Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Tinubu Arrives Benue State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Arrives Benue State (2039 Views)

Video & Photo:peter Obi And Wife Margaret Obi Arrives Benue State For The Rally / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu / Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benue State by ZombieTAMER: 4:12pm On May 17, 2022
Mandate2023:

What's our business with Jonathan, u ppl have bastardise d word betray....most of u don't know d meaning of betrayal, what did south west benefit from Jonathan administration that was appointing igbos same way Buhari was appointing hausas..........u no sabi anything, only yoruba's mean well for Nigeria

I can't stop shaking my head as I read your post. you are too clanish.
that's why Tinubu started swaga.. South West agenda.. what about the Nigerian agenda, well tell him that the North can always out play him while the rest of the South sees through him.

Do something for Nigeria today.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benue State by Mandate2023: 4:36pm On May 17, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

I can't stop shaking my head as I read your post. you are too clanish.
that's why Tinubu started swaga.. South West agenda.. what about the Nigerian agenda, well tell him that the North can always out play him while the rest of the South sees through him.

Do something for Nigeria today.

U ppl worship d north alot.....we yoruba don't see d north as lord of politics like u guys.....dey need our help as much as we need theirs......I am shaking my head for u coz u don't know politics is about interest, u r typing with emotions and it does not exist in d political space

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benue State by laughitall(m): 5:18pm On May 17, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
Nigeria politicians ain't different.

Is Jagaban coming to make $1 to 1Naira or reduce the price of PMS to N100.

At least one person should be able to give us a clear vision of what he's coming to do.
That’s what jagaban is coming to do .. to reduce the price of pms to N100
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benue State by ZombieTAMER: 5:22pm On May 17, 2022
Mandate2023:

U ppl worship d north alot.....we yoruba don't see d north as lord of politics like u guys.....dey need our help as much as we need theirs......I am shaking my head for u coz u don't know politics is about interest, u r typing with emotions and it does not exist in d political space

Tinubu that has been touring every corner of the North is the lord of politics.. i agree
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benue State by Mandate2023: 5:49pm On May 17, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Tinubu that has been touring every corner of the North is the lord of politics.. i agree

It's not about just 1 person but d whole yoruba......in politics u will have to build bridges and do ur part....be humble and play d card right knowing fully well that u can't always be lucky everyday, expect betrayal and gang up but never submit to blackmail

That's d politics yoruba's play......

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benue State by 00FFT00(m): 6:44pm On May 17, 2022
Anyone notice Tinubu's airplane pilot is not even a Nigerian. Na Oyinbo.
He told us he does not believe in Nigeria.

Like the failure inside the Rock, he attends to his health in England.

The man is true to his words.

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benue State by ZombieTAMER: 9:36pm On May 17, 2022
Mandate2023:

It's not about just 1 person but d whole yoruba......in politics u will have to build bridges and do ur part....be humble and play d card right knowing fully well that u can't always be lucky everyday, expect betrayal and gang up but never submit to blackmail
That's d politics yoruba's play......

Tinubu is one person and not Yoruba.
Good night
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benue State by Reality3080: 9:45pm On May 17, 2022
Esseite:
How do you look at someone and all you see is "corruption, corruption" everywhere.. not a single atom of hope or inspiration exudes from this man.
u are yet to tell me d names of d state governors that borrowed from Peter obi as governor

U are yet to tell us obi legacy in anambra

U are yet to tell us about obi 250 million naira in suitcase

U are yet to tell us of how obi teenage daughter had millions in her account

U are yet to tell us y obiano debunked d 75bn lie by obi

U are yet to tell us y soludo debunked d 100 million dollar lie by obi

U see corruption in others n u see yourself as angels

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benue State by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 17, 2022
Reality3080:
u are yet to tell me d names of d state governors that borrowed from Peter obi as governor

U are yet to tell us obi legacy in anambra

U are yet to tell us about obi 250 million naira in suitcase

U are yet to tell us of how obi teenage daughter had millions in her account

U are yet to tell us y obiano debunked d 75bn lie by obi

U are yet to tell us y soludo debunked d 100 million dollar lie by obi

U see corruption in others n u see yourself as angels

You have an internet connected phone.. research.. he even made same claim today again on Arise TV while telling you to go and verify..
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benue State by Obamaofusa: 11:30pm On May 17, 2022
Brexxit:
Who is even giving this man hope?

God and he is using people who want growth and development for Nigeria.
His antecedents speak volume.He has the midas touch.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benue State by anonimi: 6:17am On May 18, 2022
Esseite:
You have an internet connected phone.. research.. he even made same claim today again on Arise TV while telling you to go and verify..

You guys are going to make this Obi lose big time with this unhelpful attitude.
Why should someone who is not interested in Obi go and verify anything from the internet connected phone? If he did any of the oyoyo things he claims, then he and his promoters should have the details ready to share. Referring people to the internet for research is a clear indication that Obi is just being a fake news propagandist. Fake news. No more no less.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benue State by anonimi: 6:20am On May 18, 2022
Obamaofusa:
God and he is using people who want growth and development for Nigeria.
His antecedents speak volume.He has the midas touch.

What are the details of these rumoured antecedents?
Why are they difficult to get with credible sources and links?
Is that because they only exist in the fertile imagination of his very few, inconsequential supporters
Meanwhile, please why did God not use people who want growth and development for Nigeria since independence, such that we are going from bad to worse shithole every time?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benue State by Nobody: 6:30am On May 18, 2022
anonimi:

You guys are going to make this Obi lose big time with this unhelpful attitude.
Why should someone who is not interested in Obi go and verify anything from the internet connected phone? If he did any of the oyoyo things he claims, then he and his promoters should have the details ready to share. Referring people to the internet for research is a clear indication that Obi is just being a fake news propagandist. Fake news. No more no less.

Him and likewise you would still ask the same question again tomorrow.. would Peter Obi have gotten to this stage without those questions not being answered.... the answers are a click away.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Benue State by anonimi: 6:40am On May 18, 2022
Esseite:
Him and likewise you would still ask the same question again tomorrow.. would Peter Obi have gotten to this stage without those questions not being answered.... the answers are a click away.

Just as Peter Obi’s huge loss at the primaries is a few days away, with this useless attitude by his supporters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Benue State by Nobody: 9:55am On May 18, 2022
anonimi:

Just as Peter Obi’s huge loss at the primaries is a few days away, with this useless attitude by his supporters.

Believe what you want to believe, but those that believe Nigeria deserves a difference from the current norm believe him. if you really wanted to find out about the man Peter Obi, his capabilities or track record... you dont need me itemizing them for the 100th time if there was no motive behind it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni / Osun NURTW Chairman, Armed Thugs Arrested Amidst Gunshots In Osogbo / Obidients 10 Million March In Lagos ... Watch Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.