Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body (435 Views)

What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas / The Massive Corruption At The Government Hospital Where I Did My NYSC: Ex Corper / I Did A 2 Minute Plank Every Day And This Is What Happened To My Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body by micahecarter123: 9:07am On May 17, 2022
I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW91V9c6YMc

Have you ever attempted planking before?

Do you enjoy it?

It doesn't matter if you enjoy planking or not; if you want to increase your fitness, you should plank for at least one minute every morning.

Planks are one type of bodyweight exercise that will never go out of style, and the advantages of plank training are numerous.

So, what happens if you start practicing planks every morning for a minute?

Keep watching because we're going to discuss what happens to your body if you do a one-minute plank every morning.

Please stay tuned.

The importance of core strength.

There are various websites and blogs that outline how to strengthen your core muscles.

However, these sites frequently fail to clarify what core muscles are and why they are crucial to developing.

This is unexpected because core muscles are quite simple to explain.

Your core muscles are a group of muscles in your abdomen involved in almost all movements.

Core muscles, which are not found in your arms or legs, can assist in transmitting force from one limb to another or can be utilized in conjunction with arm or leg muscles to boost their efficacy.

As a result, having a solid core can help you move and exercise more efficiently.

They're also beneficial to other muscles in your stomach, such as your abdominals.

Your abdominal muscles are essential for supporting your back and spinal column, as well as aiding in injury prevention.

However, in order for them to be most effective, you must devote a significant amount of time to strengthening your core muscles.

The benefits of short planks include a significant development in your muscles overall, making them an incredibly useful workout to practice.

This occurred to my physique after I took a one-minute plank every morning.

Few exercises are as good at strengthening your core as a plank workout.

Planks, on the other hand, help significantly more than simply core strength, which is why many individuals like performing planks every morning by holding themselves in the plank position.

Your biceps, neck, and shoulder muscles will all be challenged and strained as well.

This promotes their growth and development, which is wonderful news for anyone who enjoys doing press-ups.

When you plank, you are supporting yourself with your arms and biceps, and your arm muscles are toned and strengthened as a result.

Planks are a wonderful alternative to other bicep-building workouts because of this.

Successful plank exercises improve the muscles in your buttocks as you move down your midsection.

Many workouts overlook these muscles, thus plank exercises provide another tremendous benefit.

Holding planks assist grow the muscles in your thighs in the same manner that you strengthen your biceps and your muscles.

Before we begin, we should be on the same page.

Before watching a video, don't forget to subscribe to our channel by clicking the subscribe button below and then clicking the bell icon every time you post a new video to be notified.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria / Nysc Relocation And Direct Posting At Payment After Confirmation . / �Medical Fitness Certificate For NYSC��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.