Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught (70508 Views)

Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo / Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. / Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by almarthins(m): 3:31pm On May 17, 2022
Zonefree:
They gave him a girlfriend cheesy cheesy

Imagine after beating him and they gave him a girlfriend like siofra or Iyaebe...double tragedy cry

grin grin grin
Our nairaland bae
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by kofimoses: 3:33pm On May 17, 2022
I trust my people. We no dey tolerate nonsense. cheesy good for the thief, let him go and steal again.
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by newdawnlive: 3:34pm On May 17, 2022
That's is what we call civilization, not my country anything nal kill 2 wrong don't make a right. always think before do evil, if the person u want to kill come to b ur brother, cousin, sister, child or friend how will u feel. we believe we're civilized but our attitudes is like 1820 people.
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Evidenx(m): 3:35pm On May 17, 2022
grin grin wow this nice,they just made me love life again...There is value for human life. I salute the Ghanaians.
I watch all the video,after clearing the gutter,he took his bath,they gave him clothes and bought him food and even gave him a girlfriend. ..
Wow am relocating to Ghana,they respect life unlike the animals in the north that killed and burnt Deborah.

1 Like

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by stamapro(m): 3:40pm On May 17, 2022
Good one there, they should have equally handed him over to Ghana police after the good treatment. He should face the consequences of stealing legally. This will discourage other would be thieves, who will mis interpret the kind gesture to mean stealing pays afterwards.
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by BinamRex: 3:40pm On May 17, 2022
Classicpounds:
A thief identified as Aliyu John has been severely dealt with by residents of a neighborhood he went to steal from. The thief said to be a Nigerian was caught stealing a phone at Akotolane in Accra, the capital of Ghana.

After he was dealt with by the shop owner and residents around, he was given food to eat and to seal the game beautifully, they gave him a beautiful girlfriend to be with.

Meanwhile, before they did all these goodies to him, he was made to distill a dirty gutter with his bare hands after which he was given the food to eat. He was also made to bath and they changed his clothes for him. The thief was treated like a king even though he did something that society frowns on.

He was given four balls of banku with fish and he finished it all, a sign to indicate that he was starving and was on the verge of death. Take a look at some photos and videos from the scene below;

https://twitter.com/_rahims/status/1525652326450601989

OP, stop spreading disinformation. They didn't beat him. They made him work; I guess they did that to make him understand the essence of dignity in labour and then, they took him to the shop he stole from and made him apologize. The shop owner forgave him and then they took him to a boutique, bought him some clothes, took him to a restaurant and bought him a meal. They didn't give him a girlfriend. The girl probably indicated an interest in him.

Ghanaians are more humane and sympathetic than Nigerians. Nigerians would have set him alight. The lady that showed interest in him saw him for what he was: a guy who decided to steal because he was hungry, not someone who was born to be a thief. I bet he won't steal again. Kudos to Ghanaians. Everyone deserves a second chance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by BinamRex: 3:42pm On May 17, 2022
Evidenx:
grin grin wow this nice,they just made me love life again...There value for human life. I salute the Ghanaians.
I watch all the video,after clearing the gutter,he took his bath,they gave him clothes and bought him food and even gave him a girlfriend. ..
Wow am relocating to Ghana, they respect life unlike the animals in the north that killed and burnt Deborah.

I condemn how Deborah was murdered, but don't they burn criminals in the South?
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by dochenaj: 3:43pm On May 17, 2022
What did the "girlfriend" do wrong to deserve a poor, hungry thief. grin
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Evidenx(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2022
BinamRex:

I condemn how Deborah was murdered, but don't they burn criminals in the South?
IN THE SOUTH HARDEN CRIMINALS WHO TERROISE THE PEOPLE ARE BURNT NOT AN INNOCENT DEFENSELESS SCHOOL GIRL.
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by kals4luv990(m): 3:48pm On May 17, 2022
Zonefree:

Imagine after beating him and they gave him a girlfriend like siofra or Iyaebe...double tragedy cry
my broda no b death afta death b dat?
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by kerry57: 3:50pm On May 17, 2022
That thief said he is from Ogun state.
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by harmony75: 3:50pm On May 17, 2022
Girlfriend? So she will be his accomplice next time? jobless people.
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by kals4luv990(m): 3:51pm On May 17, 2022
DeKelz:
Hmmmm.....no wonder he left Nigeria to steal in Ghana....... just imagine its a Ghanaian that stole in Nigeria!
na fried dead body chips for the go back ghana..
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Musty112: 3:56pm On May 17, 2022
Yeyeoldman:

By their comments you shall know them. Nigeria is mostly occupied by Barbarians and Savages. Go do some study on the Scandinavian prison system which focuses more on Rehabilitation and you will see why the crime rate in that part of the world is very low.
You are disappointed that they did not Roast and Barbecue him for you to eat? The amount of hypocrisy in Nigeria is disturbing. Everyone is condemning Deborah's gruesome murder whereas everyday in southern Nigeria people are being lynched and burnt to death without recourse to the law.

Now my question are as follow;

1. If you have a working brain, what makes you think burning people to death is a lesser sin than stoning them to Death?

2. If the Northerners deserve condemnation and punishment why are we acting like these things don't happen down South every other day? ( A lot of innocent people have been burnt to death down south e.g aluu 4)

3. Why can't you see that this is a Nigerian problem and not a North- South Thing?

We need a new orientation. We still reason like Medieval Europeans. Unfortunately for the North, Religion is become a catalyst for these killings and barbarity. I dare to say it's the same thing down South. We don't see anything wrong with jungle justice, herein lies the problem.

So much anger in one post. I hope u heal from whatever you are battling cos true to god, I don't understand one message you are trying to pass.
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by AMI3(m): 3:56pm On May 17, 2022
On a second thought girls de cheap like that for Ghana?
How d take arrange for a bae sharpenly like that for him?

I hope d guy will take precautions next time
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Seredebe: 3:56pm On May 17, 2022
Enyi nwaanyi onye oshi
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Musty112: 3:57pm On May 17, 2022
dontrulee:

So, make them burn am?? grin

Is burning in your law?
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by BinamRex: 3:58pm On May 17, 2022
Evidenx:
IN THE SOUTH HARDEN CRIMINALS WHO TERROISE THE PEOPLE ARE BURNT NOT AN INNOCENT DEFENSELESS SCHOOL GIRL.

Innocent people have also been burned in the south too. Is there a law that allows a mob to burn a hardened criminal in Nigeria? I thought jungle justice is a criminal offence?
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by nickyj19: 4:04pm On May 17, 2022
Earthquakes:
The Nigerian Thief is lucky he didn't steal in Nigeria, else his Nigerians brothers would be jeering his barbecue

Thanks you Ghanian for sparing a life, infact for this kind act, Ghana jollof is the best
grin grin grin
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by planetx: 4:05pm On May 17, 2022
Ghanaians are obviously more civilized than Nigerians.
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by mozona(m): 4:07pm On May 17, 2022
I ave to go Ghana and steal
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by imagrg(m): 4:10pm On May 17, 2022
My question is, was he given the chance to knack the babe?
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 17, 2022
A worthy and commendable act of love from Ghanian there. You're aint the poor but truely rich Samaritan brother! Nigeria is also asking our brother to come home with his new find love to enjoy the sound of freedom we fought standing hard on for.

Presently, Ibadan is growing at a fast-train rate. We enjoy you join the wagon to invest in RAOLAK Property Limited.

Presently, RAOLAK Property Limited offers such a foresighted opportunity for Ibadan residences with it FOUR(4) solid Estate on for Development;
CRYSTAL ESTATE (Agbegide, off Odo-Ona Elewe Ibadan)
DIAMOND ESTATE (Elerumoke, off Ajia road, Egbeda, Ibadan)
ELITE ESTATE (Behind IITA, along Ajibode, Ibadan)
EVERGREEN ESTATE (Alore, along Ijaye Iseyin Road, Moniya).

The Estate provides relevant documents approved by the State like; Deeds of Assignment, C of O and Registered survey.
Also, infrastructures like Perimeter Fencing, Assessable road Network, Gate Housing, Electricity and Drainage.

BOOM!!!

YOUR CHANCE TO BECOME A 'LAND-LORD' is right in your hand with RAOLAK PROPERTY LIMITED. We allow 10% initial deposit with outright, 6 month, 1 year or 2 years flexible payment plan.

Our office is at RAOLAK HUB, Iyana Church, Ibadan.
or contact (ADEBAYO): 0.7.0.6.2.0.8.2.4.5.5

#Real Estate #Realtor #Community #Housing #Homes #Landlord #Development #Estate Management #Ibadan #Oyo state #Nigeria #Seyi Makinde #Lam Adesina #Oluyole #IITA #University of Ibadan #UI #Bus Terminal #Train #Oyo road #Ibadan Road #Iwo Road #Iyana Church

1 Like

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Chartey(m): 4:17pm On May 17, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Op,what is the proof that the guy is a Nigerian ? It's like every thief,every conman,every ritual killer caught in Ghana now must be a Nigerian ? Did you guys find Nigerian passport on him or something for you to quickly label him "a Nigerian" ? Mtchew,Ghanaians and their complex issues ! There is nothing those banku eaters can't do just to disparage Nigeria and Nigerians ! You guys are mad in that your tiny rathole enclave you call a country !

Have you watched the video? He said he's from Ogun State himself.
There are actually many Naija boys like that in Ghana with no skill, no education. How do they get jobs when they have nothing to offer? Their friends promise them heaven and when they get there, they realise life is not easy and they resort to crime.
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Gallantrugged: 4:24pm On May 17, 2022
This kind treatment... To tif go dey hungry you. Lol!
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by PetroDolla2020: 4:29pm On May 17, 2022
[s]
VEHINTOLAR:
Op,what is the proof that the guy is a Nigerian ? It's like every thief,every conman,every ritual killer caught in Ghana now must be a Nigerian ? Did you guys find Nigerian passport on him or something for you to quickly label him "a Nigerian" ? Mtchew,Ghanaians and their complex issues ! There is nothing those banku eaters can't do just to disparage Nigeria and Nigerians ! You guys are mad in that your tiny rathole enclave you call a country !
[/s]
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 17, 2022
Musty112:
As much as all of these catches the eyes, it is not the right thing to do. What message are we suppose to take from this? Steal and get this kind of treatment?. Laws and punishment are supposed to deter people in engaging in a particular act
Person weh no fear you na mugu. You have a very dark heart sir
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 17, 2022
Musty112:
As much as all of these catches the eyes, it is not the right thing to do. What message are we suppose to take from this? Steal and get this kind of treatment?. Laws and punishment are supposed to deter people in engaging in a particular act
Person weh no fear you na mugu. You have a very dark heart sirr
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by NaijaCars4sale: 4:39pm On May 17, 2022
This is hilarious
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by TheKingsmann(m): 4:40pm On May 17, 2022
Favaman:
grin I love this!!!

There is no gain in jungle justice.
Assuming it's the shithole Nigeria, they would have roasted the boy to ashes, useless and vile people
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by TheKingsmann(m): 4:41pm On May 17, 2022
Zonefree:

They didn't beat him
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by donhackaz: 4:47pm On May 17, 2022
Zonefree:

na iyaebe a wan make them give am grin grin

This Comrade na wayray. I swearugud grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.