Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Seun Okinbaloye The New John King Of Naija Political Journalism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Okinbaloye The New John King Of Naija Political Journalism (472 Views)

"I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun Okinbaloye The New John King Of Naija Political Journalism by Jchi9876: 2:18pm On May 17, 2022
I remember when Seun Okinbaloye the Host of Polictics today on Channels tv,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNJpueOi3uY first started out he was so off key and wanted to sound so much like Wolf Blitzer of CNN and that originality rubbed him of goodwill from people like me. I remember his beginnings when he was a "small boy" reporter that will take brown envelope if opportunity arises lol

I have watched him grow over the years and I am proud he has finally gone back to his real self and I watch his show a lot. He is my favorite Political analyst and he doesnt sulk up to these politicians. Straight shooter he is and i am proud of what he has achieved in the past 5years.
His show has become the mecca for politicians and he is in a good place with access to power and a potential political office for him in future if he chooses.

Be original, be consistent. Your efforts will yield results if you stay at it.

Channelstv.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNJpueOi3uY

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Umahi Blames Politicians For Fuelling Insecurity For Selfish Gains / 2023 Presidency: NNPP aspirant, Femi Ajadi steps down for Kwankwaso / Sanwo-olu Dances 'buga' After Primary Victory (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.