Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

What Young People Do For Money In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Young People Do For Money In Nigeria (152 Views)

See What Young Women Are Doing To Become Virgins Again / What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) / Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Young People Do For Money In Nigeria by KingsleyOnwuka1(m): 9:42am On May 17, 2022
In the idea of Philosopher John Locke: man is at liberty to own property, and the first property of man is himself. Perhaps this is the underlying philosophy for the DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF MAN 1789 wherein it is stated that MAN IS AT LIBERTY TO DO EVERYTHING THAT DOES NOT HARM ANOTHER MAN.

More so, man is a rational being capable of knowing what is best for himself. Therefore man's liberty of choice is both fundamental and essential, even also constitutional (to the extent that no harm is posed to another man).

That is my basic understanding of the Liberal ideology to which I belong.

People are at liberty to use their body (their own body) for sex, even with a dog or any other animal, for money or even for nothing.
This is what I have to say about the trending video of sex-with-dog incident.

Then again, a little to the left, a little to the right (according to a former Head of State in Nigeria). I don't know whether that is apt for this. But despite my liberal stand, let me be on the side of preservation of public motility here.
The sex-with-dog incident is already bad (from the standpoint of morality). But what makes it very bad is the public display of it through the online circulated video. Very bad because:
1. It is irritating and psychologically harmful to the sight of many people.
2. It is capable of encouraging and promoting desperation for quick wealth on the part of young people, which is already a big problem in our society today.

If you bring yourself down so low to have sex with an animal for even any amount of money, how will you enjoy the money? Imagine the humiliation, the shame, the loss of dignity, the damage to reputation, the psychological discomfort during and after the act, the risk of disease, the risk of physical harm by the animal during the act, and so on.

Some things are just not worth it. Any amount of money for sex with an animal is not worth it, not at all.
My opinion anyway

Kingsley Onwuka

(1) (Reply)

PMP Certification / Facts About Amazon KDP / Wizkid Exceeds 1 Billion Streams On Apple Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.