Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

How Do You Compensate A Forum Moderator? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do You Compensate A Forum Moderator? (302 Views)

What Does It Take To Become A Nairaland Moderator / US Chat Moderator Job / Freelance JOB! Be A Forum Moderator And Publisher And Get Paid! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Compensate A Forum Moderator? by wazobianaija: 7:28am On May 17, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, Please i need to know how forum moderators are compensated. How much do they collect? Is it weekly or monthly? Or is it by buying data for them ? Please i need information from forum owners and existing moderators.
Kindly send the info to me via: emoni4all at yahoo dot com. Thanks.
Re: How Do You Compensate A Forum Moderator? by Nairalandar: 7:42am On May 17, 2022
I doubt if you will see moderators coming out to tell you the real gist.

Just try and negotiate with the person(s) you wanna employ as a moderator(s) and if he or she feels the pay is not too good, he or she can back out. It is not a do or die affairs.

Im available for the post of a moderator if you don't mind.
Re: How Do You Compensate A Forum Moderator? by wazobianaija: 9:35am On May 17, 2022
Nairalandar:
I doubt if you will see moderators coming out to tell you the real gist.

Just try and negotiate with the person(s) you wanna employ as a moderator(s) and if he or she feels the pay is not too good, he or she can back out. It is not a do or die affairs.

Im available for the post of a moderator if you don't mind.
Thanks for this info, i may have to edit the post probably they can talk to me privately.
Re: How Do You Compensate A Forum Moderator? by Sified(m): 3:19pm On May 17, 2022
wazobianaija:

Thanks for this info, i may have to edit the post probably they can talk to me privately.
I'm available to help manage your forum. Publishing posts, ensuring contents are in alignments etc

(1) (Reply)

Get Free POS Terminals For Your Business / C-Recruitment Jobs / Funds Exchanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.