Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

The Real Truth About Making Dollars Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Real Truth About Making Dollars Online (201 Views)

Making Dollars With Affiliate Marketing Has Never Been This Easy. / The Truth About Making Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian / Get Fiverr Account With Sure Tricks To Start Making Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Truth About Making Dollars Online by QueenofCheques(f): 1:21pm On May 17, 2022
If you are interested in making dollars online and getting all the benefits that come with generating passive income, this article is for you.

Since January this year, I have been getting a lot of mail requests to make a post about the new method of making dollars online.

At first, I didn't pay much attention to this because there are many websites out there with tons of information on this subject

But I’m sure you guys want something real that is coming from a trusted and experienced person
And since I am yet to utilize the method myself, I didn't post anything about the topic until now.

That is because early last month, my friend made a whopping $1200 from his book sales and introduced me to someone trustworthy, a fellow Nigerian man who has made even more from this.
Not just that, he has also helped over 500 students in various countries as well.

I wrote this article based on the things I have been learning from him.

(contd.)
Re: The Real Truth About Making Dollars Online by QueenofCheques(f): 1:24pm On May 17, 2022
With the present financial condition of the country at the moment, I really don't blame any Nigerian who is looking for a better life for themselves and their family.

Truth is...

Apart from leaving the country, earning in dollars is a brilliant strategy to live in Nigeria as if you are abroad…
This has created a better life for many Nigerians and help them become financially buoyant.

Today, the Naira-Dollar exchange rate is about N600 to $1. Between 2019 and now, the prices of everything have doubled, some even tripled.
Your salary is barely enough for your wants, things are harder.

You still dey reason whether or not you want a profitable side hustle?

Everyone tells you the only way out is to earn more money

But how is it the way out when it’s still Naira?
Let me put it to you then... Why not dollars?

You’re probably wondering how you can make money online?

However if you are looking for the next Ponzi scheme to jump on, then this is not for you

Would you like to see how other regular people like YOU are able to use this very same system to earn $500+ per month without any prior experience or technical knowledge?

(contd.)
Re: The Real Truth About Making Dollars Online by QueenofCheques(f): 1:27pm On May 17, 2022
Let's start with this...

(1) You get paid in dollars for creating QUALITY documents on Amazon

The emphasis is on quality, many Nigerians know this already.
But most of them are struggling because they don’t know or understand what it is about.

They think it is just to write documents and upload but no, how will that survive among thousands of people worldwide doing the exact same thing…

First, books are bought by people if and only if they are quality

If you don’t know how to do this but you are interested, then NOW is the time to make a move
That is because...

(2) Amazon’s publishing policies change from time to time

What this means is this...
As more people publish and get into Amazon KDP, the policies get tighter to check irregularities.

For example, any form of plagiarism is not allowed. If you have an account, I’m sure you know this

Not knowing these policies and the consequences can get you blocked from your profits for life but on the flip side, it could also serve as a boost for your business

That means the best time for you to get into our community is today.

If you wait till 6 months’ time, well, the policies could have tightened up by then making it even more difficult for you
Another reason why many people don’t succeed is...

(3) A powerful strategy is what makes the whole process profitable

If you want your Kindle book to be a hit, if you want it to make real money, you can’t simply “publish and pray.”
You need a strategy.

There are other factors to consider like KDP cover size, book size, quality of your book cover but strategy is very necessary to make full time income from Amazon KDP

This is the simple truth…
Don't believe anyone who says otherwise

Look, you can learn about any online business for free from YouTube but you will rarely find the best strategies there.
The truth is that the exact strategies that would help you dominate a market are not worth sharing for free

Yes, it is easy and free to create a KDP account and start publishing but it is not exactly the same for you to be a successful publisher.
Not knowing what to do and fumbling around will cost you a lot of money and still no results.

If you think getting the funds to get this failproof blueprint isn't a big issue for you, then the next thing you ought to know is this…

(4) The entire amazon KDP system is based around what is called niches, keywords; basically, a mastery of SEO

The most important part of the whole process is in the creation and only quality content has better chance at success.

How do you write quality content? How do you know quality content?

It is in honing your KDP niche and keyword research skills.
HOW?

The KDP business is a 3-step process i.e., Research, Create, and Upload.

- Research: You have to create what people are interested and want to read. Researching involves you finding out about your audience, what do they want, the keywords you need to use and how to deliver.

- Create: This involves writing your book or designing your coloring book and putting in what you have gained from your research

- Upload

If you master all these three aspects of the KDP business, 80% of your job is done.

Many people don't know this and that is why they keep throwing money at non-converting adverts and wasting their money
With what I have now learnt, I believe there is no need to waste your money on any marketing and advertising with this organic failproof strategy.

What you need to do first is figure out how to get started. I can help you with that.

(contd.)
Re: The Real Truth About Making Dollars Online by QueenofCheques(f): 1:30pm On May 17, 2022
If you are truly interested in making dollars online, I think you should watch this 35-minutes video that was put together by the man I mentioned earlier.

The video explains what you need to get started and successfully make dollars online without having to waste time and money

Private message me now for the link to watch the video =>

(1) (Reply)

Have You Always Wanted To Know What Affiliate Marketing Is? Learn In Full. / I Can Fix Your Spoilt Washing Machine And Electric Gas Cooker You / Know What Fuels Your Spirit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.