Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,115 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? (42188 Views)

Mazda 323 Auto / Is Mazda A Good Brand? And Is The Engine Cheap. / Is Mazda Cx9 A Good Car For Places With Many Bad Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by Xkonzult: 12:53am On Jun 29, 2022
obembet:
Clean first grade should be arround 1.2-1.3m max
U will need a good 08 ak 47 model with good precision..to buy toks of dis car 1.2 or 1.3...and u will still enter relevant better npf police FIB,STS case to use am...the importer no pick dollar for ground..
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by rafcrown(m): 12:55am On Jun 29, 2022
GOD BLESS YOU FOR SAYING THE TRUTH.
thoollz:
Everything has skyrocketed, tokunbo cars that used to cost 1.2m or less are going for over 3m. I've never seen a government that's so anti-people, anti-progress, anti-goodlife like this Satanic government led by Buhari and his cohorts.

Imagine cars of over 18 years costing that much. Other countries (even African) are making progress, we're just moving backwards at a fast pace.

I really wish we've competent people running for presidency in 2023, because tbh, I don't have any faith in any of the aspirants. Most of them are fake and we the masses are beclouded by sentiments (same as what happened in 2015).

Jonathan had no shoes, Buhari is a man of integrity hence hates corruption (they are both failures), now we have people that have been tested as past Governors and a former vice-president that wants to rule, but are still part of the problem.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by rafcrown(m): 1:06am On Jun 29, 2022
Please, what Tokunbo cats can be easily sold in Nigeria and their prices?
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by daddytime(m): 1:37am On Jun 29, 2022
[quote author=tasiuzubairu post=114245571][/quote]

My heart breaks every time I read about a missing person knowing how much evil we humans have become.

I'm gonna be praying for her to get found safe and in one piece.
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by kunle75(m): 2:11am On Jun 29, 2022
dryakson:
Very pathetic.
Car of 2.5m 2 years ago is now 5.5m.
Na this Emefele wan contest for president. God save us

You are right, I just paid 2.6m for clearing of ML 350 2009 benz today June 28 2022, and everything that took the car from US to Lagos was 3.010m.
How do I sell and make any profit when capital is 5.610m .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by legionISproteus: 2:24am On Jun 29, 2022
kunle75:

You are right, I just paid 2.6m for clearing of ML 350 2009 benz today June 28 2022, and everything that took the car from US to Lagos was 3.010m.
I understand your concern. Somehow Nigerians are the kind of people to adapt to worsening situations rather than fix the primary problem. That being said, you will find someone to sell your N5m+ Mercedes to at a profit.

jceesquare:

I'll respond to the bolded.
1. The engine placement has nothing to do with the type of valve train you have in your engine. The placement of engine (transverse or longitudinal) is decided primarily by the driving wheel (FWD/RWD)
2. DOHC also has nothing to do with catastrophic failure when your belt snaps. Your engine might be adversely affected if you have an interference engine when you snap a belt and not necessarily because you have 2 cams. I've seen several Camry loose their engine when their belts snapped.
3. Single serpentine belts also has nothing to do with the number of cams in an engine. It's simply a manufacturer choice.
Kindly get your facts clear.
Thanks for educating our nairaland mechanics, I hope they learn from you.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by gulfer: 2:47am On Jun 29, 2022
paradigmshift:
am asking cos everyone is running towards Toyota n Lexus ..
As in running kitikiti, running katakata grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by wilcox(m): 2:55am On Jun 29, 2022
Tb222:
$23,000 ,$2000 for clearance, $3200 for liability rendition.
Biller
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by 7footre(m): 3:19am On Jun 29, 2022
JayPeeOham:
Any special reason why you need it .. Maybe it might just be the best alternative to Corolla that I've been looking for
I have a 2005 Corolla sport for sale. Bought another car that's why I want to sell
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by treatise: 3:57am On Jun 29, 2022
JayPeeOham:
Any special reason why you need it .. Maybe it might just be the best alternative to Corolla that I've been looking for
Mazda series are tough and reliable but your location relative to availability of parts is crucial.
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by paradigmshift(m): 4:17am On Jun 29, 2022
t2luv1:

Honest answer Nope. I am going to give your 2 reasons why you should stay away from this car.

1. Engine size is too small and since you need your Air Conditioner to be running most times you are driving in Nigeria get ready for engine overhaul.
2, DOHC (Dual Overhead Cam Engine) and Timing Belt partner bad combination

The number one reason Toyota is a very good car is their engine are single block engines no DOHC
thanks for the lectures. You seem to be very good with cars, I admire that.. what do you think about Acura TL? Is it durable and easily maintained? I really like the car ...
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 6:03am On Jun 29, 2022
thoollz:
Everything has skyrocketed, tokunbo cars that used to cost 1.2m or less are going for over 3m. I've never seen a government that's so anti-people, anti-progress, anti-goodlife like this Satanic government led by Buhari and his cohorts.

Imagine cars of over 18 years costing that much. Other countries (even African) are making progress, we're just moving backwards at a fast pace.

I really wish we've competent people running for presidency in 2023, because tbh, I don't have any faith in any of the aspirants. Most of them are fake and we the masses are beclouded by sentiments (same as what happened in 2015).

Jonathan had no shoes, Buhari is a man of integrity hence hates corruption (they are both failures), now we have people that have been tested as past Governors and a former vice-president that wants to rule, but are still part of the problem.
Be OBIdient and you will drive a Brand New innosun car for 1.5 million
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by redcliff: 6:08am On Jun 29, 2022
thoollz:

If you are waiting for a saint, go back 2000years ago and ask Jesus to reincarnate himself and cone and lead you. You are led by human beings, you will experience human behaviours. However, pick the least evil out of the pack. You already know the answer to this question.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by redcliff: 6:12am On Jun 29, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
Mazda and Mitsubishi are the two Japanese cars that I don't really know why it doesn't sell here in naija

Before toyota was a household name in nigeria, these cars sold just the way Toyota is selling now. Mitsubishi L300 was hot cake
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:12am On Jun 29, 2022
olazuma:
1.6m I got one if u need

Import duty alone is 1.3m where did u get that price

Custom done increase everything now
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by redcliff: 6:16am On Jun 29, 2022
foreverdon:
It seems a lot of Nigerians doesn't know what is going in Nigeria about used and imported used cars. Someone is asking the question on this forum, "How Much Is Mazda 323 direct Belgium In Nigeria"?

Listen, Nigeria is a one of the worst country in the world to do business. Nigeria is a country whereby the government can wake up any time of the day and increase the clearing charges/rates for imported goods including used MOTOR VEHICLES. The rate increase is so astronomical, and without any recourse for the people.

What actually and really shocked me is that, the Nigeria government overnight suddenly changed the CLEARING RATES for Imported Used Vehicles into Nigeria without informing anyone in the business communities, including clearing and forwarding agents/businesses. Imagine a vehicle that people use to pay about N560K - N580K to clear at the port in Lagos less than 3 weeks ago, is now N2.05M - N2.2M. This is almost 400% increase overnight without any warning to businesses, car owners, clearing and forwarding agents. Meanwhile, this is in addition to the never-ending increasing rate of foreign exchange ($) in Nigeria. This economy policy is appalling and disastrous to say the least, and can devastate any economy, including the clearing and forwarding agents/businesses, other business owners and vehicle owners.

However, in western and developed economy, any price increase for ordinary postage stamps in the post office, the government will give a public notice to the consumers about such future rate increase. The government will also give enough time to the consumers to prepare towards the effective date of such rate increase. Honestly and sincerely speaking, I strongly believe that Nigeria government derive pleasure, happiness and joy in the suffering of his people.

The fact that businesses, stakeholders, clearing and forwarding agents/businesses, and everyone is not on the streets of Lagos, including Nigeria ports demonstrating for such an inhumane and retrogressive economy policy is burdensome and surprising.
Now, as a result of this overnight astronomical rate increase, VEHICLES that use to sell for about N2.5M - N3M before in the auto market are now selling for N4.5M - N5M. CAN YOU IMAGINE THE ADDITIONAL SUFFERING OF THE PEOPLE!!!

They know we are useless and cannot do anything. God knows that if half or even one quarter of the price increase that has happened on an commodity or service kike this in a developed country, the govt of the day for don resign because they will not be able to take the heat from the polity and also not they will admit their failure by resigning.
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by Myde4naija(m): 6:31am On Jun 29, 2022
thoollz:

you no get sense
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by Hybrid600: 6:44am On Jun 29, 2022
If I'm to choose amongst the cars you listed, Honda civic is a good substitute for a corolla.

TheGiftedOne:
I've been thinking of which car can substitute for Corolla abeit closely.

In terms of maintenance and fuel economy while having a mixture of ruggedness and second hand value.

It's it:
Hyundai Elantra
Honda Civic/City
Kia Rio/Cerato

Any help on this?

Quote me pls

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by chukel(m): 7:12am On Jun 29, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
I've been thinking of which car can substitute for Corolla abeit closely.

In terms of maintenance and fuel economy while having a mixture of ruggedness and second hand value.

It's it:
Hyundai Elantra
Honda Civic/City
Kia Rio/Cerato

Any help on this?

Quote me pls

Chevrolet cruze
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by chukel(m): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
Be OBIdient and you will drive a Brand New innosun car for 1.5 million
your delusion is second to none. Having unrealistic expectations synonymous with ipobians
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by chukel(m): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2022
kunle75:

I'm sure repair of that car is not yet part of the 5.6m
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by Charly68: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2022
thoollz:

The fault is that the leader refused to put the right people that could manage the economy in place. Those in power don't have the capacity... You don't run a university like a secondary school and get result .. that is our problem in the land.. Let vote the right people and there may be changes
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by chukel(m): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2022
kunle75:

the good thing about the new custom duty is that it makes newer cars cheaper. 2002 corolla pays 850k as duty same as 2013 corolla. 2019 Camry now pays a duty of 2.6m as against 4.2m before. So ur 2009 Benz has the same duty as 2019 Camry. But people crying will never say this.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by obembet(f): 7:20am On Jun 29, 2022
Omoslim26:

Ahhh e don pass oohh undecided
We are looking at around 1.7-2.3m now oo. shocked

I price it in March
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by FireUpNow(m): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2022
thoollz:

You people wanted change and you got it in double dose
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by brighttech95(m): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2022
chukel:
the good thing about the new custom duty is that it makes newer cars cheaper. 2002 corolla pays 850k as duty same as 2013 corolla. 2019 Camry now pays a duty of 2.6m as against 4.2m before. So ur 2009 Benz has the same duty as 2019 Camry. But people crying will never say this.

For real....
Seems they want people to import newer vehicles.
Re: How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? by SmartyPants(m): 8:30am On Jun 29, 2022
peeps4u:

Be careful of those quoting 1.4/1.6m. Be very careful of them.

You may check jiji, filter your search with tokunbo and have the idea how much it is sold in Nigeria

Good luck

Same price you'll see on jiji sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / Mobius Motors: A Look At Kenya's Indigenous Car Maker - Photos / Lagos New Number Plates Now Available (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.