Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha (35483 Views)

Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) / UNKNOWN GUNMEN: Soldiers In Checkpoint Along Owerri Onitsha Road Escaped Death / 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by Igbojew: 8:26pm On May 19, 2022
an0daGuy:

Don’t mind them. Thank goodness their doings all start and end right here on nairaland.

They are happy with the injustices in the land and they want everyone else to join them in singing the praises of those same people in charge of injustice.

It’s only in Nigeria that the truth makes you an enemy to everybody.
Am happy that our Igbo people across Niger and also we Delta Igbos are now seeing the deceit of these Yorubas and Housa/Fulanis especially those Yorubas.It baffles me how these people that hate Igbos with passion suddenly champion and advocating for their wellbeing but we will keep on exposing them so that my South South Igbos will know their true colours...I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by an0daGuy: 8:55pm On May 19, 2022
Igbojew:
I thought am the only that notice that from day one? This people think they are smart and that they are dealing with inferior tribe not knowing that they are dealing with a great and smart tribe called Igbo.If they like let them write few Igbo languages they learnt we will keep on exposing them....I am that Igbojew

Both northerners, middle belt and south south people are the ones guilty of doing these things on nairaland.

They will be hiding behind one of the big two southern tribes to be playing their shadow games.

Just keep a look out for them. They are fairly easy to spot. They can’t play one side for more than a few weeks before they get bored and switch to the next after opening a new moniker most times.
Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by an0daGuy: 8:57pm On May 19, 2022
Igbojew:
Am happy that our Igbo people across Niger and also we Delta Igbos are now seeing the deceit of these Yorubas and Housa/Fulanis especially those Yorubas.It baffles me how these people that hate Igbos with passion suddenly champion and advocating for their wellbeing but we will keep on exposing them so that my South South Igbos will know their true colours...I am that Igbojew

Everybody’s eyes will be open in the end. We just pray the damage won’t be too much before then.

Nigeria has many lazy thinkers that’s why the country keeps receding every single day with no respite in sight.

God help us but Only we can help the country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fg Picks Geregu, Itu As 2,400mw Nuclear Power Sites / Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community / I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.