Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks (17275 Views)

Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 / Dollar Hits All-time Low, Crosses N1,500 At Official Market / FG Outlaws Black Market FOREX Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:48am On May 17, 2022
Niggar just got richer... grin grin grin tongue

Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by justmondris: 8:48am On May 17, 2022
Lololololol they have removed Aboki fx from the the blame list. Ahhahahahah

1 Like

Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by Luckygurl(f): 8:49am On May 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Abeg make una advise me

I have $27000 starched out since. Is it not time cash out?
I bought them when it was 484, infact I regret not converting my entire savings
Hold onto it. It doesn’t look like it’d drop soon

1 Like

Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by seanWetchen: 8:49am On May 17, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Did u make money when it dipped few days
ago?

Nahhh I just bought it today. Planning on holding for a long time though!
Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by lexy2014: 8:49am On May 17, 2022
Mooh247:

What exactly is Tinubu's business with nigerian Economic and monetary policy

PDP already confessed to hording forex in the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i3-QckIrtM

Why are u sounding guilty? I said that "Tinubu, buhari, osinbajo and APC are replenishing the dollar stock in the nigerian economy". Is that a bad thing or did I tell a lie?

Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by na2016: 8:50am On May 17, 2022
TheKingsmann:
He's a big disgrace to the igbo tribe, an incompetent and a failure like his master Buhari

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by Mooh247: 8:51am On May 17, 2022
lexy2014:

Why are u sounding guilty? I said that "Tinubu, buhari, osinbajo and APC are replenishing the dollar stock in the nigerian economy". Is that a bad thing or did I tell a lie?

Leave Tinubu Jagaban out of this, he is a private citizen, a philanthropist and a business man his job isn't to replenish naira

Now help us interpret the video below

PDP live and direct

1 Like

Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by lexy2014: 8:54am On May 17, 2022
Mooh247:

Leave Tinubu Jagaban out of this, he is a private citizen, a philanthropist and a business man his job isn't to replenish naira

Now help us interpret the video below

PDP live and direct

You haven't answered my questions:

Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by mywells: 8:55am On May 17, 2022
When it's raining instead of people to be thinking of farming they would be thinking of sex,here we found our self's,aboki Bambiala are handling dollars with illiteracy.
Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by pcagbaji(m): 8:55am On May 17, 2022
seanWetchen:
New Update!!!!

Buy Terra Luna and secure your future!!!!

I don't like buhari, I swear On God!!!!

Clowns!!!!!
Luna has crash
Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by LegalWolf: 8:56am On May 17, 2022
Realists:
The Nyamiri Cbn governor has set new record, imagine a greedy Jew has shown the world, why it's dangerous to give them public pot to manage.
I agree the CBN governor is a buf00n. However, you don't need to blame his tribe or ethnic group for this mess

5 Likes

Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by specialmati(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2022
Mooh247:

Everyone knows APC doesn't like " Kwaraption" Buhari integrity and Pastor Osinbajo don't like money

Listen to PDP flagbearer

grin grin grin grin grin PDP they learn where APC they the kind bullion van we will see this period fit reach 40
Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by Missionaire: 8:58am On May 17, 2022
Amerengues2:
There is no sight of resurrection of the dollar but a continuous shameful steep of the dollar to naira.

We are not an exporting country again. In fact, the problem of Nigeria isn't exportation of Agricultural produce as opined by experts;

Nigeria's superiority in cocoa production has been dwarfed by Ghana and Cote d voire. However,we produce cocoa, export it to foreigners, they process it to chocolates and make X5 of it, then we import it as chocolate. Countries that have no cocoa farms are making a lot from our cocoa.

We are among the top producers of cassava, we pride ourselves in it. Apart from fufu, and garri, what else? However, the Chinese come here, but cassava chips. They produced starch from it; Produced ethanol; produced starch etc.

Heard of an account of an Indian that came to Ogbomosho to buy Cashew worth 450million. They take it back, process it and get oil, they even roast it and get multiple folds from it yet the producers languishes in poverty.

As much as too much importation is doing much harm to us, the archaic exportation of raw products does greater harm without processing. We can keep counting!

Even crude oil is being exported without refined and we import refined one. Spending 1.4tr on subsidy and managing refineries that are not functional.

The problem remains- we import back our goods at premium price.

All the cocoa farmers in West and south have turned Okada riders in Lagos.

In sum, dollar will continue to rise in as much as we are not willing to diversify.

Agriculture isn't the way but processing of those products to get greater gains. Though this dollar scarcity is politically induced.

IamMichael
Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by blueAgent(m): 9:06am On May 17, 2022
ufuosman:
Buhari nothing u no fit spoil

What he cannot spoil does not exist.
Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by Elogy(m): 9:11am On May 17, 2022
Realists:
The Nyamiri Cbn governor has set new record, imagine a greedy Jew has shown the world, why it's dangerous to give them public pot to manage.
Stop exposing your illiteracy in public domain,he manages monitry policy while your almajery sister manages the fiscal policies which Play's a vital role on the economy.

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by sinkhole: 9:18am On May 17, 2022
Realists:
What of aboki AGF that stole 80-bilion naira, are they good to be trusted with public purse too?

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by Nobody: 9:20am On May 17, 2022
As an analyst in projected investment and expert in forecasting on investment turnover. I will figure my years of pain to say that staying put in Realtor as an Estate Property Retailer generate a whooping amount of money than any industry you may want to think about.

In as much that Forex Trading is booming with lot of profit, ensure you invest in the rightful channel like Real Estate Business, RAOLAK PROPERTY LIMITED.

Presently, raolak Property Limited offers such a foresighted opportunity for Ibadan residences with it FOUR(4) solid Estate on for Development;
CRYSTAL ESTATE (Agbegide, off Odo-Ona Elewe Ibadan)
DIAMOND ESTATE (Elerumoke, off Ajia road, Egbeda, Ibadan)
ELITE ESTATE (Behind IITA, along Ajibode, Ibadan)
EVERGREEN ESTATE (Alore, along Ijaye Iseyin Road, Moniya).

The Estate provides relevant documents approved by the State like; Deeds of Assignment, C of O and Registered survey.
Also, infrastructures like Perimeter Fencing, Assessable road Network, Gate Housing, Electricity and Drainage.

BOOM!!! YOUR CHANCE TO BECOME A 'LAND-LORD' is right in your hand with raolak PROPERTY LIMITED. We allow 10% initial deposit with outright, 6 month, 1 year or 2 years flexible payment plan.

Our office is at raolak HUB, Iyana Church, Ibadan.
or contact (Adebayo): 0.7.0.6.2.0.8.2.4.5.5
visit our website::: www.rpl.ng

#Real Estate #Realtor #Community #Housing #Homes #Landlord #Development #Estate Management #Ibadan #Oyo state #Nigeria #Seyi Makinde #Lam Adesina #Oluyole #IITA #University of Ibadan #UI

Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by Omooba77: 9:24am On May 17, 2022
Despite putting Abokifex offline.....
Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by 07kjb: 9:26am On May 17, 2022
Any one endorsed by buhari shouldn't win election in Nigeria... the country is gone

LET all IGBOS join hand to achieve our BIAFRA BIKONU
Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by Nobody: 9:30am On May 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Abeg make una advise me

If this is true, don't sell yet. Just hold on a bit longer. Within the next 7 days, the naira will fall even further, and I'm speculating at least 620 naira to a dollar. Once the primaries for the senate and house of reps begin, the market circulation of foreign currencies is going to pick up slowly which in turn will see a slow appreciation of the naira. So if you must sell, do it between 22nd and 23rd of this month.

I'm equally watching the market with keen eyes cause I have foreign currencies to sell.

3 Likes

Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:55am On May 17, 2022
Maxymilliano:
it is safe to conclude that this useless regime has been a curse to the citizens than blessings ..
More than safe. Speak on it. You're covered
Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by SuRamzy: 10:04am On May 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Abeg make una advise me

nope wait it will hit N700 by november. Possibly N900 after 2023 election.
Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by Princeton92(m): 10:10am On May 17, 2022
Politicians doing this to favour themselves in this election period
Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by InvertedHammer: 10:16am On May 17, 2022
/
Damn! Each time I put out a prediction on naira, it happens sooner than I anticipated.

Let's gun for N700 before Buhari leaves Aso Rock.

/
Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:20am On May 17, 2022
Is osibande the dwarfy lying pastor no longer handling economy
Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by seunak2016: 10:24am On May 17, 2022
Kingozymandias:
How much is pounds I have about £2000 to change any idea OP? Google is showing me nonsense
you no get any aboki number, na the real deal be that. forget google nonsense rate
Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by AbuAeesha: 10:39am On May 17, 2022
Amerengues2:
There is no sight of resurrection of the dollar but a continuous shameful steep of the dollar to naira.

We are not an exporting country again. In fact, the problem of Nigeria isn't exportation of Agricultural produce as opined by experts;

Nigeria's superiority in cocoa production has been dwarfed by Ghana and Cote d voire. However,we produce cocoa, export it to foreigners, they process it to chocolates and make X5 of it, then we import it as chocolate. Countries that have no cocoa farms are making a lot from our cocoa.

We are among the top producers of cassava, we pride ourselves in it. Apart from fufu, and garri, what else? However, the Chinese come here, but cassava chips. They produced starch from it; Produced ethanol; produced starch etc.

Heard of an account of an Indian that came to Ogbomosho to buy Cashew worth 450million. They take it back, process it and get oil, they even roast it and get multiple folds from it yet the producers languishes in poverty.

As much as too much importation is doing much harm to us, the archaic exportation of raw products does greater harm without processing. We can keep counting!

Even crude oil is being exported without refined and we import refined one. Spending 1.4tr on subsidy and managing refineries that are not functional.

The problem remains- we import back our goods at premium price.

All the cocoa farmers in West and south have turned Okada riders in Lagos.

In sum, dollar will continue to rise in as much as we are not willing to diversify.

Agriculture isn't the way but processing of those products to get greater gains. Though this dollar scarcity is politically induced.

IamMichael
fact!
unfortunately most of the leaders know this,but not ready to implement for selfish interest.
Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by nextstep(m): 10:41am On May 17, 2022
Painintheass221:
Blame Russia

grin grin embarassed embarassed undecided undecided

seriously, the effects of the russo-ukrainian conflict is overwhelming

Let's not forget to blame abokifx, palmwine tappers, onion sellers, students, and okada riders for the worsening situation. grin
Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by peculi(f): 10:43am On May 17, 2022
Just invest your money on real asset (Real Estate)
Or start trading REAL ESTATE. Do not leave your money lying fallow in the bank.

Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by namo77: 10:48am On May 17, 2022
Are they still blaming AbokiFX?

Senseless people

1 Like

Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by odaniel1(m): 11:01am On May 17, 2022
Okechukwu my Aza man, you predicted this by December '21. It has happened not too far from your predicted date. grin
All hail the Benjiz kiss
Re: Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:22am On May 17, 2022
SuRamzy:
nope wait it will hit N700 by november. Possibly N900 after 2023 election.
I'm sure you joking, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport / Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail / How Good Is Home/office Cleaning Business In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.