:27am On May 19, 2022
DerrickzB:
[s][/s]

Tor, u wey sabi armed robber and ashawo!! E sure say na the handiwork of your parents!! Cause the character you dey display na opposite of Wetin disciplined parents raise!! U be street dog!!

useless Putin Pr-ick wey get vagabond ancestry and lunatic as mentor
Ogbeni all of una go kpia like fowl
Re: Avostal Siege Ends With Mass Surrender , US Admiral Arrested . by nsiba: 5:40am On May 19, 2022
Babapyro:

From a mere US UK France coalition to over 30 strong members what does that tell you of America leadership?
Unlike the useless Russia which anything they led, formed or are part of it without the US and UK being part of it if not useless are all dead
From non alliance movement, Soviet Union or whatever show us one thing the useless country have been able to galvanized

If the useless prick got balls let him dare attack any NATO country if they won't bomb Russia to non existence
Useless man that couldn't say shi-t when Turkey shot down his fighter jets a couple of years back but will be feeling like a God when he attacks non ethnic Russians within Russia
NATO will level the fool to dust if he dares coughs
Re: Avostal Siege Ends With Mass Surrender , US Admiral Arrested . by DerrickzB: 10:03am On May 19, 2022
[s]
nsiba:

useless Putin Pr-ick wey get vagabond ancestry and lunatic as mentor
Ogbeni all of una go kpia like fowl
[/s]

Loool!! See who say him grand parents and parents na virgin!! I think say them imbibe proper culture on themselves and pass am down to you!!! The disappointment you are giving to your family ehn!!!

Meanwhile na you and your entire family go kpai!! U be retarded fellow!!
Re: Avostal Siege Ends With Mass Surrender , US Admiral Arrested . by nsiba: 2:59pm On May 19, 2022
DerrickzB:
[s][/s]

Loool!! See who say him grand parents and parents na virgin!! I think say them imbibe proper culture on themselves and pass am down to you!!! The disappointment you are giving to your family ehn!!!

Meanwhile na you and your entire family go kpai!! U be retarded fellow!!

Imb-ecile since birth de run mouth like him lunatic mentor
Judt like Pootin U r a dead man walking
Re: Avostal Siege Ends With Mass Surrender , US Admiral Arrested . by DerrickzB: 4:02pm On May 19, 2022
[s]
nsiba:

Imb-ecile since birth de run mouth like him lunatic mentor
Judt like Pootin U r a dead man walking
[/s]

Your papa fail to tell you say the s*x enhancement drugs him take Na Wetin deform your brain!! Else u for no fit call another person imb-ecile!!!

U wey Dey call another person dead man, u no get components of living things for your body, life and family!!

This is my last reply to you!! Carry your rotten maggot infested life and gedifok!! Aturu!!
Re: Avostal Siege Ends With Mass Surrender , US Admiral Arrested . by nsiba: 6:41pm On May 19, 2022
DerrickzB:
[s][/s]

Your papa fail to tell you say the s*x enhancement drugs him take Na Wetin deform your brain!! Else u for no fit call another person imb-ecile!!!

U wey Dey call another person dead man, u no get components of living things for your body, life and family!!

This is my last reply to you!! Carry your rotten maggot infested life and gedifok!! Aturu!!

Just like the maniac coward in Kremlin, his filthy rag tag soldiers and zombies followers like you can never finish what they started
Come let me burst ya balls and render you impotent, worthless degenerate yes sir yes sir worshippers of the most useless man in the world
Thunder fire you good for nothing miserable worthless life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Countries With Nuclear Weapons Against Others Who Want To Develop Them? / Tank Runs Out Of Gas—Ukrainians Mock Russians Soldiers / Putin's Love Child 18, Closes Her Social Media After A Wave Of Extreme Trolling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.