Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Deliverance By Holiness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance By Holiness (260 Views)

Classification Of Angels By Holiness / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance By Holiness by FreshGreen: 8:56am On May 17, 2022
DELIVERANCE BY HOLINESS
“But on Mount Zion will be deliverance; it will be holy, and Jacob will possess his inheritance.” Obadiah 1:17

Some years ago, I received a text message on my phone, it reads,

“Sir, I need deliverance from ogboni cult group. Our leader is a spirit being that has power to command anything; he can appear and reappear anywhere. He lives in the air, many pastors are members too and top politicians in this country. I want to leave them but am afraid because of the covenant and oath I took with them”

I later called him, and let him know that there was no prayer or deliverance program that could deliver him except salvation in Jesus Christ, that genuine salvation in Jesus Christ would not only deliver him from evil group but deliver his soul from eternal judgment. I also told him that this salvation is not a shortcut for relief temporal attack, but a total surrender to the lordship of Jesus Christ – meaning that he should make a decision for genuine salvation in Jesus Christ that will transform him entirely, not just a means to be free from evil group. He was ready to surrender his life to Jesus Christ, I told him to forget the issue of the evil group and focus on his relationship with Jesus and his eternal life in Him. He prayed and surrendered his life to Jesus Christ.

After praying with him and leading him to Jesus Christ, he asked, “what about the cult group, the covenant, the demonic leader?” I told him not to be concerned about that, but to focus on his personal relationship with Jesus, reading his Bible, studying it, and making amendment of his life, that it is not his responsibility to be concerned about the evil forces, God would take care of that, but his concern is to start a new life of holiness and righteousness. At initial he was so afraid to talk with me on phone, saying the group was monitoring him, but I made him to understand that Jesus was with him to save him more than the demons that would destroy him.

Since then we have been talking on phone, his spiritual life has been going forward, he started doing the necessary restitutions, confessing to his wife all his unfaithfulness, and all others. The last time he called me, he has been doing fine in the Lord, I asked him about the demonic evil group, and he said he never heard from them again. God has been wonderful!

PERMANENT DELIVERNACE
If you found yourself in cultic or any evil group, they may tell you there is no way out! Yes, there is no way out except Jesus Christ, He is the only Way, Truth and Life. What you need is simple – Genuine salvation in Jesus Christ. You must genuinely repent from all your sins, confess and forsake them and start a wonderful new life in Jesus Christ. You don’t need a pastor or bishop before you do that, you can do that right away and Jesus will set you from, not only from that evil group but from all your sins and eternal sorrow.

PERSISTENT BONDAGE
Many people are suffering from bondage and attacks of enemies, they are looking for deliverance, and many churches and pastors and misleading them with all sorts of “enemies fall down and die”, fasting and prayers, anointing program, deliverance services, and etc. while those people continue in sins and worldliness. What type of deliverance are you looking for while you are still under the bondage of sin? The all-round deliverance you need is salvation in Jesus Christ. I am not talking about answering altar call, but genuine salvation that starts a new life in Jesus Christ.

Many people do not understand the meaning or magnitude of this salvation in Jesus. When you are genuinely saved, He delivers you from sins and every form of bondage of Satan and enemies, physically and spiritually, sickness, past covenants and commitment, and you become a new creature in Him, He begins to fight your battle for you; your only fight is the good fight of faith. No genuine child of God is bound to remain in bondage of attack, curse, evil covenants, and hereditary curse or evil, because everything has becomes new in Christ, and greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world. 1 John 4:4.

BUT WHY?
But why do we see many children of God being attacked by evil forces, suffering from hereditary curses? The answer is simple – it’s according to their faith. Many are ignorance of the victory in Jesus Christ, they live in perpetual bondage even in the freedom in Christ. Many churches are misleading people that salvation in Jesus Christ cannot totally set them free every bondage. It will only be according to your faith – what you believe is what becomes of you.

When the boat of the disciples was sinking in the lake, they were so afraid and troubled, then they cried to Jesus for help, but Jesus did not say the situation was normal, but he asked them, “Where is your faith” Luke 8:25. So, it is possible for Jesus to be present in the boat of your life and still sink, simply because you’ve lost your faith. It is better you get your lost faith in Him before you get lost forever.

Faith in Jesus Christ means being victorious in Christ over Satan, principalities, powers, evil people, program, and plans of enemies. You see, Satan will not first attach a child of God except he first attacks his faith in Christ. When your faith in Christ is not victorious over all, then you will be defeated at some point. If you or your pastor makes you believe that generational curse can still have power over your life after you are saved, so it will. If you believe enemies can attack you, so it will be. That is the reason you see the set of Christians who pray problematic prayer never stop praying such prayer, because they are never free. It will simply be according to your faith.

I heard a story about a pastor; a young girl who was possessed of evil power walked to him and asked him, “Sir is there anybody that evil power cannot overcome?” The pastor said no, that anybody could be attacked and overcome by evil power. The pastor was attacked and killed that same night, because he confessed it by himself.

Deliverance does not come by all these problematic enemy fall down and die, special deliverance program, prayer city Mountain and marathon prayer, but total deliverance comes by genuine salvation in Jesus Christ.

NOTE: Many Christians also remain under bondage of enemies because of unsettled restitution, while they are busy praying and fasting for deliverance. Unsettled restitution exposes believers to old curses, covenants, attacks and persistent bondage of the devil and loss of heaven at the end.

CONCLUSION
If you are in any evil cult or covenant, the only way out is salvation in Jesus Christ through repentance, and that you can do now! If you are suffering from any attacks of the devil or if you want to live a victorious life in Jesus and live in eternal blessing with Him, surrender all to Him, start a new life in Him, settle every restitution, serve the Lord and stand firm in faith!

God bless you!

Gideon Akande, the Evangelist.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Friday, May 20,2022 / Our Campaign Against Restricted Threads Must Continue / Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.