Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body (4871 Views)

Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC / What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / 8-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Walks 2KM Every Morning To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by micahecarter123: 8:58am On May 17, 2022
I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW91V9c6YMc

Have you ever attempted planking before?

Do you enjoy it?

It doesn't matter if you enjoy planking or not; if you want to increase your fitness, you should plank for at least one minute every morning.

Planks are one type of bodyweight exercise that will never go out of style, and the advantages of plank training are numerous.

So, what happens if you start practicing planks every morning for a minute?

Keep watching because we're going to discuss what happens to your body if you do a one-minute plank every morning.

Please stay tuned.

The importance of core strength.

There are various websites and blogs that outline how to strengthen your core muscles.

However, these sites frequently fail to clarify what core muscles are and why they are crucial to developing.

This is unexpected because core muscles are quite simple to explain.

Your core muscles are a group of muscles in your abdomen involved in almost all movements.

Core muscles, which are not found in your arms or legs, can assist in transmitting force from one limb to another or can be utilized in conjunction with arm or leg muscles to boost their efficacy.

As a result, having a solid core can help you move and exercise more efficiently.

They're also beneficial to other muscles in your stomach, such as your abdominals.

Your abdominal muscles are essential for supporting your back and spinal column, as well as aiding in injury prevention.

However, in order for them to be most effective, you must devote a significant amount of time to strengthening your core muscles.

The benefits of short planks include a significant development in your muscles overall, making them an incredibly useful workout to practice.

This occurred to my physique after I took a one-minute plank every morning.

Few exercises are as good at strengthening your core as a plank workout.

Planks, on the other hand, help significantly more than simply core strength, which is why many individuals like performing planks every morning by holding themselves in the plank position.

Your biceps, neck, and shoulder muscles will all be challenged and strained as well.

This promotes their growth and development, which is wonderful news for anyone who enjoys doing press-ups.

When you plank, you are supporting yourself with your arms and biceps, and your arm muscles are toned and strengthened as a result.

Planks are a wonderful alternative to other bicep-building workouts because of this.

Successful plank exercises improve the muscles in your buttocks as you move down your midsection.

Many workouts overlook these muscles, thus plank exercises provide another tremendous benefit.

Holding planks assist grow the muscles in your thighs in the same manner that you strengthen your biceps and your muscles.

Before we begin, we should be on the same page.

Before watching a video, don't forget to subscribe to our channel by clicking the subscribe button below and then clicking the bell icon every time you post a new video to be notified.

3 Likes

Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by Nobody: 11:51am On May 17, 2022
Some months ago I wld be very interested in this excercise. It's good if you have the rest of mind right now.

Pls check my signature and help me plssss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by DrBrainstorm(m): 12:48pm On May 17, 2022
Very true, most mornings I do 50 sit-ups, 50 squats, 50 push-ups and a minute or two of plank. With these you do not even need weight lifting if you just want to look very fit and not bulky.

4 Likes

Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by nairaman66(m): 1:19pm On May 17, 2022
DrBrainstorm:
Very true, most mornings I do 50 sit-ups, 50 squats, 50 push-ups and a minute or two of plank. With these you do not even need weight lifting if you just want to look very fit and not bulky.

Impressive! 50 press up is pretty challenging for me. Keep up the good work

5 Likes

Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by DrBrainstorm(m): 1:32pm On May 17, 2022
nairaman66:

Impressive! 50 press up is pretty challenging for me. Keep up the good work

Thanks. If you are beginner, it will be very difficult to do 50 push-ups at a go, you have to start by doing 10—15 everyday. Then as you get used to it, you increase it to 20—25,then continue that way until you reach your target which maybe 50 or even 60-70.

5 Likes

Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by nairaman66(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2022
DrBrainstorm:

Thanks. If you are beginner, it will be very difficult to do 50 push-ups at a go, you have to start by doing 10—15 everyday. Then as you get used to it, you increase it to 20—25,then continue that way until you reach your target which maybe 50 or even 60-70.

True. Consistency is difficult!
Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by TheWolfen(m): 2:16pm On May 17, 2022
Great!
Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by Sahnun91(m): 2:17pm On May 17, 2022
FORGET ABOUT ASUU AND READ ME
The strike has prevented me from moving forward. Rather than being at school learning, all I do is stay at home, wake, sleep, and engage myself in issues that are none of my business in the first place, so i change my mine to search for a scholarship on the following site. try your luck is genuine.
www.scholarshipmag.com
www.studygreen.org
Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by unnot21(m): 3:15pm On May 17, 2022
And not to forget, push-ups have different forms, the correct form of push-up is very hard
Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by BigYash: 3:17pm On May 17, 2022
unnot21:
And not to forget, push-ups have different forms, the correct form of push-up is very hard
Very Very difficult.

1 Like

Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by WantsandMore: 3:22pm On May 17, 2022
DrBrainstorm:

I used to do 200 though 50 x4. Does it even count ?

1 Like

Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by DrBrainstorm(m): 4:15pm On May 17, 2022
WantsandMore:
I used to do 200 though 50 x4. Does it even count ?
200 of what?

1 Like

Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by DrBrainstorm(m): 4:19pm On May 17, 2022
unnot21:
Yeah true, the link below shows the type I do.
https:///gifs/8fit-tsTsgT7v6wy5hYXI9U
Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by WantsandMore: 6:20pm On May 17, 2022
DrBrainstorm:

200 of what?
Press ups.
Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by boolet: 7:21pm On May 17, 2022
unnot21:
Absolutely! The best form is the military push up

Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by fattprince(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2022
DrBrainstorm:

I wonder how many years Bruce Lee practice to be able to pull off 1500 push ups. And also do push-ups with his thumb and middle finger. Also he did pull ups with only one hand. That guy is fvcking strong and fit.
Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by Oblongata: 9:24pm On May 17, 2022
You guys dey oppress me! I used to Carry 10g dumbbells every morning. When small improvement show like this, I dump the thing in my laundry room. I got a bicycle I have not managed to ride common one day. Bought Nintendo wii for my kids with belief I would be doing aerobics on it, for where? Started a gym center for my then jobless wife’s sister with the hope I would be going there by weekends, only went once. Tried swimming for like 5 mins and I realized I was aqua phobic. I come begin dey get better weight. Now I dey manage dey do 15 push ups and sit ups (upgrade from 10s). One day I will get there…

1 Like

Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by DrBrainstorm(m): 9:46pm On May 17, 2022
fattprince:

I wonder how many years Bruce Lee practice to be able to pull off 1500 push ups. And also do push-ups with his thumb and middle finger. Also he did pull ups with only one hand. That guy is fvcking strong and fit.
Sh*t that man was as solid as a rock, I wonder where he got all those strength from.

1 Like

Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by jamedley8: 10:23pm On May 17, 2022
Amazing
Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by chigoziri2403(m): 11:51pm On May 17, 2022
Envy people that have time for exercise
Once I wake up, straight to prepare for work
I don't have the luxury of time to do press up
Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by saxby(f): 12:04am On May 18, 2022
Nice write up, but I would have actually loved to see the effect on your body with a picture or something. Nevertheless, if you're into exercise and listening to music, I'll advice you use the Oraimo Freepod pro, it's sweat and dust resistant so you won't have worries of moisture affecting it while you train.

Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by ChoCho54(f): 5:37am On May 18, 2022
I planked a lot as beginner but now I find it a waste of my time because it doesn't challenge me.

Nice write up there Op. I will keep an eye on this space.
Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by Richy4(m): 6:46am On May 18, 2022
chigoziri2403:
Envy people that have time for exercise
Once I wake up, straight to prepare for work
I don't have the luxury of time to do press up

So do you work 24hrs year in year out?...u don't ever come back from work,.. u don't have Saturday or Sunday? Haba!! Buddy cheesy
Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by chigoziri2403(m): 6:59am On May 18, 2022
Richy4:

So do you work 24hrs year in year out?...u don't ever come back from work,.. u don't have Saturday or Sunday? Haba!! Buddy cheesy
I work on Saturday and Sundays
The weekend I don't work,I travel for my postdegree
Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by chigoziri2403(m): 7:00am On May 18, 2022
Richy4:

how do you do press up after 15 hours of work, I come back,no time to eat, straight to bed
Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by Richy4(m): 7:12am On May 18, 2022
chigoziri2403:
I work on Saturday and Sundays
The weekend I don't work,I travel for my postdegree

You can do it buddy.. only that u don't want to or create 15mins for it... The time u used in answering me right now is still time... It doesn't require dressing up for it or anything...

15mins of your break time everyday, in your place of work, u can just close the door... Pull shoes, and do 10 push ups only.. it doesn't need ceremony... what is required is dedication and willingness..
if u work in a crowded space, u find a secluded area where no one will see u..
After 10 push ups, u put your shoes back like nothing happened... there's time. It depends on what we do with it on a daily basis..

1 Like

Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by chigoziri2403(m): 11:46am On May 18, 2022
Richy4:

You can do it buddy.. only that u don't want to or create 15mins for it... The time u used in answering me right now is still time... It doesn't require dressing up for it or anything...

15mins of your break time everyday, in your place of work, u can just close the door... Pull shoes, and do 10 push ups only.. it doesn't need ceremony... what is required is dedication and willingness..
if u work in a crowded space, u find a secluded area where no one will see u..
After 10 push ups, u put your shoes back like nothing happened... there's time. It depends on what we do with it on a daily basis..
my place of work has over over 450 cameras , being effectively monitored, unless it's inside toilet, you want me to exercise
Bro,
I understand you,
But you can not understand me
Let's leave it at that
Re: I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by MissKudoswrite(f): 7:15pm On Jan 26
Very difficult, but its a nice one

(1) (Reply)

Admission Opportunity@ UI Education Prog Center In F.C.E Osiele Abeokuta / Creative Art And Fine Art Second Term Examinations Primary 1 Primary 2 Primary 4 / Mba For Cheap In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.