Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application (45873 Views)

Sweden Officially Joins NATO, Ending Decades Of Neutrality / Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. / Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by gambojimeta: 3:37pm On May 17, 2022
msughdoo:
That's why nuclear war is a clear danger. He cannot fight conventional war on three fronts, but he can nuke them.

And other countries will watch as Russia nukes them shey? Moscow and St Petersburg would be evaporated if that happens and all because of madman's ego.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Cubalabloo(m): 3:38pm On May 17, 2022
ponishah:

Shame on you bro, keep living in the past
Don't think you know what you are talking about.
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Candidlady: 3:39pm On May 17, 2022
Bmaster:
You guys are grammatically funny!

How do I begin to state the relationship between all y'all three guys.

OK.

Ithink they are both high on something cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Igbofam: 3:39pm On May 17, 2022
msughdoo:
That's why nuclear war is a clear danger. He cannot fight conventional war on three fronts, but he can nuke them.

Nuclear bombs these days are a deterrent and not a necessity.

It was only a necessity when very few countries like USA and Russia had it but now that it is in the hands of more countries it is no longer a necessity.

Russia cannot deploy Nuclear arsenal against anyone just because they want to join NATO as sovereign countries who are entitled to deciding what is best for themselves.

Has anyone told Russia how to run Russia or made decisions for them before? If not, why do they think they can do same for other countries?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by BarrElChapo(m): 3:39pm On May 17, 2022
kogoshi:
Ok

If it was true. You'd never share with anyone in your lifetime frauddy grin

1 Like

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by guywitzerogal(m): 3:39pm On May 17, 2022
Igbofam:

The provocative one is Russia
and when you are expanding your land close to my house what are you doing.... So funny how we thinks that what ever the western world does is good and if someone else do the same is a crime..... God help us all

1 Like

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Cubalabloo(m): 3:40pm On May 17, 2022
BarrElChapo:

Your post is as useless as the bad English you typed.
The important thing is that you got my message.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Winters23: 3:41pm On May 17, 2022
God1000:
All the threats from Vladimir Putin has failed to deter Finland and Sweden.

This Putin is still living in the past, this is 21st century, you don't just bully countries anyhow and expect them to embrace you.

The same reason Taiwan is seeking stronger ties with US instead of its neighbour China

Lols

Taiwan is China

The greater China doesn’t need to invade Taiwan, there’s no need for that.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by kerry57: 3:41pm On May 17, 2022
[quote author=Cubalabloo post=112915777] Are you aware that Turkey is also against Finland joining NATO?[/quote
Add up Russia,turkey, china, India, Pakistan and co. They can't fight the west. Forget what u read, America, Britain, Israel, Germany, France and co can never tell u the true state of their nuclear arsenal until they get to the war front of their real enemy, then u will know. The west have been cooking up this moment for Putin to fall. He messed up big time. Its a trap. Sorry Russia will be worst than a third world country after all of this.

6 Likes

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 17, 2022
guywitzerogal:
oga Russia didn't just wake up and attack Ukraine.

They did. Since 2014 even, and the Ukranians even did nothing when the Russians took over Crimea and also helped the rebels in the eastern part.

Plus, you need to calm down, as this is really a conflict between the pro russian and pro western ukranians.

... We all are allowing western propaganda to affect our judgment.

Yeah, and it is right for Russia to invade other countries because USA?

The USA that invaded other countries and killed too many innocents, why can't Russia learn from that? Why did Russia follow the USA example of invading other countries? The same USA invasions that are still afflciting them up till now...Russia wants that too?

Ukraine is an independent nation and has the right to join up, even with Satan, without anyone invading them to stop them.

Or are you now going to justify every invasion by the USA , or Russia invading Afghanstan because 'security'?

Sigh.

INVASIONS ARE BAD, WHETHER US, RUSSIA, CHINA, EVEN NIGERIA.

We in Nigeria should've accepted the open grazing bill by buhari now, allowing the Fulani to come to our land and do as the like

Are there any grazing reserves in your state?

My state government said NO to Buhari's policy, and he agreed.

You guys should stop supporting people like Buhari and company and support leaders who will make us a manufacturing nation, not a nation that fights over oyel money.

. Nato is a treat to Russia soil and please don't blame Putin for defending his people, America will do the same if table turns.

Yes, America has done the same, and people have died in their numbers as a result...so why should Russia do the same thing as the USA?

Why support evil because 'USA has done evil'? USA was not right to invade other countries, so why should Russia follow them?

Better not back US or Russia. They would bomb your hometown if they found it justified their national interest.

4 Likes

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Bmaster(m): 3:43pm On May 17, 2022
Candidlady:

Ithink they are both high on something cheesy
swears! grin
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by OFFICIAL336: 3:44pm On May 17, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Are you aware that Turkey is also against Finland joining NATO?
Are you aware that NATO Sec Gen said Turkish grievances will be addressed?
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Cubalabloo(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2022
kerry57:

In the world that we live today, no leader has the monopoly of violence. I believe we are almost at the moment that west have been waiting for. I used to respect Putin before now but he messed up big time with Ukraine. The west set a trap for him with Ukraine and they got him gig time
Western powers have nothing to do to Russia. Any attempt to bring Russia down will only result to millions of death.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Eriokanmi: 3:44pm On May 17, 2022
superior1:
Putin how market?, NATO don share border with you now o, infact NATO don surround you ooo

If you do anyhow, russia go turn Stephen King Novel be that
A much closer border than Ukraine sef( Putin's initial fear and reason for attacking Ukraine). NATO will now be closer than anticipated. If it were America, they'd have thought of the long term effect of their action, not the immediate effect and that's why they don't strike anyhow. Putin messed up big time on this. My worry is, he's not going to be in power forever to defend the innocent Russians whom Putin had already created enmity for, the world over. It will take decades to clean this omen.

2 Likes

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by drnoel: 3:44pm On May 17, 2022
Cubalabloo:
As stupid as you?
The second most stupid comment
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by JustforMen: 3:45pm On May 17, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Remove the log in your eye before you remove the plank in my eye! Its spelt PROPERY!

This word is really hard oo ... You still used "propery" to correct properly? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Mccullum: 3:45pm On May 17, 2022
If China, North Korea or Russia attack any one of the NATO member states, NATO wont confront the two countries directly due to the fear of nuclear warfare. They will only resort to economic war with bundles of sanctions

Joining NATO only assured that country protection against aggression from weak nations.

Russia has exposed this in Syria and Ukraine. This forced the West of fighting in proximity.

2 Likes

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Igbofam: 3:45pm On May 17, 2022
guywitzerogal:
and when you are expanding your land close to my house what are you doing.... So funny how we thinks that what ever the western world does is good and if someone else do the same is a crime..... God help us all

You called it MY LAND and you said CLOSE TO YOUR HOUSE. Did I cross into your land?

My land is my territorial right and what I choose to do on it is none of your business.

7 Likes

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 17, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#770077][/color]

You are on point. Majority of them are Muslims. Is there any problem between Muslims and USA? They tend to hate US more than Israel. All I know is that US has Israel's back and they can't allow terrorists to foster

Actually, a lot of people back Putin worldwide....white supremacists, some Christians, a lot of third world citizens , and even Muslims

I even find the Muslim support strange..considering what Putin did to Chechnya and Dagestan....

3 Likes

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by emapeteum(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2022
Dawn91:

Try and spell rpoperly .. their not there

Olodo
The message has been sent. Stop being childish
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Eriokanmi: 3:47pm On May 17, 2022
pennywys:
cheesy
Same

NATO who couldn't save Ukraine?
Ukraine was never a member

2 Likes

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Tobies: 3:48pm On May 17, 2022
pennywys:
cheesy
Same

Ukraine is not a nato member

2 Likes

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 17, 2022
Mccullum:
If China, North Korea or Russia attack any one of the NATO member states, NATO wont confront the two countries directly due to the fear of nuclear warfare. They will only resort to economic war with bundles of sanctions

Joining NATO only assured that country protection against aggression from weak nations.

Russia has exposed this in Syria and Ukraine. This forced the West of fighting in proximity.

1.They haven't attacked a NATO country...and China and NK are miles away from a NATO country.

2.Ukraine is not a NATO member

3.If Russia attacks a NATO member, Article 5 would be invoked...nuclear or no nuclear war.

4.Before you start...I regard any invasion by US, Russia, China, etc as WRONG.

p.s Russia, US and Israel have a 'understanding' in Syria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Igbofam: 3:48pm On May 17, 2022
Winters23:

Lols

Taiwan is China

The greater China doesn’t need to invade Taiwan, there’s no need for that.

Taiwan is not China...China is Taiwan.

China of today broke away from Taiwan and not the other way around.

Taiwan should own China that you know today.

This is why Taiwan has her own Currency, her own Passport and her own President. They have absolutely nothing to do with China

5 Likes

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Miracle2020: 3:49pm On May 17, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Are you aware that Turkey is also against Finland joining NATO?
that doesn't mean that Turkey will fight alongside Russia. I listen to their reasons why they are against Sweden and I concluded it is an act of revenge. Sweden and Finland failed to support Turkey when they wanted to join a particular committee, now Turkey want to do same for them. While Putin is total rejection,he don't want NATO to befriend his neighbor, he is ready to go to war because of that.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Ndibuna: 3:49pm On May 17, 2022
pennywys:
cheesy
Same

You're ignorant. How could they save who isn't part of them. Be intelligent please

4 Likes

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Ben1022: 3:49pm On May 17, 2022
the world is getting crazier day by day

1 Like

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Cubalabloo(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2022
JustforMen:

This word is really hard oo ... You still used "propery" to correct properly? grin grin grin
Just a bad ass.
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:50pm On May 17, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Small, girl you get mind o. Telling an elder to keep quite?

Keep quiet and stop embarrassing yourself here.. grin
Why not face the op and stop blabbing.. cheesy
Little ignorant boy..
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by TenQ: 3:50pm On May 17, 2022
Cubalabloo:
There death warrant will be signed by Putin very soon!
Same you said concerning Ukraine!

Putin said to Ukraine: stop fighting (so that he can waltz in unchallenged)! The story has now changed but Putin's cheer leaders don't know yet

1 Like

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 17, 2022
Ben1022:
the world is getting crazier day by day

Always has been crazy, always.
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by titusmichael27(m): 3:50pm On May 17, 2022
That's why is good to have a thorough analysis on your business plans, investments, even with the kind of woman you want to marry, because you may end up marrying what your family has always been afraid of. Puttin was trying to avoid NATO on his burder line but end up having himself surrounded by NATO. If you really want something in this life, don't chase after it, just do the needful. "LOVE" was the necessary weapon but Putin's analyst could not think of it as something capable of bringing back his brothers against NATO.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty / BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran / Everything To Know About Ekweremadu, Wife Jail Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.