Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women (53416 Views)

"We Don't Mind If Our Husbands Cheat On Us With Prostitutes" / Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) / Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by Oracleforce: 2:26pm On May 17, 2022
see the association of Nyamiri jobless and useless women...

the chest-beater crew on this platform will still come and defend their nonsense...
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by Cromagnon: 2:27pm On May 17, 2022
SmartProf:
I'm too sure most of the young women whose actions triggered this protest were amongst those condemning Yul Edochie online. For the older women, if you want to have rest, pls just break the legs of those young lazy female hawks whose only source of income are people's husbands..immediately they become disabled, their market no go sell again.
or they dress sexy and lose weight?
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by dododawa1: 3:24pm On May 17, 2022
African and Nigeria is something else
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by iykee101(m): 3:27pm On May 17, 2022
Madam make you dey wear same thing in other to seduce your hubby at home since na indecent dress to attract him to go outside
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by Aboki99(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2022
Aren't Chritians monogamous any longer?
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by edoairways: 3:41pm On May 17, 2022
EmeraldJD:
When we say monogamy is not our culture una no go hear. Encourage your husbands to take in these young women as wives.
Nobody is stopping them however they should not involve the church in their wedding ceremonies. This days, you rarely see a lady that wouldn't opt in for just traditional wedding. It is either they opt in for court wedding which most men hate or church wedding. They find it difficult to stick to one wedding
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by splashbaby(m): 3:45pm On May 17, 2022
donbenie:
Says the Afonja Urchin ,whose Mama had 7 children for 6 different men.. undecided
The thing pain am, Oloriburuku, wayward flat headed monster. Children of hate and perdition. Victims and slaves of the Nigerian state.
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by edoairways: 3:47pm On May 17, 2022
iykee101:
Madam make you dey wear same thing in other to seduce your hubby at home since na indecent dress to attract him to go outside
Even if she does that, her husband might still look elsewhere. insatiable desire of man had resulted in search of new things. Society was able to cage women using religion and culture.
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by prettysassygirl(f): 3:59pm On May 17, 2022
Divoc19:
These women no get work
Owerri women are lazy and prefer to stay at home and not work,that's why they have time for such nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by gaspology(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2022
Women are funny characters. You'll think it's love at play. Nay! It's not love at all, rather
it's a struggle for control of a man's resources. Greedy things. On polygamy I stand. If you must be the cash cow, you really need to have choices and alternatives at all times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by Plugsk(m): 4:19pm On May 17, 2022
As in eh, very very unattractive to the eye because of no maintenance
xynerise:
With this their dressing, I don't blame the man grin
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by Uchedizzy(f): 4:21pm On May 17, 2022
Lol this one is laughable, owerri girls no send them, most of those girls are after the money nothing else .
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by storm001(m): 4:39pm On May 17, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Are they not the same women that gave birth to the girls without proper upbringing

No mind them.
They want to eat there cake and have it.
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by Foxtrox: 5:03pm On May 17, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Are they not the same women that gave birth to the girls without proper upbringing

God bless you for this.
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by MNDY(m): 5:41pm On May 17, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Your gender should have self control too.

Self-control. For how long will he be able to control himself with multiple temptations everywhere out here? All these factors have been considered before these women came out to protest against the ladies and not their men and it's the reason why we blame your gender in these things more than men. Especially that power that your gender holds to Agree or Disagree.
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by Bbbw: 5:41pm On May 17, 2022
grin
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:37pm On May 17, 2022
MNDY:

Self-control. For how long will he be able to control himself with multiple temptations everywhere out here? All these factors have been considered before these women came out to protest against the ladies and not their men and it's the reason why we blame your gender in these things more than men. Especially that power that your gender holds to Agree or Disagree.
There is no temptation anywhere the thing already exist in your heart that is why you men fall victim because you can't resist it.
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by Danmisra(m): 6:38pm On May 17, 2022
Realist12:
A lot of problems have been solved by our fore fathers, but the westernized African is dropping his culture . We wouldn't be talking of snatching of husbands if Polygamy is normal. We have several ladies above 40yr not yet married . This house wives should pity spinsters too.
Wow, you have said it all. nothing but the truth.
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by MNDY(m): 7:01pm On May 17, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
There is no temptation anywhere the thing already exist in your heart that is why you men fall victim because you can't resist it.

Wrong.
Even you would want to have something attractive immediately you set eyes on it.
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:38pm On May 17, 2022
EmeraldJD:
When we say monogamy is not our culture una no go hear. Encourage your husbands to take in these young women as wives.

Don't mind the woke idiotttsss..

Na Dem go Wail tire..
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:50pm On May 17, 2022
MNDY:

Wrong.
Even you would want to have something attractive immediately you set eyes on it.
Then you close your eyes or ignore the thing that want to put you in trouble
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by Otasikwe(m): 8:20pm On May 17, 2022
What's goes around must surely comes around KARMA
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:02pm On May 17, 2022
Jus look at this women sad some women need to start takin good care of themselves. If any of them was my wife I'll definitely do d same
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by saxby(f): 11:55pm On May 17, 2022
Lol, funny thing is that many of these women were husband snatchers too when they were young. It's more like a karma thing for many.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by Enny2013(f): 6:15am On May 18, 2022
Nawao! It's like dey ar jobless too.
My mum would b too busy for all dese.
A career woman won't even think of dis.

I so much luv my husband,but no man worth dis stress to me.i hate unnecessary stress.i can't even fight a side chick. I so much value my self-worth.
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by MNDY(m): 3:45pm On May 18, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Then you close your eyes or ignore the thing that want to put you in trouble

No be human-being you be?
You can always hold yourself and never fall ba?
You see no fault with your gender in all these. And they are the major issue.
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by Magnoliaa(f): 7:51pm On May 19, 2022
AfroKnight:
This is an illegal protest. These women must be arrested and charged for public disturbance or something like that grin

You cannot force men stick to faithfulness. Leave these young girls alone.

O wa la ra e. undecided Shior.
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin Afroknight will only stop on 100th wife.
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by Magnoliaa(f): 9:14pm On May 19, 2022
Persephone1:

Ahhh. How you take know Afro's philandering ways?
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by AfroKnight: 12:02pm On May 20, 2022
Persephone1:
It’s not illegal
Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by AfroKnight: 12:04pm On May 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ehn, thank you

Re: Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women by Magnoliaa(f): 5:12pm On May 20, 2022
AfroKnight:
Ehn, thank you

cheesy How have you been, legit talk?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man / Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) / I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.