Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha (35486 Views)

Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) / UNKNOWN GUNMEN: Soldiers In Checkpoint Along Owerri Onitsha Road Escaped Death / 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by Beniyke1: 9:59am On May 17, 2022
Ammishaddai:
The government has a hand in this but no one will understand what I am saying undecided
get lost

1 Like

Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by SmartyPants(m): 10:01am On May 17, 2022
Ammishaddai:
The government has a hand in this but no one will understand what I am saying undecided

Explain yourself with sound logic and clear evidence and everyone will understand you.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by ihesiuloa(m): 10:07am On May 17, 2022
This unrest is becoming evidently clear that something unusual is happening.. May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by Arysexy(m): 10:08am On May 17, 2022
Ammishaddai:

Yesooo federal govt has a hand in it

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by Wannabenz: 10:08am On May 17, 2022
The picture of the burning van is at ukaegbu junction by ezeiweka road, Awada.

Did they attack thier too?
Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by ponishah: 10:12am On May 17, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Because you are free to think anyhow you want

1 Like

Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by MERCHANDISER: 10:14am On May 17, 2022
Any igbo business man or woman that does business in asaba and don't open on igbo stupid and foolish sit at home,Delta state government should take down his or her business Where there's ipob , there's destruction There's no success

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by Otasikwe(m): 10:15am On May 17, 2022
an0daGuy:
People that were protesting peacefully by waving flags and chanting songs , una say na to kill them sure pass.

You killed 1, 10, 50, 100 of them plus more and the rest of the country saw nothing wrong with it. They were cheering the soldiers on saying “they all deserve to die”, “kill them all” abi? Okay naw

jungle don mature, they dropped their flags and picked up the type of your guns, scoreboard has now been mounted and activated. The rest of the country can now help in counting the goals being scored and recording them accordingly.

They tried getting it via peace you said no.

Now they want it via violence, can you also say no? It’s no longer a walk in the park abi?

Igbos will suffer for a small time but enjoy for the rest of all time. Perseverance is the keyword here. There can never be peace without justice anywhere in this universe.
come home & talk dis ur rubbish idiot

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by MERCHANDISER: 10:17am On May 17, 2022
Georgekyrian:

Bro IPOB/ESN no get arms oo, UGM get arms die... stop telling me nonsense

Who told you ESN doesn't have arms?
You are not informed.I am in the southeast, these guys bear sophisticated weapons

don't say what you don't know

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by Smoke55: 10:22am On May 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Another Ipob laptop.
Celebrating from his safe haven and used devices
I rather be an ipob than to be a one Nigerianist..

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by Hassanmaye(m): 10:24am On May 17, 2022
Pierohandsome:
Unknown Gunmen engaged unknown military.

The score is 1-1
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by headbasher96(m): 10:26am On May 17, 2022
Army killed one they came back towards GRA while retreating stockexchange road via GRA, and headed for DMGS roundabout shot a vigilante a tiv guy from benue that work at M and C on the lap and stomach they 1st shot him on the leg took his vigilante pump action and shot him on the stomach.

he is alive and responding to treatment they came out from park road since the army repelled them and killed one in anger they rode their tricycle to m and c and shot that black tiv security guy that works at m and c at night

1 Like

Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by SarutobiEky(m): 10:26am On May 17, 2022
Lilslim7ik:
baba... How long will you continue on your scamming venture? How long? May God forgive you.
Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by Shevchenkko: 10:34am On May 17, 2022
alanto:

Prolly cuz you don't make sense
Only folks with tiny brains do not know that FG has a hand in what is happening in the east.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by GloriousGbola: 10:38am On May 17, 2022
Smoke55:
I rather be an ipob than to be a one Nigerianist..

Of course you will. You have never done anything good in your life, and you have been issued a laptop and a phone and a stipend to spread hate that you are insulated from.

But continue. You have family and friends in the east. They don't have a mark on their head or thier door.

Your UGM are now attacking estates. You think they will stop there? You think villages and slums will not also be attacked?

Your paymasters can only pay you because they are in working societies. And you are taking money to make the society where you live unviable, thus perpetuating your cycle of poverty.

Carry on

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by Freebills12: 10:43am On May 17, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Eriokanmi:
Peace!

Peace!!

Peace!!!

That's all we want. If they say they're leaving , the federal government should do the needful by reviewing our constitution and capturing referendum. You don't retain a wife who says she's leaving a marriage by force. Even the south-south whose land had been destroyed by oil, those who had lost their illustrious sons (e.g Ken Saro Wiwa whom I knew very well in the early 90s in Ibadan) by fighting the federal military government over injustice, those who can no longer fish in their ocean, those whose lives had been endangered and their region becoming a place having the highest record of asthma in the world, they didn't say they're leaving cos of their oil enrichment.

For lasting peace to reign, they should allow them go abeg. All these strongheads on the part of the federal government can't help anything. We can still do business with each other even in far better ways than when we're together as a country. The largest number of cow we eat comes from Niger while the rice comes from Benin Republic.

We too want to leave asap but when the time is right the whole world would know and not by killing our brothers and sisters or destroying our land. When we sent the military back to the barracks, we didn't use a single gun. When we returned Nigeria back to democracy, we didn't use a gun,when we said power must come to the south in 90s, we didn't use a gun and we still achieved all our goals...that's intelligence and by the time we're done with this union too, we won't kill a single rat and we'd still achieve it. Odu'a a gbewa ooo. Ashęęę.

É maa yashę ęyin eniyan mi.

Cowardice! How dare you promote cowardice, its a talk like this that makes a Fulanis see theirselves as the owner of the country. Who made Obasanjo president from the prison? Who returned democracy to Nigeria? Sometimes it's good to read the history before writing trash.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by Elidrisy20: 10:44am On May 17, 2022
Wetin be de scores,who dey win?
Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:47am On May 17, 2022
Gjrich:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/05/16/gunmen-reportedly-engage-military-in-all-night-shootout-in-onitsha/%3famp=1
Tell me one region of the country that is safe to live in and I'll tell you when banditry, terrorism and kidnapping will stop. This country is completely finished as in, finished completely.
Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by Sleekfingers: 10:47am On May 17, 2022
Gjrich:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/05/16/gunmen-reportedly-engage-military-in-all-night-shootout-in-onitsha/%3famp=1

That's good. They should continue.....very soon that region go be like northeast

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by Sleekfingers: 10:48am On May 17, 2022
Ammishaddai:

Do you have an evidence to that?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by Sleekfingers: 10:50am On May 17, 2022
Ndibuna:
Innocent igbos will soon be killed

But when they kill the police and soldiers, wetin una dey talk? As if those police and soldiers don't have families

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by Chrismania100: 10:50am On May 17, 2022
You are a genius in analysis..
This afonjis who like to cry more than the oppressors would always hide this kind your truth, and started saying rubbish about Igbos and igbos cos their hatred over igbos are legendary.
I challenge Solders to come and do the python again let see if they sabi dance ndi ara.Imagine this small boys did not go any training and are using small guns b3 challenging and slaughtering Solders.Imagine when equipped with complex machine guns with full training,just to tell you that Nigerians Solders na ordinary mouth they get.Only active on civilians.
Even our brothers in South South follow dey deny us cos Afonjis taught them and they choose to borrow leave from this demoniac Afonjis.But one thing is assured, whether you hate igbos or like them,it does not concern of change anything about them.If the whole world likes, let them hate igbo join,it does not move them a bit.
What they determine to achieve will be finally achieved whether you like it or not.Igbos are suffering in Nigeria today,but sooner than later,they will suffer no more.It all requires time, mark my word.All this warri, niger delta making mouth they are this they are that.Let me Educate you, no tribe can defeat igbos in tribal war one on one in Nigeria if igbos choose to suspend their businesses and engage in full war with any tribe.Nigeria people are not aware that Fulani would have conquered and engulfed Nigeria,but igbos are their biggest obstacles&they know it. That is where this unwarranted hatred over igbos by fulani people emanated from.But, igbos donot send or care about their hatred cos we pay them in their own coin too.They can easily conquer other tribes but they cannot conquer igbos and they know it,cos they have Afonji in their pocket already,together with their middle belt.If not that Nigeria used to send Solders to intervebe and cover Fulani, Fulani people in our Bush would have been things of the past by now,cos we don't fear them cos we have their medicines all the time

an0daGuy:
People that were protesting peacefully by waving flags and chanting songs , una say na to kill them sure pass.

You killed 1, 10, 50, 100 of them plus more and the rest of the country saw nothing wrong with it. They were cheering the soldiers on saying “they all deserve to die”, “kill them all” abi? Okay naw

jungle don mature, they dropped their flags and picked up the type of your guns, scoreboard has now been mounted and activated. The rest of the country can now help in counting the goals being scored and recording them accordingly.

They tried getting it via peace you said no.

Now they want it via violence, can you also say no? It’s no longer a walk in the park abi?

Igbos will suffer for a small time but enjoy for the rest of all time. Perseverance is the keyword here. There can never be peace without justice anywhere in this universe.

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by Ammishaddai: 10:54am On May 17, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Do you have an evidence to that?
Let me leave you with a proverb from the late General Sanni Abacha :

"If insurgency last for more than 24 hours ,then the government has a hand in it "

1 Like

Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by Sleekfingers: 10:55am On May 17, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Let me leave you with a proverb from the late General Sanni Abacha :

"If insurgency last for more than 24 hours ,then the government has a hand in it "

Okay
Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by edosignature(m): 10:55am On May 17, 2022
Death to all Terrorists & their sympathizers.
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.

God bless, guard & protect our military.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by Ammishaddai: 10:57am On May 17, 2022
SmartyPants:

Explain yourself with sound logic and clear evidence and everyone will understand you.
Like said you will not understand, but let me leave you with a quote from the late General Sanni Abacha

“Any Insurgency that lasts more than 24 hours, a government official has a hand in it.”

Think about it and have a nice day
Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by Albertone(m): 10:57am On May 17, 2022
Luambo89:
Reinforcement teams shoot for hours after any attack. That's the typical Nigerian Army.

You mean even without enemies in sight?
Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by SmartyPants(m): 10:59am On May 17, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Like said you will not understand, but let me leave you with a quote from the late General Sanni Abacha

“Any Insurgency that lasts more than 24 hours, a government official has a hand in it.”

Think about it and have a nice day

Sanni Abacha was hardly a renowned general.

The global experience is to the contrary and indicates that insurgencies are notoriously difficult to crush provided the local populace is in support.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by SaturnNick(m): 10:59am On May 17, 2022
grin grin grin Ungun known men everywhere
Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by Miracle2020: 11:06am On May 17, 2022
Ammishaddai:
even you yourself don't even understand what you have said.
Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by AsawanaDgreat: 11:08am On May 17, 2022
The unknown gunmen will feel the heat for sure and the residents who refused to expose their whereabout will not be let out of the heat

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha by Miracle2020: 11:08am On May 17, 2022
Ndibuna:
Innocent igbos will soon be killed
by the same igbos.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare / TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha / Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.