Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Slavery In The Middle East:Chilling Documentary About Rape And Torture(video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Slavery In The Middle East:Chilling Documentary About Rape And Torture(video) (833 Views)

Huge Container Found In The Middle Of A Sea. / Sinkhole Appears In The Middle Of A Road In Ogbor Hill, Aba, After Heavy Rain / Makoko My Beloved Slum - Aerial Drone Documentary About The Floating Slum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slavery In The Middle East:Chilling Documentary About Rape And Torture(video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 17, 2022
I was boiling with rage while I was watching this, but all I can do is to spread the message and warn people not to travel to the MiddleEast, I can't even allow a family member to travel down there, I just pity these women, our African leaders have failed us.

The story of Mary in the video really hit me hard, as someone in the hospitality business I would appeal to agents to stop sending women to the MiddleEast, it can't be stopped but we must try our best and do our own part and I feel good while typing this now because my conscience is clear and I feel free and here is a quote by Williams Wilberforce "You may choose to look the other way, but you can never say that you did not know"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX8-QFb4cEg

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/05/slavery-in-middle-eastchilling.html?m=1

Re: Slavery In The Middle East:Chilling Documentary About Rape And Torture(video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 17, 2022
Shots from the video

Re: Slavery In The Middle East:Chilling Documentary About Rape And Torture(video) by 1Sharon(f): 4:31pm On May 17, 2022
Mashallah.
Re: Slavery In The Middle East:Chilling Documentary About Rape And Torture(video) by Perfecttouchade: 5:08pm On May 17, 2022
Create more awareness and let's get together to safe African women and find a better ,safer environment for 'em

1 Like

Re: Slavery In The Middle East:Chilling Documentary About Rape And Torture(video) by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 17, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
Create more awareness and let's get together to safe African women and find a better ,safer environment for 'em

smiley
Re: Slavery In The Middle East:Chilling Documentary About Rape And Torture(video) by Freestainworld(m): 5:03am On May 18, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
I was boiling with rage while I was watching this, but all I can do is to spread the message and warn people not to travel to the MiddleEast, I can't even allow a family member to travel down there, I just pity these women, our African leaders have failed us.

The story of Mary in the video really hit me hard, as someone in the hospitality business I would appeal to agents to stop sending women to the MiddleEast, it can't be stopped but we must try our best and do our own part and I feel good while typing this now because my conscience is clear and I feel free and here is a quote by Williams Wilberforce "You may choose to look the other way, but you can never say that you did not know"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX8-QFb4cEg

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/05/slavery-in-middle-eastchilling.html?m=1

middle East is one hell of a country, life is not easy at all there except God have already destined your future there or you are into illegal stuffs, if not Na correct suffer go hammer you there.

1 Like

Re: Slavery In The Middle East:Chilling Documentary About Rape And Torture(video) by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 18, 2022
Freestainworld:
middle East is one hell of a country, life is not easy at all there except God have already destined your future there or you are into illegal stuffs, if not Na correct suffer go hammer you there.

Yea true
Re: Slavery In The Middle East:Chilling Documentary About Rape And Torture(video) by Lotusflowerbomb: 8:01pm On May 18, 2022
Hmmm depends on the mode of entry. There are legit jobs there too. Don’t just be desperate.
Re: Slavery In The Middle East:Chilling Documentary About Rape And Torture(video) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 18, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:
Hmmm depends on the mode of entry. There are legit jobs there too. Don’t just be desperate.

Did you watch the video?

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get A Night Bus From Lagos To Port Harcourt / 14 Medical Students Drown In Boat Cruise Incident In Calabar / I Spent 30 Days In New York City; Here Is My Honest Review (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.