Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

About To Fly To North Cyprus - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / About To Fly To North Cyprus (21420 Views)

Air Peace To Fly Directly To China / Can I Fly To Any Schengen Country Without Stopping At The Country Of Issuance? / North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by timmy1999(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2012
starbuoy_obama: Hey guys,let's keep this up,went to the embassy today,collecting my Visa 2mao hopefully,its not a hard process just get all ur documents ready,pls call me if in abuja,let's me 08066190553 so we can know how to travel,maybe together,I guess I will be more fun,let's keep the spirit up,thanks guys
Well..hope to hear ur testimony on here 2morrow.I hope ur school is EMU.
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by starbuoyobama: 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
Of cos I got the visa,what else wher u guys expecting,na God oh,no mind me,sha,if u have not gone for urs,start preparing,later folks
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by timmy1999(m): 7:43am On Aug 03, 2012
starbuoy_obama: Of cos I got the visa,what else wher u guys expecting,na God oh,no mind me,sha,if u have not gone for urs,start preparing,later folks
Congrat obama..
I hope u will still keep updating nairaland even when u leave naija..once again..congrat and goodluck
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by doneflex: 2:40am On Aug 06, 2012
please can you tell me how much to buy Turkish airline ticket from Lagos to Cyprus?

1 Like

Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2012
lol funy
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by timmy1999(m): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2012
penroll55: Pls nairalanders do I need to take my waec to fed ministry to be sign ª̳͡ηð approved cus I tink any utterance will make it invalid.
@obama dis U̶̲̥̅̊ take us to the ministry ª̳͡ηð odas that have gone for their interview or about to pls did any take theirs to the ministry?
Well..I think u will...as this guy under the NORTH CYPRUS thread..his I'd is wip7..he will tell u more..shalla
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by starbuoyobama: 7:36am On Aug 07, 2012
penroll55: Pls nairalanders do I need to take my waec to fed ministry to be sign ª̳͡ηð approved cus I tink any utterance will make it invalid.
@obama dis U̶̲̥̅̊ take us to the ministry ª̳͡ηð odas that have gone for their interview or about to pls did any take theirs to the ministry?
I went to the ministry but the said I should go to WAEC,so I went to WAEC,the said I shld get a print out,I did,the certified it,and then I certified my statement of result with a notary public
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by starbuoyobama: 7:47am On Aug 07, 2012
doneflex: please can you tell me how much to buy Turkish airline ticket from Lagos to Cyprus?
The prices are outrageous,turkish airline want to kill us oh
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by starbuoyobama: 7:51am On Aug 07, 2012
I think to certify with a notary public is important
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by evanscami: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2012
starbuoy_obama: I think to certify with a notary public is important
certify statement of result by notary public...is it also done in fed min of edu wif waec print out result?? Pls tel me,ws ur sponsorship letter certified by a notary public 2 ??
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by Ade001: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2012
starboy, I can get you a cheaper ticket( 220k) return ticket to Ercan.
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 11:33am On Aug 09, 2012
starbuoy_obama:
The prices are outrageous,turkish airline want to kill us oh

no b small
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by evanscami: 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
timmy1999:
Let me know the outcome of your visa..goodluck
hey Timmy! As I promisd! I got ma visa! Al thanks 2 God.. :-)
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by timmy1999(m): 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
evanscami: hey Timmy! As I promisd! I got ma visa! Al thanks 2 God.. :-)
I know u will..all they want is the school fee..once paid and d scholarship given..u sure get d visa..congrats
Shalla
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by evanscami: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
timmy1999:
I know u will..all they want is the school fee..once paid and d scholarship given..u sure get d visa..congrats
Shalla
thanks once again :-)
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by eskayspeed: 11:05am On Jan 18, 2013
@ esko,pls am traveling to north cyprus by ending of dis mnth,I want to buy a return ticket of one year pls do u knw hw much it cost??tanx hope to hear frm u soon
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
lol
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by olatunjin(m): 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2013
penroll55: As the trend implies Ą♍ here to share my testimony as well,I have gotten my visa finally after facing some difficult challenges with the embassy.
Leaving this month end.
Please help mε̲̣̣̣̥ out I want to ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ when to start applying for undergraduate course precisely EMU pls Ĥ♡Ѡ would I start I want to do pharmacy or biochemistry what are the step I need to take?
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 5:36am On Jan 23, 2013
olatunji_n: Please help mε̲̣̣̣̥ out I want to ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ when to start applying for undergraduate course precisely EMU pls Ĥ♡Ѡ would I start I want to do pharmacy or biochemistry what are the step I need to take?

For now the admission for spring has close but that of fall will start around june or july if Ą♍ not wrong.there is a guy here by wip he can help you better,his email address is skull4una@gmail.com
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by ajibayo2: 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pls is there anyone going 2 north cyprus dis sep pls comment
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by emmausa: 4:46am On Apr 19, 2013
Helo house! I heard that studying in cyprus isn't good, u w not be permit to wor, as u sttudy, and if luckly u get work is not gonna worth ur time, and there is unemployement? Pls anyone who has been there share wit us ur experience and if this is true
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 19, 2013
emmausa: Helo house! I heard that studying in cyprus isn't good, u w not be permit to wor, as u sttudy, and if luckly u get work is not gonna worth ur time, and there is unemployement? Pls anyone who has been there share wit us ur experience and if this is true
Are you undergraduate/postgraduate? You need to answer that before I answer your question
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by emmausa: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
@fados4sure.....am goin for undergraduate course. Pls tell me if is advisable to go or i shld not frm what am hearin and readin#
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
emmausa: @fados4sure.....am goin for undergraduate course. Pls tell me if is advisable to go or i shld not frm what am hearin and readin#
Undergraduate students in my school here in Haspolate have class from 9:00am to 4:00pm. What time will you use to work?
Secondly, North Cyprus is a residential area and there are no jobs here. The only job here is supermarket and they don't employ blacks. If you know you have a good source of income and you wish to go back to 9ja after graduation, you can come to North Cyprus but, if you are thinking of working part-time to sustain yourself, don't come oh! Things are too expensive here. BE-WARNED NO JOB HERE!!!
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2013
Dear Nairalanders, can anyone advice or tell me which of these European Countries below is good to live in as Hustler and get benefits as a New Comer in Europe.

- Holland
- Germany
- Belgium
- Austria
- Spain
- Portugal
- Czech Republic

I look forward to receiving your good replies and advices.
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by Nobody: 4:27am On Apr 21, 2013
Moitime: Dear Nairalanders, can anyone advice or tell me which of these European Countries below is good to live in as Hustler and get benefits as a New Comer in Europe.

- Holland
- Germany
- Belgium
- Austria
- Spain
- Portugal
- Czech Republic

I look forward to receiving your good replies and advices.
What kind of visa are you going with?
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
@ fados4sure ... i'm going with Portuguese Tourist Visa
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
Moitime: @ fados4sure ... i'm going with Portuguese Tourist Visa
You can't get any benefit with tourist visa
But, if you want to make money as you said learn German and go to either Germany/Belgium or learn Dutch and go to Netherland. "Wish you good luck"
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by Macfedo(m): 8:21am On May 06, 2013
Please my good friends, I applied for MSc program in EMU and should be there for studies by september. pls my main intention is actually to work/hussle but also do my studies. is it really true no job there?
Re: About To Fly To North Cyprus by AdeCarter: 10:55am On May 06, 2013
Any future Girne students here...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FAAN Condemns Security Breach By DSS Official At Abuja Airport. / Gatwick Airport Finally Acknowledges The Addition Of Nigerian Carrier Air Peace / Woman Gives Birth To Healthy Baby On Italy-bound Migrant Rescue Ship (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.