Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. (42195 Views)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Receives Asisat Oshoala, Rasheedat Ajibade & Monday Gift / Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by iCauseTrouble: 4:46pm On May 17, 2022
They can influence people with PVC to vote for him
oluwaseyi0:

How will you treat those who are supporting him but don't have PVC or those who are supporting him but surely will be indoors throughout the election day
Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by oluwaseyi0: 4:50pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
They can influence people with PVC to vote for him

relying on people who can't even influence their own self to perform the most important action of 'voting' by getting their PVC and getting their as* down the voting center

3 Likes

Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by Daestro3: 4:53pm On May 17, 2022
Walterdeecee:
Who is Monday gift?
the gift you get on monday? cheesy

To all our terrorists in the north, what did you gain from killing Deborah?

3 Likes

Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I will start treating anybody not supporting Peter Obi's presidency ambition as a terrorist
it's only you and your deluded ipob cannibals supporting obi pandora

3 Likes

Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by robosky02(m): 4:57pm On May 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by Dawn91(m): 4:59pm On May 17, 2022
[s]
laroimvp:
Homewin’s secret formula as told by Stephanie, one of our most recent winners.

Follow Stephanie’s to-do list and be among the 11,000 people to win alluring prizes, salary for life (100k monthly for 10 years), 2 brand new cars, a new home in Lekki worth 50 million and plenty plenty more �with JUST N500!

No dull yourself, head on to the website www.playhomewin.com to start playing and get winning.
[/s]

May Ogun kill your generation you Bastard scammer.

Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 17, 2022
I promised to switch my allegiance to the women football after the super chicken's exit from the world cup.

But my first question is, where do the watch the Nigeria women football?
Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by Streetdreamx(m): 5:10pm On May 17, 2022
Madam abeg give Monday her gift.
Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by Corporate2020: 5:11pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I will start treating anybody not supporting Peter Obi's presidency ambition as a terrorist

I am your first victim them.

Obi Pandora will not even PDP ticket. Atikuchukwu Abubakar the Cameroonian bisexual is coming with our stolen dollars to buy all the delegates. Only Wike the wicked has some dollars to buy from dome of the delegates that Atikuchukwu Abubakar will buy first hand. So, Wike will be buying from a reseller.

Obi Pandora is far from the Presidency

1 Like

Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by Sleekfingers: 5:12pm On May 17, 2022
Success900:
Arsenal fans Right now

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by zedegit: 5:15pm On May 17, 2022
Emerald04:
Lol. In as much she’s just catching cruise, I honestly believe she also make the post to give the girl a good exposure. Trust me this gift is going place soon.
Cuz it’s all eyes on her. This post naija golden girl do alone, is bigger than any debt she fit dey owe am.

Go girls. We Dey with you.

For real. I see a foreign based team signing Monday Gift soon.
Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by dadavivo: 5:18pm On May 17, 2022
Walterdeecee:
Who is Monday gift?

The girl that can feed your generation for 200 years

1 Like

Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by Bbbw: 5:19pm On May 17, 2022
grin
Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by naptu2: 5:21pm On May 17, 2022
Walterdeecee:
Who is Monday gift?

Nigeria 2-0 Mali.

2 goals by Monday Gift gave Nigeria victory over Mali at the Aisha Buhari Cup in Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7wAGxlLR00
Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by mozona(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2022
The only good thing asisat can do for her is to take her to europe

1 Like

Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2022
naptu2:
Reactions.

Op, Na wa o. you no even show picture of the said, Monday Gift

No be so na
Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by naptu2: 5:43pm On May 17, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

Op, Na wa o. you no even show picture of the said, Monday Gift

No be so na

Of course now. The fourth picture in the first post is the picture of a ghost.
Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by Carlyscales: 5:48pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Calm down broo,
Plead with and compel people to do the right thing. But pls don't antagonize or insult people
Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:58pm On May 17, 2022
That Stupid Asisat...
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewww..
Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2022
Motivation can change a lot of things
Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:05pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
grin grin grin

What a world!
Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by God1stson(m): 7:34pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
U are a terrorist too!. You are anti Peter obi cos ur are hell bent on demarketing him.
Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by Ehinjuola: 7:40pm On May 17, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
How will ds story help us beg FUTA student to open the road

No way!
We no go gree!

Tell ur FG to settle ASUU!
Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by esho18: 8:31pm On May 17, 2022
Na one POS girl down the street. �
Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by acounter2(m): 2:56am On May 18, 2022
arthurwillia:
Wait assist oshoala get pikin ke?
Who lash am give am belle?

No, she is Kenneth omeruo daughter
Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by dapolaw(m): 4:54am On May 18, 2022
And how do you classify your IPOB terrorist brothers.

iCauseTrouble:
Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by naptu2: 6:43am On May 18, 2022
Asisat Oshoala has fulfilled her promise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Mercy Akide And Nwankwo Kanu At The 1999 CAF Awards / Breakdown Of Inter Miami FC's Astounding Offer To Leo Messi / Tobi Bakre Goes On Skydiving, Says ''Don't Try This In Lagos''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.